Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Nufz

Neymar to PSG


                                                               Neymar-PSG-Main.jpg.2001fd7bf09d4e07e560fe6a21b882f2.jpg 

As many of you may know, there has been much speculation of Neymar making a big move to the French capital, Paris Saint Germain. The move has been coming closer and closer as the days pass, and it is said Paris are to announce Neymar on Wednesday. Personally, I hope this happens because I am from Paris, and I am a PSG fan of course lol, but I would like to know what you guys think as well, so please leave a comment!

Anyways! I am here today to simulate Neymar at Paris Saint Germain! And guys this is my first topic so sorry if I did anything wrong, I tried doing this with the knowledge of reading other peoples topics!

Cheats used:

-Sugar daddy (Needed this to get the money to sign Neymar)

IMG_5074.thumb.PNG.aa04576dd4c0c3f3d35e9b20afc918af.PNG

 

 

IMG_5076.thumb.PNG.9f3f3f07e7f7cb7511a8b91fafd08d94.PNG


IMG_5075.thumb.PNG.1c41597a9b705c734b316c46e480ecde.PNG

It's done! After much transfer speculation, it has finally completed! Neymar signs for the French giants for a humongous fee of 177M! He signed a 400,000p/week contract on a 5 year deal!

Will he live up to his huge price? Lets find out!

Neymars debut:

Spoiler

IMG_5077.thumb.PNG.1551164d02542096bf6b6db1f9029518.PNG

Neymar scored two goals in his debut for PSG! PSG still ended up losing in the penalty shootout, where Neymar couldve had his first trophy with PSG.

Mid-Season:

Spoiler

IMG_5078.thumb.PNG.c3a063a3643a31bfacb5c29a57b8fcc4.PNG

IMG_5079.thumb.PNG.bc0600a7f5846d244f64478adef01ddd.PNG

IMG_5080.thumb.PNG.579fa74e4745db8d68d0b3ce8d35bfab.PNG

IMG_5081.thumb.PNG.5981504875e714c8e7c23de2cff35f1b.PNG

Neymar so far is enjoying a great first season with PSG! Bagging 13 goals in 21 games with them along with 3 assists and a excellent average rating! He is on top of the UCL top scorers with other world class players. 

Season 1:

Spoiler

 IMG_5085.thumb.PNG.058367392848a44b68d9d6aab30a2d84.PNG

IMG_5083.thumb.PNG.da04c953b26fc24a60bf6bb513492ed9.PNG

IMG_5084.thumb.PNG.34a4d9328c5490510040c0d6b68ebc79.PNG

IMG_5082.thumb.PNG.6ee3824f6b31fc53535649c265300d3e.PNG

With the help of Neymar, Paris Saint Germain were able to dominate France, winning Ligue 1, Coupe de la Ligue,  and the French Cup! Sadly PSG and Neymar were not able to defeat Madrid, suffering yet another defeat in the quarter finals of the UCL, an embarrassing way to go out. Neymar was the only scorer against Monaco in the french cup, leading them to a victory and a trophy for the club and Neymar.
As for coupe de la ligue, Neymar managed to find the net twice alongside his friend Cavani to lead to another trophy for his first season!

 

 

Neymar Season 1 Analysis:

Spoiler

IMG_5088.thumb.PNG.84620c10518729a480023c3c66e945c8.PNG

Neymar after one season with the French club

IMG_5089.thumb.PNG.ef333e191f8d095ff10c5622440bcbb1.PNG

IMG_5090.thumb.PNG.fdcbf0c3ede3983034a6ee2cba65d132.PNG

IMG_5091.thumb.PNG.0eb492ae75ec3ca141e8f19301f7f4df.PNG

IMG_5086.thumb.PNG.91c0a56ec0b3a80d042d2ffe0660bd34.PNG

Neymar became ligue 1 player of the month, and eventually at the end of the season, won the Ligue 1 best player of the year award!

He also managed to get numerous trophies for his first season.

41 games and 33 goals + 8 assists is fantastic for a debut season!

He was the top scorer of the club, had the highest average rating, and had the most MOTM awards!

He was 4th place for ligue 1 scorers, which is not shocking! But its still good!

 

Personally, I think his first season was amazing! 

 

 

Thank you guys for reading this, its my first post on here :) I hope you enjoyed it! If I get much support on this then I will consider doing another season for Neymar!

What do you guys think of his performance? Did he live up to his price? Let me know! Also let me know if I did something wrong or am missing some screenshots, thanks guys! <3  Much love to this community!

 

Extra:

Spoiler

IMG_5087.thumb.PNG.ba827ff3dfba19e2b82004766086d517.PNG

What a season for Aurier!

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Recommended Posts

Fantastic first season for Neymar, winning the Player of the Year for Ligue 1 and scoring 33 goals!

I'd like to see Neymar move to PSG. At the moment, he's in Messi's shadow at Barcelona. A move to PSG will enable him to put a stamp on the club for himself and make people see him as an individual player, rather than "Part of Barcelona's MSN strikeforce".

Link to comment
Share on other sites
Just now, Robbrown172 said:

Fantastic first season for Neymar, winning the Player of the Year for Ligue 1 and scoring 33 goals!

I'd like to see Neymar move to PSG. At the moment, he's in Messi's shadow at Barcelona. A move to PSG will enable him to put a stamp on the club for himself and make people see him as an individual player, rather than "Part of Barcelona's MSN strikeforce".

Yes bro, I totally agree with you! BTW cant wait for your fantasy league to begin :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Nice work! I think he had a super debut season. What you said, 33 gls + 8 assists is outstanding. Still don't think anyone's worth that much but surely if he performs that well critics won't talk too much about his ridiculous price tag. Don't see it happening tho :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites
Just now, Robbrown172 said:

Very nice article by the way. Nicely laid out and I like the idea of using spoilers for his stats. Well done mate! :D

Thank you !

added 0 minutes later
Just now, BatiGoal said:

Nice work! I think he had a super debut season. What you said, 33 gls + 8 assists is outstanding. Still don't think anyone's worth that much but surely if he performs that well critics won't talk too much about his ridiculous price tag. Don't see it happening tho :)

Yeah! We will see in the next few days my friend ;)

Link to comment
Share on other sites
Just now, Nufz said:

Yes bro, I totally agree with you! BTW cant wait for your fantasy league to begin :)

It's a huge huge fee but I have no doubt Neymar will be a success at PSG if the move goes through. Big coup for the club.

If the Sanchez rumours are too as well, you could have a deadly attack this season!

Link to comment
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Robbrown172 said:

It's a huge huge fee but I have no doubt Neymar will be a success at PSG if the move goes through. Big coup for the club.

If the Sanchez rumours are too as well, you could have a deadly attack this season!

Yes I hope so! Of course we are a very hated club due to our chairman and the money. So it's really nice to see people talk good about my club :S

And I believe if we get Neymar it will be revenge for their "historical victory" against us.

Link to comment
Share on other sites
Just now, Nufz said:

Yes I hope so! Of course we are a very hated club due to our chairman and the money. So it's really nice to see people talk good about my club :S

And I believe if we get Neymar it will be revenge for their "historical victory" against us.

I have to admit, seeing clubs like Manchester City and PSG spending big on players does ruin the game a little, but if Newcastle had that sort of money and bought world-class players for big fees, I wouldn't exactly complain.

That game will probably go down as one of the greatest comebacks in football! The ultimate karma would be beating them in the UCL final ;)

Link to comment
Share on other sites
Just now, Robbrown172 said:

I have to admit, seeing clubs like Manchester City and PSG spending big on players does ruin the game a little, but if Newcastle had that sort of money and bought world-class players for big fees, I wouldn't exactly complain.

That game will probably go down as one of the greatest comebacks in football! The ultimate karma would be beating them in the UCL final ;)

Haha true, ill have to wish for the best for Paris.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Great piece! Just a question...were u playing through with him? If so, I doubt it was accurate, because your way of play is different from AI. Nevertheless, Great work!

Link to comment
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Risheek said:

Great piece! Just a question...were u playing through with him? If so, I doubt it was accurate, because your way of play is different from AI. Nevertheless, Great work!

If I understood your question; I actually simulated the season and thank you :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Nufz said:

If I understood your question; I actually simulated the season and thank you :)

That's great! Great work mate... I was planning to do it if it actually took place, happy you got it done!

Link to comment
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Risheek said:

That's great! Great work mate... I was planning to do it if it actually took place, happy you got it done!

Thank you!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just to update everyone, Neymar will soon join Paris Saint Germain. With Barcelona announcing that he will leave the club this summer and Messi posting a farewell post on his Instagram. It's said Neymar told his teammates he's off to PSG! His agent said he will become a Paris player this Friday! @Risheek @BatiGoal @Robbrown172

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Nufz said:

Just to update everyone, Neymar will soon join Paris Saint Germain. With Barcelona announcing that he will leave the club this summer and Messi posting a farewell post on his Instagram. It's said Neymar told his teammates he's off to PSG! His agent said he will become a Paris player this Friday! @Risheek @BatiGoal @Robbrown172

 

You're right. Can't believe a club is willing to pay that much for any player. Shocking!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Honestly I wont like to see Neymar leave Barcelona altho I am a Madridista.

See Neymar had made his image as a Barca god, that MSN line has been dominating around and against BBC but this will be broken soon and I won't really be happy bout it, at PSG Di Maria and Moura will get under Neymars Shadow.

Alves, T.Silva, Moura might be happy bout it, but I don't really think Di Maria, Kurzawa, Pastore or Cavani will be as Neymar might be gettin too much attention. Also I do have a bad feeling bout Neymar that he might not be what he was a at Barcelona, 

Di Maria + Cavani + Neymar (DCN/NCD/NDC/CND/DNC etc.) Might not really be a good line

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...