Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Unhappiness with Training regime

julystork

Uhhh...yeah, another "I hate my manager's training schedule!" whiner, except this guy isn't a youngster

59b2f62d43daa_FMM2017_2017-09-08-21-27-39.jpg.fffda2b572e63796dc473eb6bd82bdd4.jpg

Using:

59b2f683825cf_FMM2017_2017-09-08-21-29-14.jpg.95ee86488a358fda6fe3fc3ee498d096.jpg

Well I tried reducing Fitness to & Defensive to medium, & switching Motivational training also to medium,

59b2f7131385b_FMM2017_2017-09-08-21-28-38.jpg.00f7137297065462bc80a57dddc20bc2.jpg

Guess the only thing you can do about players unhappy with training regime is to sell them? I hope something is done about this in FMM18

Set the training regime to "light" on everything and unhappiness will go away after a few days.  Then reset it to a more reasonable, but less rigorous, training schedule.  Usually if they can't handle a double "intensive" regime, I switch them to a single "intensive" regime.

The way training works in this game is pretty poor but this work-around seems to be fairly effective.  Hoping to see training completely reworked in FMM18.

1 hour ago, veerus said:

Hoping to see training completely reworked in FMM18.

I wouldn't hold your breath the guys that play the PC version have been saying same thing for years and nothing ever really changes.

Yeah it really is annoying and makes no sense. As soon as I sell an unhappy player a new one pops up. I sell that one and he too gets replaced by a third-fourth etc the game needs me to have unhappy players in the squad unless I use default training from the start, which I will next time just to save me this nonsense.

From what it looks like to me, some players just don't like IT and need a pretty gentle schedule.  Like 1 intensive, 2 medium, 2 light or 4 medium, 1 light.  At least those are my two go-to regimes for players who don't like standard IT regimes.  I don't like jumping through these hoops sometimes but it is what it is.  It keeps my entire first squad satisfied.

This would also be made easier if we weren't limited to only 5 schedules for the entire team.

I've been quite fortunate with mine, I use the IT and no one really moans, and if I do get that odd player I just leave them too it, and think sod you, the rest of the team are happy and I'm not bending over backwards for you

I would like a more in depth training section, more to improve certain areas, mostly a strikers pace and aerial stats

But I don't bother that much with it if I'm honest but @veerus seems to be on to something, and with his in depth team analysis he's the one I'd listen too