Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hallo I'm Nic

salohcin

Hi guys! Im Nicholas (salohcin is nicholas spelled backwards if you haven't realised). Guess I should also do abit of self-introduction while I have a little bit of time.

Unlike the rest of the oldies who have already done their self-intro, I'm only 18 this year and am still studying subjects that won't do me any good in future. And I'm from the bright and sunny and very very very hot Singapore, somewhere in Asia! What y'all need to know about Singapore is that we have very good food in the country so do try food items like chicken rice, laksa and chili crab if you ever come down to singapore. Okay that's enough of promotion!

I live with my parents, who interestingly have no interest in soccer (duh cos im still a poor bloke) and i have a younger brother aged 14. He is basically just a fatter version of me apparently, according to everyone that has seen us. And i study in St andrew's JC and have been in the SA village for the past 12 years. 

Ok next, i started playing FMM2015 and actually found it boring after a while prolly cos i suck at it, losing abt half the matches i play with Man United! Since we are on Man Utd, yes, my favourite club is Man Utd! I was influenced by my grandpa i guess since he was a huge fan of utd as well! And my favourite player is the great, the legendary WAYNE ROONEYYYYY! Yeah that's the drunkard LOL so anyway, i persisted and played FMM 2016/7 and am still doing so. Then i found this site while google searching "best tactics for man utd fmm 2016" and i have been here ever since! Met many helpful people who have given me good advice and of course posted fantastic tactics and articles! It will take too long to tag all of yall so i wont do it HAHAHAHA 

So, yall must be wondering why have i not posted much content of my own.

Excuse no. 1: i'm lazy.

Excuse no. 2: i have little time

Excuse no. 3: i need to study

Ok so with all those shit excuses out of the way next year, i will be doung some challenges and of cos will try the 1KC which i have tried doing this month but realised i may not be able to complete it in time. So yeah i will do more careers and challenges in fmm 2018!

If yall have any questions on anything, do ask me and i will answer them ASAP!

Cheers!

P.S. i put this under the wrong category so if its possible, can one of the staff help me out

Edited by salohcin
49 minutes ago, salohcin said:

m Nicholas (salohcin is nicholas spelled backwards if you haven't realised)

Never noticed that.

49 minutes ago, salohcin said:

oldies

RUDE!???

Really good introduction mate. It's nice to know more about you.

2 minutes ago, samhardy said:

Moved to right category :) Nice work. I've been to Singapore once and had food poisoning for almost the entire time so I've held that against the country since :P

Thanks mate! You probably had too much coconut or something or did you eat straight from our sea?? HAHAHAHA

2 hours ago, samhardy said:

Moved to right category :) Nice work. I've been to Singapore once and had food poisoning for almost the entire time so I've held that against the country since :P

As i've said. You're just a frail, frail, boy

Must be my old bugger eyes but I never noticed the thing with your username either

Nice to make your acquaintance Nicholas

Hope you have a bit more time to get some challenges in on FMM 18 

1 hour ago, Taff said:

Must be my old bugger eyes but I never noticed the thing with your username either

HAHAHA it's alright man! About 90% of the ppl i know did not see it as well

1 hour ago, Taff said:

Hope you have a bit more time to get some challenges in on FMM 18 

Oh yes i should have plenty of time from december onwards, until at least next april! So yeah, prepare for more challenges from me!

18 minutes ago, salohcin said:

Oh so for my subject combination, im doing history, literature, economics and mathematics

You planning on going to NUS after NS mate?

31 minutes ago, FuddledFox said:

Interesting combination. History sounds good not sure about the rest.

Yeah man lit is one huge regretttt!!! The books are so boring HAHAHA

20 minutes ago, MerlionMaple96 said:

You planning on going to NUS after NS mate?

I wanna go NTU after NS cos NUS gonna be real competitive since most arts students will be going for FASS in NUS. Are u singaporean too? HAHAHAH seems like you knw quite abit abt our system

7 minutes ago, salohcin said:

I wanna go NTU after NS cos NUS gonna be real competitive since most arts students will be going for FASS in NUS. Are u singaporean too? HAHAHAH seems like you knw quite abit abt our system

What do you want to do at NTU? I was born there but moved to Canada when I was a child.

Only thing I miss is the food :(

Just now, MerlionMaple96 said:

What do you want to do at NTU? I was born there but moved to Canada when I was a child.

The food gives you food poisoning, I say you got out at the right time :P

43 minutes ago, samhardy said:

The food gives you food poisoning, I say you got out at the right time :P

I've eaten all kinds of food from all over the world in my life and Singapore food is still the best imo.

1 hour ago, PriZe said:

That nickname:laugh: i feel stupid now haha

Soccer big in Singapore? Any good local clubs?

Soccer is THE sport in the country (as it is with many countries). We aren't particularly good though. When I lived there we had one of the best national teams in Southeast Asia, though I haven't followed much since I doubt we've gotten much better.

There is a local league called the S-League with I believe 12(?) teams but this was easily 11-12 years ago I suspect it's gotten bigger now.

15 hours ago, MerlionMaple96 said:

Public policy and global affairs, more of politics side. Oh mannn i wished i could move to canada too cos the weather here sucks HAHAHA and yes i miss the food every time i go on holiday too

13 hours ago, PriZe said:

Soccer big in Singapore? Any good local clubs?

We all love soccer here in SG! Juz no good clubs HAHAHA thats why i have to support an english team

12 hours ago, MerlionMaple96 said:

Soccer is THE sport in the country (as it is with many countries). We aren't particularly good though. When I lived there we had one of the best national teams in Southeast Asia, though I haven't followed much since I doubt we've gotten much better.

There is a local league called the S-League with I believe 12(?) teams but this was easily 11-12 years ago I suspect it's gotten bigger now.

We are still pretty weak. I mean the winner of Sleague is a japanese team so yeah you can see the "great" standard of football here and we still only have 12 teams HAHAHA

Nice intro! I never noticed the name thing either. At least I'm not the only one. You sure had us fooled with that! :D

Never been to Singapore (well apart from the airport), but would love to get there one day. Would love to try the food out, I expect I'd love it. 

Anyway, look forward to more careers, etc coming up from you in December onwards! 

7 minutes ago, scratch99 said:

Nice intro! I never noticed the name thing either. At least I'm not the only one. You sure had us fooled with that! :D

Never been to Singapore (well apart from the airport), but would love to get there one day. Would love to try the food out, I expect I'd love it. 

Anyway, look forward to more careers, etc coming up from you in December onwards! 

Thanks mate! Well our airport is world class so i guess you have a much better impression of SG than @samhardy :P

1 minute ago, salohcin said:

Thanks mate! Well our airport is world class so i guess you have a much better impression of SG than @samhardy :P

Haha, for sure. And I'm not scared of the food either! ;)