Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat If you could pick one new feature, what would it be?

SaintPaul

For me, I really hope for a more intelligent transfer strategy of AI teams 

The game would be far better if teams challenging for titles spent heavily each year (as in real life). I managed to win the Bundesliga with Werder Bremen (despite a negative 8 goal difference), and during the next pre season of the teams who finished 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th only Bayern spent any money, and that was £2.8m on Robin Van Persie 

I can't remember a time where my team finished lower than it had done the previous season 

I really enjoy the game, I just wish it was more challenging, it shouldn't be up to us to think of challenges to keep the game interesting after the first two months. 

56 minutes ago, FuddledFox said:

Was that a lot better then? What was the diffrence?

Images are broken but that's an example of what PSP setting were like. In short you just had way more control per position as instead of roles we had the options to build the roles. So we could create a wide player that would cut inside but not shoot or whatever 

Really want a better scout report of opposition. The current one doesn’t help with understanding what my opponent will play like. The scout says their style is balanced, while they come out playing Contain