Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics FMM 18 4-1-2-2-1 Tactics for small and big leagues %100 work

bstreetboy

Spoiler
Spoiler

Bu taktik küçük ligler ve büyük ligler içindir.

İlk denemede birleşmiş leeds ile başardım. şampiyonluk ligi ilk sezon şampiyonu. ilk sezonda birinci lig şampiyonları ve sonraki sezonlarda şampiyonalar. Şampiyonlar Ligi, her mevsim şampiyonluk kazandım. Bu taktiği bütün futbol menajer dizisinde kullandığım taktik. Hiç başarısız olmadım. her zaman kullanabilirsiniz. uzaktaki küçük liglerde kontrol edilen seçeneği seçebilirsiniz. evde oynarken saldırı seçeneğini seçin.

İyi şanslar.

Taktik 4-1-2-2-1

1zy7ugw.png

b6zr6w.png

10ddq3a.png

10qh08y.png

Edited by bstreetboy

Looks great, however, for defence, you set it as pressure for all over the pitch. Isnt that taxing on the players? If in lower leagues, players will low stamina will be a problem with such defence tactics 

Odd post with a potentially great tactic. 

Why would you spend time and energy to remove the dates from your screenshots?  

1 hour ago, Helio said:

Odd post with a potentially great tactic. 

Why would you spend time and energy to remove the dates from your screenshots?  

Thought I was the only one that observed. I'm guessing he's gone far in the save. And removing the names of the players too shows he didn't achieve all that with average players. 

İlk etapta hiçbir transfer yapmadan ortalama oyuncularla oynuyordum ve mükemmeldi. ancak resimleri kaydetmedim. Resimleri son kaydettiğimde oyuncu adlarını kaldırdım. Çünkü tarih ve aktörler üs olarak kabul edilir. Bu taktik, ortalama oyuncularla başarıya ulaşan bir taktiktir. Dediğim gibi, ileride sizinle birlikte sezon boyunca görüntü paylaşacağım. Ayrıca gelişmiş sürümde oyunlar oynuyorum.

England I do not have an average team for the 1st league and the number of players is very small. player fees are too high and it is impossible to get top players in the bottom league. despite all these, how are you saying that the average player is not used? Do you agree with your rationale? the top pictures show how many championships have been won in which year. everything was done with an average team we would not be wrong friends. I have a tactic and this is successful and I want to share the rest of it.

Edited by bstreetboy
11 saat önce, desmon111 dedi ki:

şeker babanın kilidini açtın 

Evet.

3 top premier league championship and 2 champions league championship win you win a sugar dady.

Edited by bstreetboy
8 hours ago, tsadefalu said:

Thought I was the only one that observed. I'm guessing he's gone far in the save. And removing the names of the players too shows he didn't achieve all that with average players. 

Yes, I didn't even zoom in to look at the tactic image in detail. The players were erased as well as the date. One clue though, the left AP seems to have a long name :P

The success you've had with this tactic is impressive however it would help to see your transfers and the squad you've been using. 

It's not accurate to state this tactic works for lower leagues and small teams if you've bought the Sugar Daddy and filled your team with the best wonderkids from the start. 

I changed my width to wide and played with disciplined creative freedom. Try playing with normal tackling and have your back 4 players high in decisions. My players have 15 and above and despite having aggression of higher than 13, i hardly get cards 

3 hours ago, Dhxn said:

I changed my width to wide and played with disciplined creative freedom. Try playing with normal tackling and have your back 4 players high in decisions. My players have 15 and above and despite having aggression of higher than 13, i hardly get cards 

Both my centre backs have 18 for decisions so it's not that.

Maybe it was just bad luck. Had no more red cards as yet.

On 20/11/2017 at 17:04, bstreetboy said:

İlk etapta hiçbir transfer yapmadan ortalama oyuncularla oynuyordum ve mükemmeldi. ancak resimleri kaydetmedim. Resimleri son kaydettiğimde oyuncu adlarını kaldırdım. Çünkü tarih ve aktörler üs olarak kabul edilir. Bu taktik, ortalama oyuncularla başarıya ulaşan bir taktiktir. Dediğim gibi, ileride sizinle birlikte sezon boyunca görüntü paylaşacağım. Ayrıca gelişmiş sürümde oyunlar oynuyorum.

England I do not have an average team for the 1st league and the number of players is very small. player fees are too high and it is impossible to get top players in the bottom league. despite all these, how are you saying that the average player is not used? Do you agree with your rationale? the top pictures show how many championships have been won in which year. everything was done with an average team we would not be wrong friends. I have a tactic and this is successful and I want to share the rest of it.

Whats the tactics, I can't see the pic