Jump to content
FMM Vibe
  • Sign Up
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Nucleus

Career NucleusNT completes the John Charles/ 1K Challenge

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, JasBoss said:

Hello

I’m new to the game and just getting the swing of it, how do you do a season in 3hours, mines are dragging on a bit. Loved reading this thread by the way, only thing I didn’t like was reading Celtic winning all the titles 😂😂 (Rangers fan). What a player he turned out to be. Well done mate. 

Hi mate, 3 hours was a bit sarcastic :laugh: I can get a season out the way in about 5 hours of continuous play though. Thanks for reading the thread, he turned out to be an amazing player. Thank you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 06/02/2018 at 13:00, BatiGoal said:

What kind of super player have you created ffs, he can defend, pass the ball, provide assists, score a goal, you have transformed him into the complete player :D 

Perhaps lacking pace is the only negative but at 22yo it's still possible to see this too bump to green levels within a couple years. He's the perfect player for the Ironman Challenge I created years ago that no one's ever attempted lol. But looking at this career I think it might have inspired a few souls to take the "impossible" on so I may rewrite and repost that challenge later this week for the very very ambitious among us ;)

Keep going, great job! 

Only a few months late to comment, but anyways... This is the guy I recommended you use for your 2017 Viking career, as he turned out just as good for me in several Celtic careers. Had him full green on every position down the spine (except sweeper).  🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
· Posted (edited)

@NucleusNT Catching up on what I've missed over the last few months and this was sensational - great job mate! 

I used Celtic in three 1KC attempts in 2017 and each time Ajer turned out pretty much the same as here attribute-wise. Here's my version in case you'e interested:

Spoiler

colidio-season07-34.png

Each time, I retrained him to full greens in all five 'down the middle' positions (except sweeper). But then I stuck him on the bench as cover because of his versatility - you went got a 1KC out of him!!! 😲

Stunned mate, great work! 

Edited by scratch99

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, scratch99 said:

@NucleusNT Catching up on what I've missed over the last few months and this was sensational - great job mate! 

I used Celtic in three 1KC attempts in 2017 and each time Ajer turned out pretty much the same as here attribute-wise. Here's my version in case you'e interested:

  Reveal hidden contents

colidio-season07-34.png

Each time, I retrained him to full greens in all five 'down the middle' positions (except sweeper). But then I stuck him on the bench as cover because of his versatility - you went got a 1KC out of him!!! 😲

Stunned mate, great work! 

Thanks for taking the time to read through mate. He’s an absolutely brilliant player. I’m using him as part of a triple threat career currently too. Managed to retrain him in all five positions again in that one 😂

 

https://fmmvibe.com/forums/topic/41706-nucleus’s-three-kings-of-paris-a-triple-threat/

Have you ventured onto FMM18 yet?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
· Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, NucleusNT said:

Thanks for taking the time to read through mate. He’s an absolutely brilliant player. I’m using him as part of a triple threat career currently too. Managed to retrain him in all five positions again in that one 😂

 

https://fmmvibe.com/forums/topic/41706-nucleus’s-three-kings-of-paris-a-triple-threat/

Have you ventured onto FMM18 yet?

Thanks for the link! I see you have a couple of other completed 1KCs (fell out of my chair when I say the name 'Ajer' against one of them).  I'm going to try to do some reading and catch up but I'm so, soooo behind.... Maybe I better just focus on the current careers!

As for me, I've just started on FMM18. Just been squad building, now ready for my first game. We'll see how it goes! Not sure if I'll write the career up, nothing special, just a 'lets get Oxford United to win the Champions League' one. Something I've wanted to do for a long time and gives me a chance to come to grips with 18.

Actually I tried to get Ajer on loan in this current career, but someone else got him instead.

Edited by scratch99

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, scratch99 said:

Thanks for the link! I see you have a couple of other completed 1KCs (fell out of my chair when I say the name 'Ajer' against one of them).  I'm going to try to do some reading and catch up but I'm so, soooo behind.... Maybe I better just focus on the current careers!

As for me, I've just started on FMM18. Just been squad building, now ready for my first game. We'll see how it goes! Not sure if I'll write the career up, nothing special, just a 'lets get Oxford United to win the Champions League' one. Something I've wanted to do for a long time and gives me a chance to come to grips with 18.

Actually I tried to get Ajer on loan in this current career, but someone else got him instead.

Look forward to reading it if you decide to!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, scratch99 said:

 

As for me, I've just started on FMM18. Just been squad building, now ready for my first game. We'll see how it goes! Not sure if I'll write the career up, nothing special, just a 'lets get Oxford United to win the Champions League' one.

I would happily read about you winning the champions league with Oxford😃

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 25/04/2018 at 21:05, Foxy said:

I would happily read about you winning the champions league with Oxford😃

Off to a slow slow start my friend! Could take a while! 😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×