Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Vibe Vibe app (suggest)

ali430

Just a suggest✅

Why there is no an application for that fmmvibe....?!

It is a big forum for football manager mobile  so I have to open my browser and enter the site and see if there a notifications or no

And creators don't have to upload that on any app store as it may cost them money .

I think it will be easy to browse and be active in that great forum.

To make an app is now more easy than before and didn't cost any money just time 

So why the creators make a website rather than app .....?!

I guess its down to time an logistics but I'm not expert.

I have vibe like an app on my phone anyway. It is my first tab on my phone browser so when I enter the browser vibe comes up or at worst I just change tab. I can't see that an app would be any quicker for me to get into vibe than it already is.

24 minutes ago, FuddledFox said:

I guess its down to time an logistics but I'm not expert.

I have vibe like an app on my phone anyway. It is my first tab on my phone browser so when I enter the browser vibe comes up or at worst I just change tab. I can't see that an app would be any quicker for me to get into vibe than it already is.

For ex

Do u prefer use ur Facebook app or browse it from chrome?....

The app will organize the data and make the communication much better 

The site scales so there is no need for an app, I do however agree off-site notifications could be useful but that's the only real positive. Like Foxy I have a Vibe bookmark on my main screen but I never use it as I typically have Vibe always open. 

23 minutes ago, Ashez said:

The site scales so there is no need for an app, I do however agree off-site notifications could be useful but that's the only real positive. Like Foxy I have a Vibe bookmark on my main screen but I never use it as I typically have Vibe always open. 

I’m the same, when I open my browser I have vibe as a bookmark. It’s basically two taps to get from my home screen to the website. Off site notifications would be cool but not necessary for me, as I’m online most of the time anyway

50 minutes ago, FuddledFox said:

That would be good on mobile devices. I kinda get them for PM's as I get an email notification and I get push notifications when im on my laptop.

True, I forgot about those options as i turned my emails off and I never use a PC. Those are decent substitute options, the only advantage of mobile notis would be to pull you back to the site but most of us don't need that lol. 

47 minutes ago, NucleusNT said:

I’m the same, when I open my browser I have vibe as a bookmark. It’s basically two taps to get from my home screen to the website. Off site notifications would be cool but not necessary for me, as I’m online most of the time anyway

90% of the time I open the internet and it's on Vibe, if not my bookmark is the latest post view so I'm right to the action within seconds. An app would likely take longer to load up and I'd have to go more out my way. 

3 minutes ago, Ashez said:

True, I forgot about those options as i turned my emails off and I never use a PC. Those are decent substitute options, the only advantage of mobile notis would be to pull you back to the site but most of us don't need that lol. 

90% of the time I open the internet and it's on Vibe, if not my bookmark is the latest post view so I'm right to the action within seconds. An app would likely take longer to load up and I'd have to go more out my way. 

Exactly

You can set us to appear on your home screen like any app. Please check your browser settings menu for instructions as this varies by device, but it's already possible - I've got a Vibe logo on my home screen which opens a browser, but even without a URL bar. Exactly like an app!

We won't be making an app, but we are working on mobile push notifications via the browser. More information when I have it. :)

On 25/02/2018 at 19:27, Putzy said:

You can set us to appear on your home screen like any app. Please check your browser settings menu for instructions as this varies by device, but it's already possible - I've got a Vibe logo on my home screen which opens a browser, but even without a URL bar. Exactly like an app!

We won't be making an app, but we are working on mobile push notifications via the browser. More information when I have it. :)

97BBD0C5-7104-498F-B056-40A6D61AA7F9.jpeg.220698c70338b8e591424c2dd2e1c8f9.jpeg

Thats exactly what I’ve done, great tip mate