Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Infinite money glitch!

Using the new buy back feature and combining it with a sell on percentage, you can easily make a load of money just from selling your players and buying them straight back.

Example: you sell Pogba to Madrid for £100m. You add a sell on percentage of 50% and a buy back option for £150m.

You sell him, that's £100m in the bank. Then you go to buy him back for £150m. This puts you down £50m, but because you have that sell on percentage, you're entitled to half of the £150m (even though it's your money), so you get a £75m rebate, meaning you make £25m profit without losing a player.

The hard part is agreeing to get that large sell on percentage with the selling club, but it is possible. Will probably report this on the forums soon.

58 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Remember the PSP days where you could glitch it and control the AI bids 😂

£150m each transfer 😂

2 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

Impossible for me to find such glitches due to the way I play. Which is why I'd make a terrible tester 😄

Same, I just exploit the glitches that have been found! 

I tried to do this at wolves, selling moutinho for 21M, and buying him back for 28,5M, but he didn't want to come back, so i this ain't gonna work 100%.

I just wonder if the players personality, or the club rep, has something to do with this cheat working or not?!

On 04/11/2018 at 13:20, Nucleus said:

£150m each transfer 😂

Yep FMH2013

Played it again the other day for 1 season and built a squad of superstars using the glitch 👏