Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics Mareno Amazing 4-3-2-1

mareno

Hi fellow FM-Players :) 

I have been testing for a while the Mareno tactic i used in the years. I have seen similar tactics on this site this year. So if someone feel i have simalar tactic i apologize. This tactic work very good for me. I have only testet with big teams like Man U and real Madrid. Ive won absulutely everything. League, cup osv. Forgot to take screenshot of last years winning season with Real. :/ 

Scoring plenty of goals, and with good defenders it seem very solid in the back! I was suprised that i didnt conseed more goals... :) 

Importent playertypes:

GK- Good shootstopping goalie

WB- Good on crossing, creativity, stamina. (Bellerin,Shaw,Hakimi f.ex) Very many assist!

CB-Pace, heading, tackling.(Retsos, Tah f.ex)

BBM: Stamina, shooting, passing (Keita, Savic) Scoring on long shoots!

AP: A regular playmaker-Creativity, passing, shooting (Asesio,Felix f.ex) Many assist!

CM: A player to balance the middle. stamina, passing, tackling, shooting (Fernandes, Pellegrini f.eks)

IF-Pace, crossing, creativity, shooting, passing( Bale, Pulisic f.ex) Many goals and assist!

Poacher- Shooting, movement... (Rashford, Jesus f.eks) Scoring pleny... :) 

So the Mareno Tactic: 

4.thumb.PNG.81a11beb432e5f58e8653da5906c0de2.PNG

5.thumb.PNG.4b268a23a82a5a3e2d20de5b9f38f10e.PNG

6.thumb.PNG.1077128cc87909ceb6f4133e5bcca4d1.PNG

7.thumb.PNG.2a9e5d137cf15a97ed7d9292bfdf09ea.PNG

Some screenshots... Forgot to take of last years triumph...

2.thumb.PNG.aced41df6205969166a85d022edfdeb8.PNG

1.thumb.PNG.81bf370f4aff19677b8edafe05f392c4.PNG

3.thumb.PNG.cdefa04695340b23582a11d9b895e752.PNG

Please give it a go mates! :)  And feel free to give it a go on lower teams :) 

52 minutes ago, qxg said:

Does it work with midtable/relegation teams?

Have not tried.... but i guess yes👍️ Just give it a go! Try 10 games... and give me feedback😄

@mareno WOW! Once again you have done it.

To be honest i was in the process of testing my own tactic - same formation as yours but i don't need to bother anymore as yours is much better. I did use Man City but i never got these scores AND completely dominating teams with my own tactic. I beat Arsenal, Man Utd and Chelsea (twice). Check out the 8-0 away to Roma! I also had Aguero score after 14 seconds equalling the fastest goal record from last year 😊

13 games played and 13 games won.

Well done and thanks

Screenshot_20181116-202928_FM 2019 Mobile.jpg

3 minutes ago, DutchTony said:

@mareno WOW! Once again you have done it.

To be honest i was in the process of testing my own tactic - same formation as yours but i don't need to bother anymore as yours is much better. I did use Man City but i never got these scores AND completely dominating teams with my own tactic. I beat Arsenal, Man Utd and Chelsea (twice). Check out the 8-0 away to Roma! I also had Aguero score after 14 seconds equalling the fastest goal record from last year 😊

13 games played and 13 games won.

Well done and thanks

Screenshot_20181116-202928_FM 2019 Mobile.jpg

Amazing result @DutchTony!😄 so happy it is working out for u! Greate results, impressive!👏👏

they dont stand a chance... total domination!😄👍

Will give this a blast on my Leeds save. Was using something similar and got 6th in the Premiership after finally getting promotion. Interested to see if your changes here improve my fortunes further.

I tested this with Club Brugge and Borussia Dortmund

I did not make transfers, I did not set training up and I did not sub players throughout the matches..I won every match I played but stupid me erased the saves before taking some screenshots

I applied this to my actual save afterwards, aside from a draw in my first game I also won every match, I will post some screenshots tomorrow when I finish the season

NOTE-I use AF instead of P and I go with "work ball into the box" instead of "shoot on sight"

2 minutes ago, debaser said:

Looking at the players you bought, I don't think the tactic really matters.  How much did you spend to get that squad?

It works with lower quality teams. The post right above tells you that.

7 minutes ago, Schwantz34 said:

It works with lower quality teams. The post right above tells you that.

Not to mentiom that this year having just good players won't guarantee you'll win every game, it's whatever fits your tatic.

9 minutes ago, ExhilaratingEriksen said:

Not to mentiom that this year having just good players won't guarantee you'll win every game, it's whatever fits your tatic.

Exactly and training players can also have a huge impact on the effectiveness of your setup.

9 hours ago, Schwantz34 said:

Will give this a blast on my Leeds save. Was using something similar and got 6th in the Premiership after finally getting promotion. Interested to see if your changes here improve my fortunes further.

Good luck @Schwantz34!😄👍

a tip for midtable teams if conseed to much goals:

- One wing back to FULL BACK

- Change team mentality to control

- Defensive line to balanced

😄

6 hours ago, debaser said:

Looking at the players you bought, I don't think the tactic really matters.  How much did you spend to get that squad?

In this save with Real, ofcourse Im using money!👍

Sold many big stars to fit my tacktic... Isco, Benzema...

I have used less money then Barca and Atletico😄

The tacktic is ofcource important! With a skilled manager, proper training and fitting right players inn correct position.

also had huge success with Bayer 04, winning the Bundesliga and the german Cup + Euro Cup first season👍

8 hours ago, Lav50 said:

I tested this with Club Brugge and Borussia Dortmund

I did not make transfers, I did not set training up and I did not sub players throughout the matches..I won every match I played but stupid me erased the saves before taking some screenshots

I applied this to my actual save afterwards, aside from a draw in my first game I also won every match, I will post some screenshots tomorrow when I finish the season

NOTE-I use AF instead of P and I go with "work ball into the box" instead of "shoot on sight"

Great stuff @Lav50! So glad to hear it is working super for u!😄

a few changes is always something who is right to do. What is even more solid with the changes?😄

17 minutes ago, Fmjayb13 said:

Love this tactic working brilliantly for my napoli save 

Been trying to save the tactic but can't because I already have 4 tactics saved can anyone help???

Just save over one of your 4 previous tactics.

47 minutes ago, DutchTony said:

Just save over one of your 4 previous tactics.

Won't let me do that for some reason 

Just says save team selection or load tactic Not save tactic like normal 

1 hour ago, Fmjayb13 said:

Won't let me do that for some reason 

Just says save team selection or load tactic Not save tactic like normal 

I've had that happen before. Normally i get it when i have 2 formations that are the same. Go into tactics and move a player to a new position then select done or confirm. Then move the player back to the correct position. You should now be able to save the tactic.

10 hours ago, debaser said:

I have used £218 in minus on transfers now total in second season. Sold many players, and bought right players for me...

screenshots:

6D2ED23B-3E2A-4F69-B3F5-DD68ECDE57BB.thumb.png.97126fb009fd01a661cfe9d40321177f.png

84668016-3122-4EF6-9C1D-43CFB89FB203.thumb.png.4b409d5a18652511fe72d5cf5e13602a.png

Still got money left on transfer/wage budget😀

10 hours ago, ExhilaratingEriksen said:

100% correct. You have a team of superstars but if the tactic isn't right - you will still lose games.

This is no fmm18..this year AI makes better transfers and keeps players fit lot more, you need both tactical setup and players trained for that position if you want to win anything

Man, you're awesome!

I tried it with Real Madrid in the second season after being 4th in the first season without winning titles but in the second i managed to double!

What i like the most in it is that i always push and control and have tons of shots!

As seen in pics below this tactic can definetly do some damage, I did have finishing issues as I had lot of shots on target but couldn't score more then 1 or 2, then in other games I scored lot more, I fiddled with roles as I tried out both P and AF but then I realized my IF are the problem..neither of the two have shooting over 13 so when Stengs came back from his injury he repaired my blood picture

Other then that tac can be prone to counter attacks at times which is expected given it has 2WB and plays high pressing

All in all it is very good especially when playing against teams that are favourites over you..in case you leak a lot of goals I would suggest going with balanced defensive line or switching WB to FB, that should neutralize the counters

Screenshot_20181118-022656.png

Screenshot_20181118-022716.png

13 hours ago, glajmate said:

Man, you're awesome!

I tried it with Real Madrid in the second season after being 4th in the first season without winning titles but in the second i managed to double!

What i like the most in it is that i always push and control and have tons of shots!

Cheers, mate!😄 agree... you control the game and really push on the goal. And tons of goals! Like that many players Are scoring...

9 hours ago, Lav50 said:

As seen in pics below this tactic can definetly do some damage, I did have finishing issues as I had lot of shots on target but couldn't score more then 1 or 2, then in other games I scored lot more, I fiddled with roles as I tried out both P and AF but then I realized my IF are the problem..neither of the two have shooting over 13 so when Stengs came back from his injury he repaired my blood picture

Other then that tac can be prone to counter attacks at times which is expected given it has 2WB and plays high pressing

All in all it is very good especially when playing against teams that are favourites over you..in case you leak a lot of goals I would suggest going with balanced defensive line or switching WB to FB, that should neutralize the counters

Screenshot_20181118-022656.png

Screenshot_20181118-022716.png

God job @Lav50👍 u need IF who shoots 15+ and the same in crossing. I have also tried balanced mentality and ONE full back when i need more safety backwards.

keep up the great job and keep me postet on your progress😄👍

I'm trying with my psg save first game a draw. I'll keep you posted. Also can anyone suggest who's the best coach to have as an assistant I currently use my fitness coach ? Any suggestions plz. 

On 17/11/2018 at 12:44, DutchTony said:

I've had that happen before. Normally i get it when i have 2 formations that are the same. Go into tactics and move a player to a new position then select done or confirm. Then move the player back to the correct position. You should now be able to save the tactic.

Cheers mate after I done that I could save it 

Glad I could this tactic is awesome a double treble with napoli 

Juve no longer the top dogs in Italy