Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Fun Save

AWilemxn

I’m looking for some recommendations for a fun team to use.

Someone who isn’t top of the table but with a bit of luck could push for Europa League.

Who have you used?

They’re maybe not starting as high as you’d like, but I’m having a lot of fun with a Brentford save.

Their facilities aren’t great so you get the ‘building the club up feeling’, but they have a good young team with some good prospects: Watkins, Maupay, Henry, Bentley, the DaSilvas and Mepham (til the March update).

5 minutes ago, Meestercat said:

They’re maybe not starting as high as you’d like, but I’m having a lot of fun with a Brentford save.

AdChoices
ADVERTISING

Their facilities aren’t great so you get the ‘building the club up feeling’, but they have a good young team with some good prospects: Watkins, Maupay, Henry, Bentley, the DaSilvas and Mepham (til the March update).

Cheers mate

Not Europa League right away, but Sunderland is a fun team to have a crack at. With an easy first season to build up talent (hold onto Gooch and Watmore), the championship should be a breeze, so that by the time you arrive in the PL, you're an absolute Force to be reckoned with. 

I would like to recommend RB Leipzig. They are currently in Euros but with stars such as Timo Werner, Upamecano, Forsberg, along with many potential stars such as Majetschak or Cuhna or Mukiele it would be a push to see if they can overcome and beat the likes of FC Bayern or Dortmund

You should give Barnsley a go as they are league one so will take a bit of work getting them into Europe but they have a great batch of young players none of them older than 26 and they’re all capable of doing well in the prem 

Holstein Kiel had a promotion push last season and could definitely get promoted this season, i have no clue why FMM usually puts them in the 10-13th place region. 

1 hour ago, Gerechtigaids said:

Holstein Kiel had a promotion push last season and could definitely get promoted this season, i have no clue why FMM usually puts them in the 10-13th place region. 

Lee Jae-sung is also a cracking player for this side.