Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Isnt it about time SI fixed these transfer bugs

come on SI, sort it out, ive only had the game 1-2 weeks and fed up with the transfer system..when can we expect it to get sorted or does mobile version not matter

last version i got before this was 2016, so ill try again at 2022 version, lol, cant believe such a big part of the game is broken

it's alright boss, we got your point :)

i'm sure if it was as easy as pushing the button, it would be done by now. they're probably still trying to work out what they f*cked up last time though! (they've added some new errors with the latest update).

i still find the game totally playable, but at this point this does seem to speak to me being a touch mental :)

6 hours ago, Woody said:

Ive signed players that dont even show up on the transfers page! 

If the players came in before the end of the season they won't show up in the transfer page when the new season starts. It doesn't recognize them as players that cane in the new season

Edited by Dar J
6 hours ago, Woody said:

Ive signed players that dont even show up on the transfers page! 

I think someone mentioned that this only happens when you sign players who are currently loaned out. According to SI if you sign one of them it doesn't count as a transfer 😂

10 minutes ago, samhardy said:

I think someone mentioned that this only happens when you sign players who are currently loaned out. According to SI if you sign one of them it doesn't count as a transfer 😂

😂 hilarious