Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Mind the ‘GAP’, a triple threat. (Scrapped)


Recommended Posts

hello Vibe 

after my devilish sister deleted my beloved DT save at Stoke, I was determined to try again. However not as Stoke, not as Pulis, but as the mighty Bayer Leverkusen. As we already had the mighty Paulinho in the squad, I scoured, once again consulting’s my management team (as you may know, my sons bath toys), and decided to pick up Amine Gouiri pretty quickly. With Amine starting with an A, we had an A and a P. After delving deeper into the French league I found the man, the myth, the legend, the famous Geubbels

now I know you may be thinking, where has chazza got ‘GAP’ from. Well, if you have Geubbels, that’s G, Amine (Gouiri), that’s A and Paulinho, that’s P

so mind the gap

ill keep you updated on my road to 1500, but in the meantime

3287F25B-30C2-4675-9700-136B96C40C8F.thumb.png.c92ea13133dde86076f6487fcfefb48d.png

2EC8BFC6-7346-48AE-9DA3-E4B7E2FD26FB.thumb.png.e5bc9473c58a2c5868fb9ef405816a33.png225780C4-227A-41F6-AF42-60A85DEA8EE4.thumb.png.612c6b2f70303390ca5a968309ebfe47.pngD7E58377-FB37-4AED-8416-35A329937178.jpeg.b4dcee10ae4761df8094e6260d5b5464.jpeg

keep managing!

Edited by Chazza111
Link to comment
Share on other sites

No, but she is just a pain. Seriously. I was showing her my Stoke one, and I went to the toilet. Her, being the savage she is, deleted it and when I came back, laughed in my face. I was not happy at all. 😪

P.S she did the brazil one before accidentally but this was pure horrible mean

Edited by Chazza111
Link to comment
Share on other sites
Just now, Chazza111 said:

No, but she is just a pain. Seriously. I was showing her my Stoke one, and I went to the toilet. Her, being the savage she is, deleted it and when I came back, laughed in my face. I was not happy at all. 😪

 

Wow. That ain’t very nice. She must be really clever to have found the file and deleted it! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites
Just now, Rob said:

Wow. That ain’t very nice. She must be really clever to have found the file and deleted it! 

She sure is clever, but god sometimes I want to kill her. Obviously I took quite a long time on the toilet.....

anyway this one looks really fun, good to see you’re on the right side of the ‘GAP’ in North London, eh?

added 0 minutes later
2 minutes ago, Woody said:

I dont think your sister likes you very much mate....😂

...... need I say more. Woody has said it all

Link to comment
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Lord Danish said:

These player looks sick boii!

Btw how's Paulinho on the game never try him yet

He’s got mega potential and is quite lethal as a striker

Link to comment
Share on other sites

😂@Robyou make me laugh. I went to the toilet after I showed her my players and she tried to pronounce them. She deleted it saying she couldn’t pronounce the names and it was boring and laughed. She is only 6 to be fair (massive age difference)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I didn’t know there was an option to delete files? 😧 how do you do that? That would be so handy

Anyway, all the best with this :) 

Link to comment
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Ran7777 said:

@Chazza111 mate can you teach me how to delete a file?? I'm having trouble deleting a file😥😧

I’m as curious as you. Every time I ask she just looks away and giggles

added 0 minutes later
1 hour ago, Nucleus said:

I didn’t know there was an option to delete files? 😧 how do you do that? That would be so handy

Anyway, all the best with this :) 

Thanks Nuke, I don’t know either I’m trying to find out but she won’t say

added 0 minutes later
38 minutes ago, Rob said:

Clever six year old! Blimey.

Tooooo clever

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Look like a good trio of players to me and I’m sure they can do the job for you so I hope you can be successful and keep them at the club. Interesting you didn’t go for 3 French players and give yourself the option of getting the French job and the extra goals that can bring.

Either way good luck and hopefully you can stick with this challenge.

Link to comment
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Foxy said:

Look like a good trio of players to me and I’m sure they can do the job for you so I hope you can be successful and keep them at the club. Interesting you didn’t go for 3 French players and give yourself the option of getting the French job and the extra goals that can bring.

Either way good luck and hopefully you can stick with this challenge.

Well....

 

 

 

i wanted to make it make it harder I guess? Also, Paulinho was already from the club

Edited by Chazza111
Link to comment
Share on other sites

You're trying to get to 1500 and you give up at 5??

Maybe wait until a career is rolling before posting it? :)

i still don't even understand how you know the previous games were deleted - there's no delete option?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Pure badluck but can try 1-3-3-3

added 0 minutes later
Just now, Mr Tree said:

You're trying to get to 1500 and you give up at 5??

Maybe wait until a career is rolling before posting it? :)

i still don't even understand how you know the previous games were deleted - there's no delete option?

Yes you can delete by going to games folder and delete your files

Link to comment
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Mr Tree said:

You're trying to get to 1500 and you give up at 5??

Maybe wait until a career is rolling before posting it? :)

i still don't even understand how you know the previous games were deleted - there's no delete option?

Sorry mate but I didn’t save it in cloud and deleted the game in pure rage.

 

im gonna o for a mega one to make up for it. Sorry for the disappointment 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...