Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Challenges The Hulk - El Tigre Challenge

BatiGoal

HulkEltigre.jpg.5a8643bd4febf4ba9b6dbaef409226fe.jpg

For 2 years Hulk and Falcao (El Tigre) formed one of the most feared partnerships in European football scoring countless of goals, ripping countless opponents apart, and winning the Portuguese League, domestic Cups and UEFA Cup among others. There's not a single defender around that relished the challenge of stopping this deadly duo, as on their day -and there were many- there was simply no stopping in them. They scored a combined 149 goals for the Dragões. 

Hulk (33yo) - FC Porto player from 2008/09 to 2012/13 scoring 77 goals in all competitions. 

Falcao (33yo) - FC Porto player from 2009/10 to 2010/11 scoring 72 goals in all competitions. 

Challenge - Rekindle the Hulk - El Tigre fire with a club of choice and have this brutal strike force score a min. of 150 goals combined in this Mini Double Trouble. Note: your total goal count for the challenge starts ONLY once both players are at the same club. 

Rules - 

• NO unlockables - YES badges
  • Sign Hulk-El Tigre with any club
  • Score a combined of 150 goals
  • Any club in any division/league
  • Verify results with screenshots
  • Challenge ends once 1 retires

Final Words - I have to say this because it'll answer some of your questions. Getting these two lads to join the same club(s) is no easy task. It's probably much harder than you'd anticipate, but that's a very big part of the challenge too. There's more than one way to approach this challenge each giving you a different set of advantages, so plan carefully. That's all I'm saying as I don't want to give away too much. Goodluck! 

Hulk - El Tigre Leaderboard

1. 528 gls - @danovic78career link
Edited by BatiGoal
1 hour ago, Kun Aguero said:

Nice challenge, thinking about doing it in China 😉

Not a terrible choice 🙂

27 minutes ago, Kanegan said:

You are really whetting up my appetite here.

Just getting a few more ideas out before starting a set of careers I have in mind. 😉 

Great challenge again 👍

I’ve had an idea of a two up top formation since the end of 19 that I hope will work and if it does in any way at all then this will be a good challenge to try it on.

5 hours ago, Ian said:

Great challenge again 👍

I’ve had an idea of a two up top formation since the end of 19 that I hope will work and if it does in any way at all then this will be a good challenge to try it on.

Thanks. These two aren't the youngest anymore but I expect 2-3 solid years at least. 

33 minutes ago, Lord Danish said:

USA and China will be good for this

As long as you're able to pair them up 😀

15 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

Thanks. These two aren't the youngest anymore but I expect 2-3 solid years at least. 

As long as you're able to pair them up 😀

As long as money on my hand nothing can stop me

On 30/11/2019 at 15:52, BatiGoal said:

HulkEltigre.jpg.5a8643bd4febf4ba9b6dbaef409226fe.jpg

For 2 years Hulk and Falcao (El Tigre) formed one of the most feared partnerships in European football scoring countless of goals, ripping countless opponents apart, and winning the Portuguese League, domestic Cups and UEFA Cup among others. There's not a single defender around that relished the challenge of stopping this deadly duo, as on their day -and there were many- there was simply no stopping in them. They scored a combined 149 goals for the Dragões. 

Hulk (33yo) - FC Porto player from 2008/09 to 2012/13 scoring 77 goals in all competitions. 

Falcao (33yo) - FC Porto player from 2009/10 to 2010/11 scoring 72 goals in all competitions. 

Challenge - Rekindle the Hulk - El Tigre fire with a club of choice and have this brutal strike force score a min. of 150 goals combined in this Mini Double Trouble. Note: your total goal count for the challenge starts ONLY once both players are at the same club. 

Rules - 

• NO unlockables - YES badges
  • Sign Hulk-El Tigre with any club
  • Score a combined of 150 goals
  • Any club in any division/league
  • Verify results with screenshots
  • Challenge ends once 1 retires

Final Words - I have to say this because it'll answer some of your questions. Getting these two lads to join the same club(s) is no easy task. It's probably much harder than you'd anticipate, but that's a very big part of the challenge too. There's more than one way to approach this challenge each giving you a different set of advantages, so plan carefully. That's all I'm saying as I don't want to give away too much. Goodluck! 

Hulk - El Tigre Leaderboard

1. 528 gls - @danovic78career link

Watch this space as I’m about to rock the world and surpasse this goal tally and rule the challenge. As a fellow Everton supporter I think this will go down well. 

6 minutes ago, Road2glory said:

Watch this space as I’m about to rock the world and surpasse this goal tally and rule the challenge. As a fellow Everton supporter I think this will go down well. 

No easy task but I like your ambition. Surprise us 😋

What a difference since @danovic78 did this challenge, Falcao has dropped 5 Stamina leaving him only on 7 instead of the 12 that was in dan's screenshot, so he more or less has to come off around the 60/70 minute point as he knackered!

I guess this is since the update??

IMG_8201.thumb.PNG.d93b694c4d8227c040ff95941053169a.PNG

29 minutes ago, Cockers2505 said:

What a difference since @danovic78 did this challenge, Falcao has dropped 5 Stamina leaving him only on 7 instead of the 12 that was in dan's screenshot, so he more or less has to come off around the 60/70 minute point as he knackered!

I guess this is since the update??

IMG_8201.thumb.PNG.d93b694c4d8227c040ff95941053169a.PNG

Yes it seems he’s been altered in the March update.

I’ve just loaded the game up and used the November database to check and he’s just like on Dan’s screenshot on that so might be best to use the November one if you’re going to have a go.

FAEB5645-2670-4668-B3D6-758147C75CE3.thumb.jpeg.ee3fa92c735468f6cfa4a5fcb6b957bf.jpeg

19 minutes ago, Ian said:

Yes it seems he’s been altered in the March update.

I’ve just loaded the game up and used the November database to check and he’s just like on Dan’s screenshot on that so might be best to use the November one if you’re going to have a go.

FAEB5645-2670-4668-B3D6-758147C75CE3.thumb.jpeg.ee3fa92c735468f6cfa4a5fcb6b957bf.jpeg

Yes thanks mate, I'll never get the same numbers as Dan using EME, had a season where I got 27 goals each and 25 assist from Hulk so no where near the same figures, plus Falcoa stamina goes down after season 1 making it hard to reach 4 seasons