Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM20 Bug List

Mr Tree

On 27/12/2019 at 12:06, Dan Dawson said:

Is your reserve squad full? Is there a reason he's unable to move potentially?

added 0 minutes later

This is logged now, just waiting for the devs to return from christmas and hopefully get a fix for this soon.

Smashing, ta very much :)

The game is also STILL randomly accepting bids for players with no way of rejecting them. Rui Patricio the latest to be sold without my approval.

3 hours ago, Schwantz34 said:

That seems highly ridiculous.

Ridiculous but true. No Ivorian GK on the game at present. Only Aurier as natural RB, the only natural LB is a very poor regen  so Aurier is now a LB and Gbamin is RB...

Screenshot_2019-12-29-22-41-05-207.jpeg

Edited by Muzza2108
53 minutes ago, Muzza2108 said:

Ridiculous but true. No Ivorian GK on the game at present. Only Aurier as natural RB, the only natural LB is a very poor regen  so Aurier is now a LB and Gbamin is RB...

AdChoices
ADVERTISING

Screenshot_2019-12-29-22-41-05-207.jpeg

That's what I'm saying. It seems a ridiculous problem to have. Shouldn't be happening really.

14 hours ago, JonDoe said:

@Dan Dawson any idea on when the team will be back and working on an update ? 

Office isn't open till Jan 2nd, but i made sure the devs were aware of it as a priority on the 27th. Hopefully its already fixed and QA can test the new builds on the 2nd and release soon after. I'll keep you updated.

Unrealistic game this season.. previous buys were realistic ... Example for passes completed.. last few seasons my one midfield player would complete 100passes per match...this season it completes only 30 passes which is really unrealistic.. please improve this bug.. I had to uninstall the game this time .. 68

12 hours ago, Schwantz34 said:

The game is also STILL randomly accepting bids for players with no way of rejecting them. Rui Patricio the latest to be sold without my approval.

You aren't holidaying are you? We've taken this bug very seriously, but cannot reproduce. What league and date did the transfer go through?

On 27/12/2019 at 19:07, JonDoe said:

De bruyne wont train as a cam 

Sent this example to the devs, this is a great example of the severity of the issue.

On 24/12/2019 at 01:18, Scratch said:

Yeah, lots of people have reported that this year. I find that transfer listing them immediately after you accept the offer (assuming they aren't transfer listed already) helps. They normally accept the offer then. (At least for me)

Let us know how this is on the most recent build, we put in a fix for this. It obviously should be possible for players to reject multiple clubs but only if they have good reason (Ridiculous wages, particularly content at the club). In previous versions if you tried to sell all of City's world class players at a cut cost you'd get 1 or 2 leave, now you should get more like 3 or 4 as other clubs are willing to give more lucrative contracts.

On 27/12/2019 at 22:06, Faffie203 said:

I see my player leonardo belardi he plays for the national u21 team of argentina, but when he plays games with them, i see on his personal page, hoping to win his first cap? How is this possible? He already made alot of caps for the u21, and isnt selected for the senior team?

This would make sense if he had a dual nationality (we don't show the second nationality it's hidden on our game) but he doesn't have one. Do you have a save? (follow the guide in Mr. Tree's post).

3 hours ago, Dan Dawson said:

Office isn't open till Jan 2nd, but i made sure the devs were aware of it as a priority on the 27th. Hopefully its already fixed and QA can test the new builds on the 2nd and release soon after. I'll keep you updated.

Thanks for the update buddy. It seems the main retraining problems are cam, WB and IF

3 hours ago, Dan Dawson said:

You aren't holidaying are you? We've taken this bug very seriously, but cannot reproduce. What league and date did the transfer go through?

Nope I have never used the holiday function. It was during a pre season before the transfer window opened, so I assumed I would still be able to reject the transfer once the window opened. When the window did open, the transfer just went through with no option to accept/reject. Luckily I brought in a better goalkeeper with the cash I was given but still an annoying glitch that.

2 hours ago, PhiLiz said:

Hi,

I have a regular save with Benfica which freezes and exits the game in a specific date.

What's my best course of action?

Thank you.

There are instructions in the first post :)

added 0 minutes later
2 hours ago, Schwantz34 said:

Nope I have never used the holiday function. It was during a pre season before the transfer window opened, so I assumed I would still be able to reject the transfer once the window opened. When the window did open, the transfer just went through with no option to accept/reject. Luckily I brought in a better goalkeeper with the cash I was given but still an annoying glitch that.

Sure he didn't have a release clause?

3 hours ago, Mr Tree said:

There are instructions in the first post :)

added 0 minutes later

Sure he didn't have a release clause?

No he didn't have one of those.

12 hours ago, Dan Dawson said:

This would make sense if he had a dual nationality (we don't show the second nationality it's hidden on our game) but he doesn't have one. Do you have a save? (follow the guide in Mr. Tree's post).

No i dont have it. 

I see my scout when he scouts liverpool, that they will line up in a 5-3-2 formation, but their manager is klopp. And he prefers 4-2-3-1. And also when i play them they line up in the 4-2-3-1. So is this a bug?

19 hours ago, Schwantz34 said:

Thanks I'll test this out

18 hours ago, PhiLiz said:

Hi,

I have a regular save with Benfica which freezes and exits the game in a specific date.

What's my best course of action?

Thank you.

Send us the save! Mr Tree attached a guide on how to send us saves on the pinned post on page 1. Make sure its named & let me know when you've sent it on here along with what device you're using.

On 28/12/2019 at 04:00, JonDoe said:

Just checked and had it with Phil foden and Bernardo Silva, although I changed them back to their original position, then back to the one I wanted to train and it seems to be a fix. Tested from gk to striker and it's the same with them too, seems to work for now.

This doesn’t work for me. All players with more than one completely mastered position revert to their original positions. Also, this:

F547F010-375F-4DAC-8422-CEFC60447E49.png

Has the bug where u21 national squads no longer being updated and is continuously playing the same players even if they exceed the maximum age been fixed? I’m managing Scotland and there’s a few players on the youth side being 25 years of age and garnering 50 u21 caps. Or what about the issue with players being called up to both senior and youth squads and playing fixtures for both? 

1 hour ago, poormanscavani said:

Has the bug where u21 national squads no longer being updated and is continuously playing the same players even if they exceed the maximum age been fixed? I’m managing Scotland and there’s a few players on the youth side being 25 years of age and garnering 50 u21 caps. Or what about the issue with players being called up to both senior and youth squads and playing fixtures for both? 

first i've heard of either of these - feel free to add a screenshot showing them. SI would want a copy of the saved game to examine, plus details of what device you're playing on :)

I took over the job at Nottingham but somehow the new season won't start. Any help? Other leagues have started normally. 

(See date and fixtures)

Screenshot_2019-12-31-21-22-59-956_com.sega.soccer.jpg

6 hours ago, kjiho said:

This doesn’t work for me. All players with more than one completely mastered position revert to their original positions. Also, this:

F547F010-375F-4DAC-8422-CEFC60447E49.png

Yeah it went back to been broken for me too lol. Does toby still have a release clause on day 1 on your save ?

While I'm at it, this doesn't seem right either... A player who's doing well enough to make the World Best XI probably should be over feeling the pressure of first team football in the Scottish Premier League...

crazy-season04-18.jpg.282a95ddf5db9b35b269ac7b6b3ad846.jpg

crazy-season04-19.jpg.6d2d699f19afa1d754e28c6b7b9cecb5.jpg

And one more, although I think this has been reported before? A player who is "not thought to be in a hurry to leave", while at the same time being "desperate to leave the club":

crazy-season04-28.jpg.efabdad2ad04a565e66a8354a43c61a1.jpg

And then he rejects them:

crazy-season04-29.jpg.6b76e718cd60dd270582b774ddce1e1a.jpg

Make up your mind lad!

Edited by Scratch
10 hours ago, Scratch said:

And one more, although I think this has been reported before? A player who is "not thought to be in a hurry to leave", while at the same time being "desperate to leave the club":

crazy-season04-28.jpg.efabdad2ad04a565e66a8354a43c61a1.jpg

And then he rejects them:

crazy-season04-29.jpg.6b76e718cd60dd270582b774ddce1e1a.jpg

Make up your mind lad!

This gets very annoying for me as well. I have a hatred of rojo, jones & fred. All three say they want to leave but reject like 30 offers from so’ton & west ham every single save, pisses me off. Transfer listing them has no effect whatsoever. At least the mismatch between player dialogue & actual offer results is definitely a bug. Too difficult to get rid of fringe shite since last year’s edition. Was much easier on 2018. At this point I’m wishing in-game Phil Jones has a nasty injury forcing him to retire.