Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Vibe Facepack

HM786

Hi guys player faces are quite important to the game personally as it helps improve the experience. 

Does anyone know where if anyone is or if there will be any facepacks to download for fmm21?

Is it possible to use last years facepacks instead? If so can someone send me a link to the file since I deleted mines lol.

Thanks.

No there won’t be one

Edited by broodje kip
7 minutes ago, broodje kip said:

No there won’t be one

Ah thanks. Do you know if there'll be another place perhaps to download player faces I'm not sure if maybe fmscout do anything like it for mobile.

Also if anyone does know if last years face packs from fmmobile.net can be used and if they have the file to send over that'd be great.

12 minutes ago, HM786 said:

Ah thanks. Do you know if there'll be another place perhaps to download player faces I'm not sure if maybe fmscout do anything like it for mobile.

Also if anyone does know if last years face packs from fmmobile.net can be used and if they have the file to send over that'd be great.

I don’t think the file from fmscout would work and they don’t do for mobile either.

fmmobile.net was shut down. Vibe is the only place for FMM right now which we no longer do graphic packs or if you’re lucky might be able to find someone from Twitter/Reddit to do it for you

i read on of the  PC version sites that their facepacks can work on mobile... but im not sure how/if true

6 hours ago, HM786 said:

Hi guys player faces are quite important to the game personally as it helps improve the experience. 

Does anyone know where if anyone is or if there will be any facepacks to download for fmm21?

Is it possible to use last years facepacks instead? If so can someone send me a link to the file since I deleted mines lol.

Thanks.

I think fmm20 face pack will work, I used the same face pack on fmm19 and fmm20, and I have over 10k player faces. Hopefully it will work in fmm21

4 hours ago, darlingtonvii said:

I think fmm20 face pack will work, I used the same face pack on fmm19 and fmm20, and I have over 10k player faces. Hopefully it will work in fmm21

Would you be able to send over that pack or the link to pack plz. It'd be much appreciated.

1 hour ago, HM786 said:

Would you be able to send over that pack or the link to pack plz. It'd be much appreciated.

I wish I know how to do that

17 hours ago, darlingtonvii said:

I wish I know how to do that

Think need a hosting site then he can download it . 

On 22/11/2020 at 23:35, topline said:

i read on of the  PC version sites that their facepacks can work on mobile... but im not sure how/if true

Probably need someone with good computer skills to edit the sizes from pc to FMM so it won’t look off .