Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help How to send players to affiliate?

FR_1908

I've acquired two feeder clubs, but just cannot figure out how to loan out players to them. Does anyone know where this option is?

Edited by FR_1908
2 minutes ago, FuddledFox said:

I think players can turn the loan down though so you can’t get rid of Joelinton that easily.

Yes, they do. I now have an Turkish club (second division in Turkey) as affiliate and 6 out of 7 players cancelled the loan. 

3 minutes ago, FuddledFox said:

I think players can turn the loan down though so you can’t get rid of Joelinton that easily.

It’s not even that, it’s the league two clubs rejecting to take him on loan 🤣

7 minutes ago, RichD said:

It’s not even that, it’s the league two clubs rejecting to take him on loan 🤣

Even Amateur Canadian league club won’t take him

3 hours ago, FuddledFox said:

On a players profile click Actions, then offer to clubs and choose the affiliate loan option.

7C568350-BE80-4EC0-A098-2B21E007B65A.thumb.png.7cc22f4b35eaf44e17d2fc8d7258448a.png

Thanks for the help!

8 hours ago, FuddledFox said:

On a players profile click Actions, then offer to clubs and choose the affiliate loan option.

7C568350-BE80-4EC0-A098-2B21E007B65A.thumb.png.7cc22f4b35eaf44e17d2fc8d7258448a.png

added 0 minutes later

thanks!

• Any idea how to remove affiliate clubs? Accidentally requested too many and the assistant keeps recommending the same one which is worse than some of the others.
23 minutes ago, Chazzotan said:
  • Any idea how to remove affiliate clubs? Accidentally requested too many and the assistant keeps recommending the same one which is worse than some of the others.

I hope it this will be sorted out, some affiliate clubs are just rubbish. I had 3 clubs and my players didn't want to go there 😂

On 24/11/2020 at 16:31, George Traistă said:

Yes, they do. I now have an Turkish club (second division in Turkey) as affiliate and 6 out of 7 players cancelled the loan. 

That`s cause of Erdogan, mate

10 minutes ago, ChrisG said:

How do you find who your club is affiliated with anybody please 

Hmmm, not sure if you can see if your club is a feeder of other club. Your affiliate clubs you can see in the finances pages, last row

18 minutes ago, ChandlerGray said:

I'm managing Everton and literally NONE of my young guys on the second team will agree to an affiliate loan. It's so annoying 😒

What kind of clubs you got as affiliates? I feel bad for some of you who haven’t had a good time with this, I’ve been lucky in every save 🙈

22 minutes ago, ChandlerGray said:

I'm managing Everton and literally NONE of my young guys on the second team will agree to an affiliate loan. It's so annoying 😒

I was lucky, when I was at Real Betis, one player went on loan, one out of 11 😂

I don't think you can do much about it, maybe ask for other affiliate clubs and maybe you will get one in a better league. 

I'm playing with Solihull moors who start with Birmingham city as an affiliate club, but there is no option for affiliate loan. Also when I request affiliate club the board says yes then nothing happens. Anybody know anything that could help?

I think you are de lower club so you can't send a player to Birmingham, they will send players to you. Also, you are in National League (right?) so it will be hard to get an affiliate 

Yeah, I was the lowe League club (now both championship) but it would still say 'you should send player X on loan to our affiliate club'. I managed to get an affiliate link with Grimsby so it's ok now