Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Trophy Hunter

Jack8

Hello evryone, I will now be starting a Trophy Hunter series. I have loaded England, Germany, Italy, and Spain. The goal is to win every competition possible in each country at least once. I am allowed to go back and forth between a country. I have decided to take on Wolfsburg first to try and win German silverware. Hopefully I will accomplish this series. I want to win every domestic trophy and continental trophy. I will keep everyone updated on how it goes. 

Hi guys unfortunatly by Wolfsburg save did not save properly so I have to restart. Are you able to give me some team ideas for the start from England, Germany, Italy or Spain? I was ten games in with Wolfsburg and dont want to restart with them. Also should I use the new database or the original?

8 minutes ago, Jack8 said:

Hi guys unfortunatly by Wolfsburg save did not save properly so I have to restart. Are you able to give me some team ideas for the start from England, Germany, Italy or Spain? I was ten games in with Wolfsburg and dont want to restart with them. Also should I use the new database or the original?

1860 Munich is a fun team to manage

Just now, broodje kip said:

1860 Munich is a fun team to manage

Probably right but for the purpose of the challenge I want to start with a first division team because I only have 30 years to win all of those trophies. Have any suggestions

4 minutes ago, Jack8 said:

Probably right but for the purpose of the challenge I want to start with a first division team because I only have 30 years to win all of those trophies. Have any suggestions

Maybe Borussia Dortmund.

1 minute ago, broodje kip said:

Maybe Borussia Dortmund.

That could be fun. If I did that I would need to keep Haaland and Sancho for a couple years to try and win the league unless I take another job.

Just now, Rich said:

Atalanta could be fun or maybe Borussia Monchengladbach

Yes Monchengladbach is a personal favourite of mine. Good core of players in the first XI, a few decent young talents and good amount of transfer budgets. They got it all to succeed

1 minute ago, Rich said:

Atalanta could be fun or maybe Borussia Monchengladbach

I would defenitly consider both. Serie A top 7 teams are all close in quality and I think if I did well with Atalanta I could always take a better job

added 0 minutes later
Just now, broodje kip said:

Yes Monchengladbach is a personal favourite of mine. Good core of players in the first XI, a few decent young talents and good amount of transfer budgets. They got it all to succeed

Who would be like the key players and who are the youngsters

8 hours ago, Jack8 said:

I would defenitly consider both. Serie A top 7 teams are all close in quality and I think if I did well with Atalanta I could always take a better job

added 0 minutes later

Who would be like the key players and who are the youngsters

I’d say Florian Neuhaus, Denis Zakaria and Nico Elvedi would be the key guys in the team. Maybe breel Embolo and Marcus Thuram after 2/3 seasons.

There’s a guy named Manu Kone in the reserve team. He’s currently out on loan but you may recall him anytime. Another one is Mika Schroers. He’s a good out-and-out winger at the age of 19.

47 minutes ago, broodje kip said:

I’d say Florian Neuhaus, Denis Zakaria and Nico Elvedi would be the key guys in the team. Maybe breel Embolo and Marcus Thuram after 2/3 seasons.

There’s a guy named Manu Kone in the reserve team. He’s currently out on loan but you may recall him anytime. Another one is Mika Schroers. He’s a good out-and-out winger at the age of 19.

Ok thank you. I will go with them so I at least start in Germany again. New or old database would you say?

1 hour ago, Jack8 said:

Ok thank you. I will go with them so I at least start in Germany again. New or old database would you say?

I think new. Snap up Moukoko and you’re at least guaranteed a striker for the next 20 years 😂

Red Bull Leipzig should be a good young team . Only problem is new update losing Upamecano to Bayern but got Josko Gvardiol coming  in from Dinamo . Still got young talent in  Olmo , Adams, Szoboszlai, Konate, Laimer, Mukiele, Haidara. Pretty much set every position with guys 24 and under except a striker never replaced Werner. 

9 minutes ago, hhooo said:

You can also grab Bornauw from Koln, turns into a really good defender to replace Upa. 

Not to mention he got 15 for leadership