Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic

Rich

40 minutes ago, Titjes said:

Mobile card game 😁 3 zones with random bonusses/punishments where you place cards with character from marvel. Each character has a card value and power value. You must win 2 out of 3 zones to win a match 😁

Sounds awesome. Will have a look.

21 hours ago, Ashez said:

Started playing it today, have to admit really enjoyed what I've played so far. Not fussed on the Marvel aspect (admittedly it lifted one barrier of entry though) really but the cards do look really cool but I'm a sucker for game games. The 12 card deck and 6 turn matches really appeal. 

Not sure if I'll stick with it as I've only ever really played FMM, Yu-Gi-Oh and a bit of Fire Emblem mobile game wise but we'll see. 

Surely you've played Uno?! 🤣

2 hours ago, Woody said:

Surely you've played Uno?! 🤣

Uno is one my favourite games, I kinda collect Uno decks 😂. I love the fake naf ones you find abroad lol. Got Batman ones, with the card images ripped from Batman Begins and they're so bad they're awesome. Ruined half the deck playing pissed in Greece though 😂

1 minute ago, Ashez said:

Uno is one my favourite games, I kinda collect Uno decks 😂. I love the fake naf ones you find abroad lol. Got Batman ones, with the card images ripped from Batman Begins and they're so bad they're awesome. Ruined half the deck playing pissed in Greece though 😂

Lol....

We went to Zante in july and we take Uno with us everywhere we go.

One night Sam got a little drunk and got pissed off that i kept wining, she threw the cards into the pool. 🤣

2 hours ago, Woody said:

Lol....

We went to Zante in july and we take Uno with us everywhere we go.

One night Sam got a little drunk and got pissed off that i kept wining, she threw the cards into the pool. 🤣

That's brilliant! We also tended to play until it started a row 😂😂😂

12 hours ago, Ashez said:

That's brilliant! We also tended to play until it started a row 😂😂😂

Its just a brilliant card game.

Combining it with shots is also good especially on the pick up 4 and 2 cards! 🤣🤣

20 hours ago, Ashez said:

Uno is one my favourite games, I kinda collect Uno decks 😂. I love the fake naf ones you find abroad lol. Got Batman ones, with the card images ripped from Batman Begins and they're so bad they're awesome. Ruined half the deck playing pissed covered in grease though 😂

Corrected.

Ok. Seen a few shows and trailers lately.

Shows...

Wednesday - A few annoying charecters and some that needed abit more story but it was an excellent 1st season.

Rings of Power - Absolutely loved it. The character arcs, the sheer scope of all the scenes were amazing. Especially the big twist.

House of the Dragon - Wow! I'm a massive GoT fan and this had me falling right back in.

Trailers...

Transformers Rise of the Beasts - Loved the 1st film but the rest went down hill fast. This one i really cant wait for. I was a fan of Beast Wars originally. The look and design of the bots is alot closer to the originals especially after the huge backlash from the earlier films.

Indiana Jones 5 - Im a stickler for Indy and i really liked KotCS. Looking forward to a d the introduction of Phoebe Waller-Bridge is a great decision...big fan.

Guardian Vol.3 - Me and the wife love the Guardians crew and we are really excited for this to arrive. Getting a Rocket back story is a welcome addition and after the Holiday Special(which was brilliant) we cant wait.

Avatar The Way of Water - Nothing else has me more excited to see than this.

And now for the silly one....

Cocaine Bear - The trailer looks a right laugh and the fact its loosely based on real events is even better....stoned bear on a rampage, what else do you need. 🤣

Ok..WTF is going on over at DC @Ashez?!!

1st they announce that Cavill is coming back as Superman(which i was soo happy about) and now tjey have announced he isnt going to be!!

WTFFFFFFF!!!

1 hour ago, Woody said:

Ok..WTF is going on over at DC @Ashez?!!

1st they announce that Cavill is coming back as Superman(which i was soo happy about) and now tjey have announced he isnt going to be!!

WTFFFFFFF!!!

The whole thing looks a complete mess, loads of projects look dead and it's so disappointing. Yes the Snyderverse has issues but I really bloody like it and I want to see how it would have played out. I'd take the Snyderverse over The Batman as a series any day of the week, The Batman is garbage. I have so many problems with that film it's unreal. 

I want a Batfleck film so bad and to see what happens after the Snydercut. The groundwork for Robin, the new gods, Darkseid and a bigger Justice League gave so much hope. 

It's infuriating that they'll allow multiple Jokers and I assume Batmen (Patterson's appears separate from direction Gunn is going with a new JL or w/e). So why can't we still have the Snyderverse? The Marvel plan doesn't even work for them anymore so why still attempt to catch up. 

47 minutes ago, Ashez said:

The whole thing looks a complete mess, loads of projects look dead and it's so disappointing. Yes the Snyderverse has issues but I really bloody like it and I want to see how it would have played out. I'd take the Snyderverse over The Batman as a series any day of the week, The Batman is garbage. I have so many problems with that film it's unreal. 

I want a Batfleck film so bad and to see what happens after the Snydercut. The groundwork for Robin, the new gods, Darkseid and a bigger Justice League gave so much hope. 

It's infuriating that they'll allow multiple Jokers and I assume Batmen (Patterson's appears separate from direction Gunn is going with a new JL or w/e). So why can't we still have the Snyderverse? The Marvel plan doesn't even work for them anymore so why still attempt to catch up. 

Its soo messed up its becoming laughable.

I wasnt a massive fan of Affleck to be Batman when it was announced and tbf it was a masterstroke.

Loved Joker but the fact that the sequel is going to be a musical is frankly a joke(pun very much intended)!

30 minutes ago, Woody said:

Its soo messed up its becoming laughable.

I wasnt a massive fan of Affleck to be Batman when it was announced and tbf it was a masterstroke.

Loved Joker but the fact that the sequel is going to be a musical is frankly a joke(pun very much intended)!

I have to admit I'm very intrigued by The Joker 2, I'm not sure it's needed yet I do want to see more of that character. I do also kinda want to see other films in a similar style like I think a Two-Face film would work. 

I do like the idea though that JP isn't the Joker, he's the start of the process that created the real Joker. Obviously Bruce is too young for this Joker and you can see the movement he started, as that Joker simply doesn't work with a Batman etc. 

1 hour ago, Ashez said:

I have to admit I'm very intrigued by The Joker 2, I'm not sure it's needed yet I do want to see more of that character. I do also kinda want to see other films in a similar style like I think a Two-Face film would work. 

I do like the idea though that JP isn't the Joker, he's the start of the process that created the real Joker. Obviously Bruce is too young for this Joker and you can see the movement he started, as that Joker simply doesn't work with a Batman etc. 

Oh a Two-Face film would be brilliant. Who would you have play him?

1 hour ago, Woody said:

No idea, I'm terrible at "fan casting" tbh. 

I remember Matthew McConaughey being rumoured to be Two Face in The Batman sequel and I do find that intriguing as I do like him alot. He can handle the unhinged and emotional side of the character with ease, shame it'll be in that universe though if it does happen. 

Aaron Eckhart did a fantastic job as the character though tbf, obviously noone saw what happened to Ledger coming but I do wonder what the Dark Knight trilogy would have been like if they hadn't killed Dent off. I have alot of love for TDR but my few nitpicks with it are pretty big, for example I don't think it really feels like a Batman film, especially with the big threat just being a bomb, it could just as easily be a Bond film 😂

On 02/12/2022 at 21:54, Woody said:

Cocaine Bear - The trailer looks a right laugh and the fact its loosely based on real events is even better....stoned bear on a rampage, what else do you need. 🤣

“there was a bear.. it was FUCKED” 😂 

5 hours ago, Woody said:

I would love to see Adam Driver as Two-Face. Love his acting. This picture from one of my comic of Two-Face kinda reminds me of Joseph Gordon-Levitt:

Spoiler

7FA613EE-7EA3-4D42-8454-1A52B6F82732.thumb.jpeg.fd490f8ce9422ca27b53156a6aa54d9a.jpeg

23 hours ago, Ashez said:

No idea, I'm terrible at "fan casting" tbh. 

I remember Matthew McConaughey being rumoured to be Two Face in The Batman sequel and I do find that intriguing as I do like him alot. He can handle the unhinged and emotional side of the character with ease, shame it'll be in that universe though if it does happen. 

Aaron Eckhart did a fantastic job as the character though tbf, obviously noone saw what happened to Ledger coming but I do wonder what the Dark Knight trilogy would have been like if they hadn't killed Dent off. I have alot of love for TDR but my few nitpicks with it are pretty big, for example I don't think it really feels like a Batman film, especially with the big threat just being a bomb, it could just as easily be a Bond film 😂

I was going to say McConaughey as one but i'm a big fan of Jon Hamm.

I hope it’s ok to ask this here I didn’t really want to start a new thread, would anyone be able to resize this so it fits a bigger iPhone the res should be 2556x1179 not sure if that’s possible, would be a massive help if anyone knows how to do it.

Blue Moon SE.png

On 30/09/2023 at 19:24, Cutterschoice said:

I hope it’s ok to ask this here I didn’t really want to start a new thread, would anyone be able to resize this so it fits a bigger iPhone the res should be 2556x1179 not sure if that’s possible, would be a massive help if anyone knows how to do it.

Blue Moon SE.png

Hwang on think I know a fella from Wolverhampton who know how to cut down Man City down to size