Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Would love tactic advice

I don’t usually like complaining about the game on here because I like to figure out problems myself but I feel as if I have to ask questions now. It’s been a while since I’ve had problems with Tactics on the mobile games but this edition of FMM seems to not make sense to me unfortunately. I’ve read all of the guides to reset my memory on creating good tactics but this year it feels as if it’s not really working as much as it should for me.

I usually use the 4231, 4312, 41221, or even a 4141 tactic for different teams but I can never seem to have consistent results. In my Bordeaux save, I’ve tried to create a consistent 4231 every year and usually have a good start to the season. But we typically fall off by December and January. I would like to blame it on the AI adapting to my formation, but I’ve tried to adapt to their formations and it seems as if it doesn’t work. I have some star players like Samuel Kalu, Ismailia Sarr, and Steven Bergwijn, so I expect to be contending for a title but that’s not really the case. I have players with good attributes and personalities, so I’d hope we contend for one.

If there’s anyone willing to give me advice on how to create great tactics, I’d really appreciate that. I want to solve the issue myself instead of blaming the game so much lol.

Yeah @Rich is right. Post your tactic here and we might be able to help.

There is no such thing as AI adapting to your tactic though. SI put a few specific presets according to your team strength, form, reputation, manager experience, opposition strength, etc.

It looks quite decent tbf. You can try to play attacking with normal tempo. Probably also all over. The rest are pretty much ok to me. :) 

Maybe try to change the IWB to WB because the right side dont have the width.Up the tempo and try mixed or direct pass because you use balance LOD which mean the ball distribution pretty slow between defence and midfield because you got no DM.Change the striker role to a bit more active role.The rest are pretty okay.

This is more a question than advice, but would it be better to swap the BBM and the CM? The BBM and IF are both running into the same space, does that cause a problem? 

2 hours ago, Mr B said:

This is more a question than advice, but would it be better to swap the BBM and the CM? The BBM and IF are both running into the same space, does that cause a problem? 

BBM arrives late in opponents area and IF cut into the box so i dont think it will cause a problem.Plus, if the IF running in front of the BBM, the BBM will pass the ball to IF or go wide.

3 hours ago, Mr B said:

The BBM will go out wide a lot of the time in this situation. The AI only really steps on its own toes when it comes to APs. Other roles will use space effectively.

7 hours ago, hhooo said:

The BBM will go out wide a lot of the time in this situation. The AI only really steps on its own toes when it comes to APs. Other roles will use space effectively.

Useful to know, thanks for that. 

Finished the season in 3rd. Had some morale issues throughout the year but I'll take it. 

I changed the mentality to Balanced and didn't opt for the All Over Pressing because I felt my team was disorganized in a formation where you have to stay organized. I went Attacking against opponents that were very weak.

Here are my results

Screenshot_20210521-032647_FM21 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20210521-032705_FM21 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20210521-135208_FM21 Mobile.jpg