Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat recommended cheap striker


Recommended Posts

Michael Gregoritsch is always a great option, scores bucketloads. But what is your budget and what team are you?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ol' Danny Studge is great on a free

Janni Serra always turns out great, before the March update he could steal the ball from the defence and score bucketloads, but they removed his yellow on cb and 10 tackling. Still quite good though. He is probably not you are looking for, as he is more of a target man or a pressing forward.

Retrain Jamie Bynoe Gittens to Striker and he always turns out good. Fairly cheap as well, valued at 990k-6m and you can get him at a bargain later in the first season. You'll have to wait for him to realize his full potential, as he is too shit to become a starter right away.

Niklas FĂźllkrug bangs them in: in my werder save he got 23 goals in 26 games, and he got in to the world XI for that.

Manuel Wintzheimer is cheap and fits what you want pretty well. Shame he has hair loss at 22.

And that's just the germans, I think that others can provide striker options from other countries as well.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rich said:

Michael Gregoritsch is always a great option, scores bucketloads. But what is your budget and what team are you?

manchester united and 177M.Tq for suggestion 😄

 

45 minutes ago, Daejeoncitizenworship said:

Ol' Danny Studge is great on a free

Janni Serra always turns out great, before the March update he could steal the ball from the defence and score bucketloads, but they removed his yellow on cb and 10 tackling. Still quite good though. He is probably not you are looking for, as he is more of a target man or a pressing forward.

Retrain Jamie Bynoe Gittens to Striker and he always turns out good. Fairly cheap as well, valued at 990k-6m and you can get him at a bargain later in the first season. You'll have to wait for him to realize his full potential, as he is too shit to become a starter right away.

Niklas FĂźllkrug bangs them in: in my werder save he got 23 goals in 26 games, and he got in to the world XI for that.

Manuel Wintzheimer is cheap and fits what you want pretty well. Shame he has hair loss at 22.

And that's just the germans, I think that others can provide striker options from other countries as well.

 

tq for suggestion😄

Link to comment
Share on other sites

If you are looking for a young striker might I suggest Matias Arezo from River Plate de Montevideo? I always choose him and on his second season (age 19), he has the third most goals (11 goals) followoing Lukaku and Ronaldo (both have 14) while playing for PARMA (with only 20 games currently played)

Link to comment
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Lavi said:

If you are looking for a young striker might I suggest Matias Arezo from River Plate de Montevideo? I always choose him and on his second season (age 19), he has the third most goals (11 goals) followoing Lukaku and Ronaldo (both have 14) while playing for PARMA (with only 20 games currently played)

tq but i already have him

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, broodje kip said:

I have no idea about your budget but Wamangituka always turns out to be great for me. 

tq for suggestion 

 

40 minutes ago, topline said:

Simy from Crotone

tq 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...