Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat recommended cheap striker

Michael Gregoritsch is always a great option, scores bucketloads. But what is your budget and what team are you?

Ol' Danny Studge is great on a free

Janni Serra always turns out great, before the March update he could steal the ball from the defence and score bucketloads, but they removed his yellow on cb and 10 tackling. Still quite good though. He is probably not you are looking for, as he is more of a target man or a pressing forward.

Retrain Jamie Bynoe Gittens to Striker and he always turns out good. Fairly cheap as well, valued at 990k-6m and you can get him at a bargain later in the first season. You'll have to wait for him to realize his full potential, as he is too shit to become a starter right away.

Niklas Füllkrug bangs them in: in my werder save he got 23 goals in 26 games, and he got in to the world XI for that.

Manuel Wintzheimer is cheap and fits what you want pretty well. Shame he has hair loss at 22.

And that's just the germans, I think that others can provide striker options from other countries as well.

1 hour ago, Rich said:

Michael Gregoritsch is always a great option, scores bucketloads. But what is your budget and what team are you?

manchester united and 177M.Tq for suggestion 😄

45 minutes ago, Daejeoncitizenworship said:

Ol' Danny Studge is great on a free

Janni Serra always turns out great, before the March update he could steal the ball from the defence and score bucketloads, but they removed his yellow on cb and 10 tackling. Still quite good though. He is probably not you are looking for, as he is more of a target man or a pressing forward.

Retrain Jamie Bynoe Gittens to Striker and he always turns out good. Fairly cheap as well, valued at 990k-6m and you can get him at a bargain later in the first season. You'll have to wait for him to realize his full potential, as he is too shit to become a starter right away.

Niklas Füllkrug bangs them in: in my werder save he got 23 goals in 26 games, and he got in to the world XI for that.

Manuel Wintzheimer is cheap and fits what you want pretty well. Shame he has hair loss at 22.

And that's just the germans, I think that others can provide striker options from other countries as well.

tq for suggestion😄

If you are looking for a young striker might I suggest Matias Arezo from River Plate de Montevideo? I always choose him and on his second season (age 19), he has the third most goals (11 goals) followoing Lukaku and Ronaldo (both have 14) while playing for PARMA (with only 20 games currently played)

2 hours ago, Lavi said:

If you are looking for a young striker might I suggest Matias Arezo from River Plate de Montevideo? I always choose him and on his second season (age 19), he has the third most goals (11 goals) followoing Lukaku and Ronaldo (both have 14) while playing for PARMA (with only 20 games currently played)

tq but i already have him

13 hours ago, broodje kip said:

I have no idea about your budget but Wamangituka always turns out to be great for me. 

tq for suggestion 

40 minutes ago, topline said:

Simy from Crotone

tq