Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Game Difficulty

Over recent years I feel the game is becoming increasingly easier each year. I believe it would be better if they had a Easy Medium Hard difficulty scale. Maybe where on the harder levels the opposition teams play to the weak points in your tactics, players, and set pieces. Eg: if you had a defence with players who aren’t so good in the air then the opposition may change their usual line up or tactic to cross the ball more or chose a player better in the air.

I think this would really improve thr experience but I don’t know how possible this would be.

It would be great to hear everyone’s opinion!

31 minutes ago, NoahLovedale said:

Over recent years I feel the game is becoming increasingly easier each year. I believe it would be better if they had a Easy Medium Hard difficulty scale. Maybe where on the harder levels the opposition teams play to the weak points in your tactics, players, and set pieces. Eg: if you had a defence with players who aren’t so good in the air then the opposition may change their usual line up or tactic to cross the ball more or chose a player better in the air.

I think this would really improve thr experience but I don’t know how possible this would be.

I have to say. I have been playing this game and its various incarnations since 1993 and i do not find this game easy at all.

3 hours ago, Woody said:

I have to say. I have been playing this game and its various incarnations since 1993 and i do not find this game easy at all.

That’s interesting I’ve been playing since FMM 17 or 18. Is there a specific bit that challenges you? 

5 hours ago, NoahLovedale said:

That’s interesting I’ve been playing since FMM 17 or 18. Is there a specific bit that challenges you? 

I mean Vibe challenges certainly is quite hard

10 hours ago, NoahLovedale said:

Its always been tactics for me. I can have something that works for abit but then falls apart quite soon. 

Ive been lucky a few times over the years and ive had careers on here that have done well. I do ok in the challenges but thats it for me.

Tbh i kinda like that i struggle with tactics but it grates on me sometimes.

There's many more players actually playing the game now, so they have to cater for everybody, I wouldn't class it as easy but its all about tactics and the right players, I must admit com are pretty useless but I have seen people struggling on here with the game as well 

On 25/10/2021 at 22:42, NoahLovedale said:

Fair point tbh. Speaking for myself, I started off with UTD when I bought FMM21. I tried my tactics from previous editions of the game, it didn't work at one go, it required some tweaking every now and then. 3 seasons in, I was winning the league whenever I wanted. It was the same case with NAC Breda, tough start, cruise control 3 seasons later.

It's only in the UCL where I encountered some challenges here and there. 

I think it depends on what you want from the game.

Arenyou playing casually and winning trophies every year or are you a challenge person and want to find that TT and 1kc tactic.

Personally i dont play it casually as im constantly looking for a one of a kind tactic. Thats how ive always been because i hate using the same old things.

Edited by Woody

There's plenty of people that struggle with the game. I get asked a lot over DM what's currently working for me that I can give them, or suggestions to improve tactics people are trying to get working.

Not that there's anything wrong with that because I don't mind and do help if I can. Sometimes I can't.

Main point is though this argument seems to crop up every few weeks lately and the answer is always the same. Not everyone finds it easy and I'm still yet to see all these tactics posted that people are making the game too easy with.

Edited by Schwantz34

What makes the game easier or harder depends on several factors:

• Which reputation you start with?
  • Which country/division/club do you start?
  • Do you create your own tactics?
  • Do you search the web for wonderlands or rely on scouts?
  • Do you play with hidden attributes? (hopefully this part will be better this year with the new scouting options)
On 28/10/2021 at 02:14, Schwantz34 said:

There's plenty of people that struggle with the game. I get asked a lot over DM what's currently working for me that I can give them, or suggestions to improve tactics people are trying to get working.

Not that there's anything wrong with that because I don't mind and do help if I can. Sometimes I can't.

Main point is though this argument seems to crop up every few weeks lately and the answer is always the same. Not everyone finds it easy and I'm still yet to see all these tactics posted that people are making the game too easy with.

I agree and i dont think you can throw any tactic a someone like Real Madrid and win everything....wont happen.

10 hours ago, AA91123871 said:

i still dont have a working tactic 😭

There's so many to choose from on the tactics thread.

You can't just apply them though because you do need to either have the squad to fit what you choose to use, or recruit well so your squad fits what you want to do.

I will say though that this has worked with every team I've tried it on. Though again I've always had/trained or added players to fit the system;

On 25/10/2021 at 22:42, NoahLovedale said:

I agree.

First career tried with Sassuolo, reputation unknown, hidden attributes, no "transfer denial bug" used..

The second year I won the Serie A.

I feel the "self-destroying" part of the game (the strange logic that makes big clubs self-destroy themselves buying, for example, 3 strong right full-backs and remaining fully without center forwards, making youth players play important matches...) increased against FMM21, and also thanks to the medical center injuries are VERY rare.. So the game easier.