Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat What's the worse injury you've gotten

2 hours ago, Itslongshaun said:

Just got hit by a should be career ending injury if happened in real life. What's the worse thing you guys have been hit with

Screenshot_2021-12-03-13-00-22-843_com_sega.soccer.manager.thumb.jpg.20cef66e8a2c65dca7aad2e2094be7b9.jpg

Im not sure if fractured skull injury really end careers 🙄

39 minutes ago, Titjes said:

I believe a broken spine (12months) is as bad as it can get 😅 (made me quit a save before) 🤣

The same for me. I must say that FMM22 is also more "gentle" than the previous one on the injuries.. Very very rare, and usually quite lights.

This make the game even easier than it was..

1 hour ago, Titjes said:

I believe a broken spine (12months) is as bad as it can get 😅 (made me quit a save before) 🤣

Damn if that happens to my star player would probably quit too HAHA

2 hours ago, deepheat83 said:

13 months for Andy Carrol, signed him for Aberdeen, played 1 game, scored, got injured, never seen again, retired at the end of the season

Damn must have been a big hit seeing as Aberdeen don't have the biggest transfer budget

2 hours ago, broodje kip said:

Had a 1kc attempt last year. Was planning to post it here but my striker suddenly got a 12 months injury. I quit the save for sure :D 

The main man out for a year... Hope that it happened in your first year ...

30 minutes ago, Itslongshaun said:

Damn must have been a big hit seeing as Aberdeen don't have the biggest transfer budget

Pretty much blew the budget on him :(

35 minutes ago, Itslongshaun said:

Yeah, luckily first season.

I brought in a good player on loan that I was excited to use, but he was injured when he arrived... It was a slipped disc and he was out until the last month of the season so I just sent him back

12 hours ago, MikeF said:

Tell that to Ryan Mason. 

On the other hand, Raul Jimenez... not sure i fancy fracturing my skull to test it, though...

My star left-back just got a nine-monther :(

Screenshot_20211203-214014_FM22 Mobile.jpg

My worst also happened to be my best. My star CAM wouldn’t negotiate a new contract, and ended up signing a pre-contract with another team. About 3 weeks before the end of the season, he ended up fracturing his skull, being out for 7 months and the other team cancelled his contract. He ended up staying with me and signing a new contract

1 hour ago, Lagom said:

My worst also happened to be my best. My star CAM wouldn’t negotiate a new contract, and ended up signing a pre-contract with another team. About 3 weeks before the end of the season, he ended up fracturing his skull, being out for 7 months and the other team cancelled his contract. He ended up staying with me and signing a new contract

😂 Blessing in disguise I guess

Sorry for bumping into an old conversation, Fractured skull sounds really serious, and I hope you're doing okay. I'm really sorry to hear about what you went through.