Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career 3KC For Šeško? Let’s Go!! [Complete]

12 hours ago, Titjes said:

@Scratch, you Sir are amazing 😲 What a wonderfull career did both Sesko & Campbell have under your guidance, trully a fantastic job mate 😉

Thanks mate. Top players those two. Also plenty of other great players. I've forgotten most of the original cast by now, but I do highly recommend Chidi as well as those two, he could have been Campbell, but turned out to be a great mid-fielder instead (albeit one with around 20 for Crossing, Dribbling, and Movement),

10 hours ago, Dai_ said:

Well done, pal. It was never ever in doubt.

👏👏👏

Thanks mate, truly appreciate the support, here and in the DMs... :) Oh, you too @Rob , great fellas both!

Oh and you too @MatiasDFS, only in Discord rather than DMs here. 

Love yous all! :D

2 hours ago, sscout said:

Congrats mate! This is truly one of those careers that won't be forgotten anytime soon by vibe. 

3000 goals, is it even possible to beat that? Legitimately without any game breaking exploits I mean. 

Well anyway, hope you enjoy that short break but I know that before long you'll be back with something amazing as you always do

Thanks man. I guess it depends on what counts as exploits! I was using the corner tactic and lots of little transfer tricks (not the sell players for any price one though) - I know some people think it's not right to use those, so it's all in the viewers' eyes I guess. 

Also, @deepheat83's already done 3K and @fRESH was not far away when he stopped posting (hope he's okay), and there are others on the way, so it's definitely doable. 

As for the break, I couldn't help myself, I jumped right into a 1KC (if I see it through). I've used Miles Leaburn as back up in a lot of saves and I found I could sign him at Wrexham. I had to start a couple of saves before I could get him - I think if he generates at the top of his PA range, he costs a couple of £M, but if it's more towards the bottom he can be £80K-150K. Anyway, I have him, but really struggling to put a decent team around him, so not sure if I will stick to it or try something else. 

Which corner tactics u mentioned... ???  Striker who is marking keeper and all of other STAY BACK... OR other tactics... I m struggling to score from corners... its doesn't matter my striker has 20 aerial and corner taker has 17 cross still he is not scoring goals for me from corners ...

And congratulations for completing 3k goals challenge... 👏 

54 minutes ago, Superking said:

Which corner tactics u mentioned... ???  Striker who is marking keeper and all of other STAY BACK... OR other tactics... I m struggling to score from corners... its doesn't matter my striker has 20 aerial and corner taker has 17 cross still he is not scoring goals for me from corners ...

Yep, that's it, it's been good for me (averaging about 1 to 2  goals per game). Not sure why it wouldn't work if you've got 17 Crossing and 20 Aerial.

4 hours ago, Scratch said:

Yep, that's it, it's been good for me (averaging about 1 to 2  goals per game). Not sure why it wouldn't work if you've got 17 Crossing and 20 Aerial.

For Me It's just 1 goal in 3 games..

On 01/10/2022 at 12:30, Scratch said:

On 01/10/2022 at 11:34, Superking said:

I don't and have never used it myself but I'm assuming it works ridiculously well in Scotland especially? Might be a factor.

1 minute ago, Dai_ said:

I don't and have never used it myself but I'm assuming it works ridiculously well in Scotland especially? Might be a factor.

It's  not working for Me...!! I use 1 STIKER and 2 Defenders in the box it's works well for me.. some time defender score the goal some time stiker ..

3 hours ago, Superking said:

It's  not working for Me...!! I use 1 STIKER and 2 Defenders in the box it's works well for me.. some time defender score the goal some time stiker ..

I guess whatever works for you! I know some people have had trouble with the 1 up front, but most people I've spoken to have said it works well. 

3 hours ago, Dai_ said:

Could be. This lad was scoring a LOT in every conceivable way, so I guess the corners were part of that! 

On 02/10/2022 at 20:46, Scratch said:

I guess whatever works for you! I know some people have had trouble with the 1 up front, but most people I've spoken to have said it works well. 

I used very weak strikers(strength-movment)no wonderkids &....never start season 2 restart after Season 1 complete... atleast 3 to 4 times I started again ...just trying different coaches for increase striker's Aerial attributes...some striker stuck on 17 some reach 20 Aerial by the end of the season.. but they were not good at all 4 main attributes of TF that's may be reason corner's set pieces tactics doesn't work properly for me ..

Thank you very much for your tactic man all I did was change 1 midfield to the center back and my striker is scoring like crazy thank you very much :)

1 hour ago, Chris said:

Some time away and this is what I come back to. What the hell @Scratch? 😮 This is insane. Congrats! 

Thanks mate! And I wasn't the first to do it either. FMM22 has been a big scoring version for sure.

Congratulations mate,

Brilliant achievement!!! 

Giving him a try at the moment to see if I can join the 200 club.

Even trying that sounds ridiculous

7 hours ago, deepheat83 said:

Congratulations mate,

Brilliant achievement!!! 

Giving him a try at the moment to see if I can join the 200 club.

Even trying that sounds ridiculous

Thanks mate, happy to follow in your footsteps! 😄

I really think the 200 club goals in a season thing was a one off (for me at least), but if anyone can do crack that, it'll be you. Hope you do it, let me know how it goes.