Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2011 Challenge Cup?

samhardy

I draw each competetor against each other, then set a random challenge for each match. Then the pair that are drawn against each other go head to head in a challenge to progress to the semi final then the final.

I will trust everyone to tell the truth, otherwise what is the point in taking part

Anyone who wants to take my place has till about 6:30 tonight, that is when the draw will be made and challenges will be posted

Sam i would take yours but if you want to do it thats fine perhaps if you do another after thid?

1 question though how do u 'beat' your oppenent??

Are you sure RAC? You can take the place if you want, i dont really want to be in it, i just came in to lower the numbers we neesded. So you can have it, i dont mind

BTW guys im doing the draw now, will be posted in 10-15 minutes

If 2 extras want to join it makes no odds so let them join we will just have to have the top 3/4 playing in a table at the end.

Would go:

10-5-3 (one person gets a bye).

Are you sure RAC? You can take the place if you want, i dont really want to be in it, i just came in to lower the numbers we neesded. So you can have it, i dont mind

BTW guys im doing the draw now, will be posted in 10-15 minutes

:(

All right then I'll stay in but RAC and jayzemufc are in as well. Sorry to keep you waiting, here is the 2011 round of ten draw:

Ollie v Dec

ImABlueToo v Trailer

Josh97 v RAC

Scott v Patrick

Samhardy v Jayzemufc

Challenges:

Ollie and dec - treble with real Madrid. You have one season to win as much as possible, if you both win the treble, it will go doan to la liga points.

ImABlueToo and Trailer - Blackpool- One season to do as much as you can with the seasiders. Whoever comes higher in the league wins, cuPs don't matter.

Josh97 and RAC - pride of your country with liverpool- having only English players in your squad, highest in the league wins again.

Scott and Patrick - the strikerless challenge with man united- you must do ad much as possible with man u- but all your strikers can not play, premier league is fifty points, champs league is sixty points, both English cups are thurty points.

samhardy and Jayzemufc- bath city- with the hardest team in the game you must come higher in the league than your opponent, and you get ten points fir every round you progress in the cup.

Good luck guys, you have till next thursday at 11:59 pm to post your acheivements on here.

Tellthe truth otherwise there is no point

Is this just for one season for mine or until I get an all english team.

Is this just for one season for mine or until I get an all english team.

Scott and Patrick - the strikerless challenge with man united- you must do as much as possible with man u- but all your strikers can not play, premier league is fifty points, champs league is sixty points, both English cups are thurty points.

My favorite team :angry: can we sell the strikers?

Good luck Patrick :)

My favorite team :angry: can we sell the strikers?

Good luck Patrick :)

Can't wait, gonna be awesome! :) Good luck Scott :)

Is it one season? What about the Community Shield? Also, it says all of our strikers cannot play, can we buy strikers and play them?

Wouldnt that mean that they are your strikers ;)

Loop Hole: Get in Loans

Nope :) I consider "our" United :) And no, I only exploit loopholes I find :P

RAC- try and get an all English team in the first season, no overseas players allowed

Jayzemufc- as many leagues as you want

Patrick- you cannot buy new strikers, or play the ones you have got.

Also Jay I have beat AFC Wimbledon 1-0 at home in my first game.

Good luck all :)