Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic Pokemon

Dec

I usually start off with Gengar has I have given him an item which doubles his speed.

So I always start off with Hypnosis (Putting your pokemon to sleep). Failed or not you always lose your turn

I then follow that up with a Dream Eater which always takes away half of there HP and seeing as yours do not have high HP they can easily be defeated.

I next call out Regigigas who also has a speed improving item and I use crush grip which then kills the opponents Pokemon due to his high attack power and there HP and as Sleep is still in effect your pokemon are screwed.

I then keep recalling out Gengar, and repeating this until you call out Swellow in which case I would get Raikou and as Swellow is a flying and Raikou is electric, any electric attack is super effective meaning that with Swellow will be gone as well.

If I ever have to use Snorlax, when his HP is low I use rest which increases it and as he has an item that increases his strength when sleeping any one of his attacks will cause a super effective and usually killing a pokemon in one when awake.

When you have Electrivire out I would call out Metagross and as none of his attacks will kill Metagross, he can just use Hammer Arm which may kill if crit and will slower your pokemons speed by one level, giving the advantage to Metagross where he can just finish him off before you can call him back.

Of course I can only win due to my items equipped to my pokemon where as if they didnt have these items equipped you would win

Uxie does his protective wall thing and Stealth Rock a couple of times. His 359 special defense will only allow you to do (with Light Screen/Reflect) only allows you to do 24 damage max. Preety feeble imo.

Everything else happens according to what the opponent does.

True, we can only say it like this for how we will win. But only way to see who is better means we have to fit :lol:

You mean fight, right?

I used a AR cheat and got an Insane Magikarp:

Moveset:

Zap Cannon :O

Hydro Cannon :O

Blast Burn :O :o

Leaf Storm :O :o :O :o :O :o :O

Lol

I know, it's mad. I suppose that's the power of Pokesav

2598368_700b.jpg

:lol: It can now, though. Magikarp has developed and can now learn Tackle at level 15 and Flail at level 30. By who in their right mind would keep a Magikarp until level 30 when the'r newly evolved Gyarados would miss out on thrash and Twister...

It's just an ordinary Gyarados which is shiny. You get it at the Lake of Rage when it's raining badly cos of Team Rocket's weird base, right?

You don't play Pokemon, do you Rafa?

I've tried once, years ago, with a Game Boy emulator. It was cool, but I've never really cared to memorize types and moves.

After all this discussing Pokemon recently, it got me wanting it, so i went and bought SoulSilver on Friday, i starting with Cyndaquil and after constant play, i now have Typhlosion on level 73 :D I have also caught Lugia after using a master ball to catch him, and i once again, caught the red Gyarados.

I caught Chinchou and trained it up until it evolved into Lanturn, which is now on level 30. I have won all the league badges in Johto and defeated the Elite 4 at the second attempt, first attempt saw the 3rd Dragonite finish my pokemon off, but my strategy won second time around.

I have also won 1 badge in Kanto, that badge is Sabrina in Saffron City.

Am doing well so far, looking to start swooping the badges for fun now. Am going to train up Gyarados & Lanturn more so they're at 40+ and hopefully the gyms will help their progression :)

Time to dominate the Pokemon world once again :D

After all this discussing Pokemon recently, it got me wanting it, so i went and bought SoulSilver on Friday, i starting with Cyndaquil and after constant play, i now have Typhlosion on level 73 :D I have also caught Lugia after using a master ball to catch him, and i once again, caught the red Gyarados.

I caught Chinchou and trained it up until it evolved into Lanturn, which is now on level 30. I have won all the league badges in Johto and defeated the Elite 4 at the second attempt, first attempt saw the 3rd Dragonite finish my pokemon off, but my strategy won second time around.

I have also won 1 badge in Kanto, that badge is Sabrina in Saffron City.

Am doing well so far, looking to start swooping the badges for fun now. Am going to train up Gyarados & Lanturn more so they're at 40+ and hopefully the gyms will help their progression :)

Time to dominate the Pokemon world once again :D

Gyarados you catch at a high level (30 i think) so you should have had him and in fact all of your Pokemon at level 40-50 before even versing the first elite four

I don't see why people decide to level up one Pokemon and then just battle everything with that one, I prefer to level up all 6 at the same time so they're all close to each other and I have a variety to choose from when battling.

Also been playing Crystal recently on an emulator my Pokemon so far are Quilava, Haunter, Kadabra, Chinchou, Pidgey and Poliwhirl. Pidgey is my flying Pokemon to get me from place to place and Poliwhirl will make way for Gyarados when I catch it (should be soon just done 6th gym) but since I won't be levelling Pidgey up I'm not sure on what to get as 6th Pokemon. Any ideas?

I don't see why people decide to level up one Pokemon and then just battle everything with that one, I prefer to level up all 6 at the same time so they're all close to each other and I have a variety to choose from when battling.

Also been playing Crystal recently on an emulator my Pokemon so far are Quilava, Haunter, Kadabra, Chinchou, Pidgey and Poliwhirl. Pidgey is my flying Pokemon to get me from place to place and Poliwhirl will make way for Gyarados when I catch it (should be soon just done 6th gym) but since I won't be levelling Pidgey up I'm not sure on what to get as 6th Pokemon. Any ideas?

Why don't you just train Pidgey up until it becomes Pidgeot?

Can crobat learn fly? Also how do you get a crobat, I've never actually had one or even tried to get one?

I might do that, just thought there could be better Pokemon I could get, just my mind has gone blank.