Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic Pokemon

Dec

I'm gonna ask Dec how he developed FMHVibe and create a replica of it dedicted to Pokemon. And also, rafa, this is a Pokemon thread. We are meant to discuss Pokemon!

+1

I know your talking about them, but am talking about Lanturn as i know he can learn recovery, Lugia might be able to aswell, not sure though.

Lugia learns Refresh.

Lanturn should just be there to destroy Water types and a few ground types that have that advantage over him with him being Electric as well

I'm gonna ask Dec how he developed FMHVibe and create a replica of it dedicted to Pokemon. And also, rafa, this is a Pokemon thread. We are meant to discuss Pokemon!

+1

I know your talking about them, but am talking about Lanturn as i know he can learn recovery, Lugia might be able to aswell, not sure though.

Lugia learns Refresh.

Lanturn should just be there to destroy Water types and a few ground types that have that advantage over him with him being Electric as well

Lanturn can destroy anything and everything, Water, Fire and Rock especially, but he never struggles against a ground type.

We'll see if i ever come across one won't we!

Stop saying "you should becareful" man, i know how good Lanturn can be, you don't defeat the elite 4 with it on its own on a fluke.

There's no chance of me finding one in the wild, so the only way i COULD face one is if another trainer has one.

You can chuck all the types you like at it, i've defeated every type possible with Lanturn in the past, and nothing came close, so you can say "this will beat it, that will beat it" all you want, because experience tells me all i need to know about it, and that is that Lanturn can rip ANY pokemon to pieces, no matter what anyone says.

Your lanturn couldnt beat a Blissy in a million years, it would be like a 10 ko plus thats either if your low ac moves hit. All Blissey would have to do is toxic you and sit and relex while soft boiling.

I've played every pokemon game but haven't finished these ones;

Blue, Silver, Sapphire, Pearl, Leaf Green

Shoddy battle is well and truly outdated, everyone used Pokemon Online.

I'm curious if anyone actually plays Pokemon Online. Only problem I find is that the competitive, gets really engrossing and I get into it so much that trainer battles on the actual games start to bore me :/

It'll hopefully be 1-1- after our next battle :)

Lol at your avatar Ash

Freaking hate Ashez. 2-0 to him now

haha, yeah its me and the misses ;)

2-0....You've just been made this guys b***h

Mamoswine.png

Oh man I'm kind of scared to face Ashez now haha.

What tier you guys play? OU I'm guessing?

I do OU but have 2 ubers for when I vs. Ashez

After reading this, I have come to the conclusion I'm one of very few members who don't play Pokemon unsure.gif

Welcome to the club ^^

Pokemon black 2 and white 2 have been revealed :)

Direct sequals to a Pokemon game. This is rather unusual.

Kyurem is just getting new form, it looks like the gameplay will be the exact same.

Eoin, Pokemon is short for Pocket Monsters. That's what it was called in Japan when it was first released.