Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic FMHVibe Rap Olympics 2011

United58

All Right, break it up kids.

Jeff, as stated in the op, thing that are said are not meat abusively. Nigga should've be too.. If you don't agree, leave the thread.

Ok, Josh has forfeit his first verse, it's now William's turn. Also Jeffrey and Eoin you have until Sunday night to post your verses. Remember your whole battle can finish as well, we don't all have to be on the same verse :)

I'm out anyway Jens, and Patrick didn't use it in a rap, so it doesn't count.

To quote my OP:

1) DO NOT enter if you don't want random abuse thrown at you from random people. No one really means it and it's all for fun.

I said "nigger" as just about every rapper, only Eminem is the anomaly, is black. I was using it in the context of black person to black person. My use of nigger wasn't the joke, the joke was Rafa said the line in red was good so I said all my lines are red. I simply used nigger to try and sound like a rapper. I'm sorry if I offended anyone

Plus no more jokes about a relationship between Ollie and Franco (I love that couple <3) as it may be percieved by members of the gay community as taking the mick out of real same-sex relationships.

Just saying....

And we love you :wub:

Dean are you back? :wub:

I'm hoping to make this a regular thing :)

Can everyone else please post their verses?

I float about every now and then mate, just came to check this shizz!

Plus no more jokes about a relationship between Ollie and Franco (I love that couple <3) as it may be percieved by members of the gay community as taking the mick out of real same-sex relationships.

Just saying....

And we love you :wub:

We sure do Niall ;) :wub:

Line in red was class ;)

Tha''s wha ah write in red, nigga!!

Ok, Josh, you're up :)

Ok, I don't give two fucks if it was a joke, you should not be saying shit like that.

Calm doowwwnn bic boiiiii it wus jus a phrase, nigga im a spite down - Jay z

Jeff, if you are going to get sensitive about things that are taken in the context of a joke and then spend a page of a thread complaining about it when as mentioned you have used words that could be offensive then maybe you shouldn't be on a forum? People are going to say things you don't like, he wasn't being racist and you need to understand that and if he was PM me, not bitch about it on here.

This thread should be taken VERY lightly, if you cannot handle that do not visit here.

Thanks.

Firstly I'm sorry but due to exams i cannot Beat you all compete.

Secondly this whole racist issue. Tbqh it's abit tit for tat. Paka clearly didn't mean it, So what is the big deal? Niall/Rafa made very good points. It's exactly the same for all subjects to an extent. You can't use the race card if your happy to take the mick out of other types of people. (I know thats not a good choice of words but right now I cannot think of any better :lol: )

Haha thanks, I completely forgot about this :blink: Eoin, JoshFMH and Jayzemufc have until next Sunday to post their raps, then it switches back to Ollie, William and Jeffrey