Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic The Relationship Thread....

Jayze

It can be hard to buy for girls, especially if shes not your gf and you don't know her amazingly well.

Box of Cadbury roses do the trick? ;)

I think so mate, that should work well :D

Eoin, thats wrong its, 2 for him 1 for her, jeeeeez :P

Great Tesco in the morning before work it is ;P

My misses has just found out about my plans for V day, looks like i'm in for a rough few days haa!

Whos on my side here, its either waste money doing something with her or going out on the beer in Liverpool to watch the final with the lads?

I buy her stuff all the time and we go out for meals so often its boring lol. Its my third V day with her but its the first LFC final in years so i think i'm in the right :P.

I've just got to hope she doesn't remember about my screw up on last years valentines day haa!

I'm with you on it, but then again I don't agree with Valentines day and think its just another day. You do the same stuff as you'd be expected to do on Valentines on other days in the year so it shouldn't matter that you miss one day as long as you're still showing your love towards her.

She's alright. Now the lass I slept with when she kicked off she was hot, and it was so hilarious how I pulled her as well I dunno how it happened :lol:

If you don't here from me after tomorrow, it's either gone horribly wrong or i'm busy doing stuff... ;)

Go on Con ;) All the best of luck mate, what are you giving her?

Box of choclates cos im a warm hearted mofo ;)

Fair enough! :lol:

My mate forgot completley about Valentines Day, so I had to remind him today! What makes it worse it's his Missus Birthday today aswell!! He forgot that too!

After all her moaning i went shopping yesterday and brought her loads, wake up this morning n she got me nothing :@! So like a good boyfriend i ordered her to town haaa.

Good luck everyone trying to woo there lady tonight ;)

Some may think they're lucky they are with a girl, but for the guys who don't, they are also lucky as they don't have Valentines Day and Anniversaries and all those celebrations.

But those anniversaries bring plenty of added bonuses ;)

Yeah, but that one night (two if you include Valentines day), when you're guaranteed to get lucky. The rest of the year, you'll be lucky to get some, if you know what I mean ;)

Yeah, but that one night (two if you include Valentines day), when you're guaranteed to get lucky. The rest of the year, you'll be lucky to get some, if you know what I mean ;)

No, because surely if your with a girl. You would get 'lucky' quite alot? :blink:

No, because surely if your with a girl. You would get 'lucky' quite alot? :blink:

Say, once you get kids, your wife ain't gonna want to do nothing, except for those days.

What is it with you lads and your cards, bears and chocolates?

Can you be any less original? :P

have the guts to stand out :)

Light sabers?