Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic FIFA 12 Careers

rayjayokocha

#comeonyoulatics :D

FA Cup final: Chelsea 0-0 Wigan; Wigan win 4-1 on Penalties :D

Was 4th in the league and 2 points ahead of 5th and had to face Tottenham on the final day, knowing only a win would guarantee Champions League football i couldn't break the deadlock as it was 1-1 from about the 10th minute onwards. until the 90 millionth minute Hugo Rodallega struck a beauty to win me the game and to my surprise i leapfrogged Liverpool into 3rd place as well :D

What a season :P

Good work Anwar :D How many trophies you won at Wigan?

That was first season, and im only in October in the next one :D

Playing alot of 'Everybody's golf' on PS Vita, anyone played it?

You should get Wijnaldum if you can, he's quality on it, was my star AMC for a few seasons :D

I could never replace Moses ;)

Ramires is doing well on the right though!

I've been playing my Chelsea save more recently. I'm in my second season. My first season I only won the league.

Going pretty well in the second season, haven't lost a game yet and I'm at the end of October. Here is my first 11:

GK - Cech - 84

RB - Abate - 84

CB - Terry - 85

CB - Ivanović - 83

LB - Cole - 85

RCM - Moutinho - 85

LCM - Essien - 83

CAM - Mata - 87

RW - Villa - 87

ST - Lukaku - 77

LW - Muniaín - 83

Just beat Liverpool 5-0 :cool:

I'm on PS3 but when I used to play FIFA on PSP it was a laugh. You could just smash it from outside the box and it would go in :lol:

Team: Manchester United

Transfers In: Kagawa

Transfers Out: Hernandez

Startin XI:

GK: 1.De Gea

DR: 2. Smalling

DRC: 5. Ferdinand

DLC: 6. Vidic

DL: 3. Evra

RM: 7. Valencia

RCM: 8. Pogba

LCM: 4. Kagawa

LM: 11. Nani

CF: 9. Young

ST 10. Rooney

Also renewed Pogba's and Josh King's contract to five years :)

On FIFA 10 on my psp I had this team at Chelsea:

GK: Cech

RB:Ramos

CB:Pepe

CB:Terry

LB:Alba

RM:Walcott

CM:Xavi

CM:Lampard

CM:Essien

LM:Ozil

FC:Villa

I won league in the first season no surprises there haha.

I know it's a bit tricky :P Which part are you struggling with?

I'm into my 4th season with Zenit, improved my bank account to around 65M. I found a great way to make money, remember to get those big-name free agents after each season, especially forwards or attacking midfielders as they cost more, and sell them immediately if you don't want them. I managed to earn 60M from this :P

I've got a 89-85-88 team, pretty good for a Russian team to be honest.

Akinfeev

Rojas - Lombaerts - Sørensen - Boilesen

Saenz Bernal - Hendriksen

Narsingh - Coutinho - Legear

Diego Maurício

Hoping to scout a great LWM/CM or just buy someone, Lucas Moura and Casemiro/Kara are on my list if I don't find any 99 rating players.

You gotta 'touch' the value you're offering now(the one on the right) and it goes into a window where you can type your offfer :)

Just signed Papiss Cisse for 18mil :P my first ever transfer :D I've changed my formation to a 4-3-3 with;

Valdes

Alves-puyol-piqué-Abidal

Xavi-Fabregas-iniesta

Cisse-Messi-Villa

Love that team!!

You hardly had to buy anyone :P

I just realized only Lombaerts is from the original XI, and I plan on replacing him too :lol:

You hardly had to buy anyone :P

I just realized only Lombaerts is from the original XI, and I plan on replacing him too :lol:

I don't really know many of your player ;)

I Put in a bid of £35mil for Neymar and I had a budget of £80m. Then it changed The offer to £21mil and won't let me go any higher. Help me please Sunny?

That happens to me sometimes...try to restart your iDevice and try again.

Sorensen is a great centre back, you should definitely get him. I think he's at Juve, but you can just search for him. Same thing with Boilesen, becomes one of the best 'wing backs' in the game in a few seasons apart from the scouted players. The back line of Denmark looks brightlaugh.gif

Narsingh and Legear are both speed freaks, Narsingh now has a sprint speed of 93, Legear has 96, it's just really easy to make it past every defender with them, though Legear isn't that great in the technical side of the game. I had another Russian winger called Bystrov and he's like Legear but faster and even better at dribbling, crossing, passing, etc. But he's a bit old now so I sold him to Bayern.

Mauricio's a great forward from Flamengo, can possibly go up to 90, but not as good as Neymar and the others. Hendriksen is a great midfielder too, plays for Rosenberg, he's already 89 now, so I think he can go even further than that. Then again, you have Xavi and Iniestalaugh.gif

Thanks sunny :) I've saved all then into my notes and will look at them when the transfer window re-opens :) I may buy hendriksen because I don't think iniesta is that good on this game :O. What difficulty do you play it on Sunny? I play semi-pro :lol:

Just signed Ronaldinho, Neymar, Lucas Moura and Shinji Kagawa on the last transfer day. Surprised I got all 4 :lol:

Just sold messi to Lazio for £58m hmmm I don't think he's any better than anyone else tbh

Semi-pro :) I actually remember doing professional before, but then I stopped playing for a while, probably because I couldn't figure out how to make transferslaugh.gif You might want to try professional too, I found it easier than semi-problink.gif

Messi, Neymar, Lucas Moura and Eriksen are probably the best real playerswink.gif

Semi-pro :) I actually remember doing professional before, but then I stopped playing for a while, probably because I couldn't figure out how to make transferslaugh.gif You might want to try professional too, I found it easier than semi-problink.gif

Messi, Neymar, Lucas Moura and Eriksen are probably the best real playerswink.gif

I'll try professional :) I think Neymar is better than messi ;) mind you I only played him once and that was vs real Madrid. He had a good debut and scores. Not bad for a 19-year old. Only cost £21m

I really need some advice nowunsure.gif I have two offers, one for Takashi Usami, 23 years old, 83(he's actually a lot better, his long passing lets him down. Better than Coutinho to be honest). His value is 12M, and Valencia's offering 19.8M. The other one's for Diego Mauricio, 24 years old, 89, value is 26M, Arsenal are offering 42.38M..

I really need some advice nowunsure.gif I have two offers, one for Takashi Usami, 23 years old, 83(he's actually a lot better, his long passing lets him down. Better than Coutinho to be honest). His value is 12M, and Valencia's offering 19.8M. The other one's for Diego Mauricio, 24 years old, 89, value is 26M, Arsenal are offering 42.38M..

If you can find suitable replacements then I'd take them, there great offers!

I can't really see if I can find suitable replacements cuz I'm stuck in that windowlaugh.gif I don't want to decline them but indeed, Mauricio is the best offer I've had apart from Kerzhakov and Danny :P

I think I'll accept Mauricio and decline Usami :) Now my bank account is 107,908,624 :D

Now I don't know whether to get Neymar or Lukakuunsure.gif

I can't really see if I can find suitable replacements cuz I'm stuck in that windowlaugh.gif I don't want to decline them but indeed, Mauricio is the best offer I've had apart from Kerzhakov and Danny :P

I think I'll accept Mauricio and decline Usami :) Now my bank account is 107,908,624 :D

Now I don't know whether to get Neymar or Lukakuunsure.gif

Id say Neymar!! He's is a beast! He's awesome. What season you in?