Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic English football

Davis

As good as Suarez at what? There's nobody like Suarez that can be agreed, but we already have players better than Suarez In certain departments.

Any lfc fan would tell you they want to see a number 7 rather than wait a possible 2 or 3 year . Sterling has proven he has the potential to do that number justice.

That's Coutinho ;)

Couinto - 10

Sturridge - 9

Sterling - 7

Hendo - 8 (or retire it)

tbh though ugh as ice said before shirt numbers doesn't bother me, I like single numbers though as it means the shirt is cheaper :P

That's about right to me, except Lambert got 9 didn't he? I like Sturridge as 15 tbh, it's been used for strikers in recent years and even the great Peter Crouch wore 15.

8 is too common a number to retire, but if Hendo doesn't get it then it shouldn't just be handed out to a new recruit, it should be left dormant until a local lad proves that he is the hero to it and it shouldn't be awarded without Stevie's blessing.

23 on the other hand should not have gone to Can

No but like, Ozil creative.

Like a proper number 10 CAM playing in the hole behind the striker.

Well of course that isn't Sturridge, Sturridge is a striker :lol:

Only had to spend 24 hours depressed about football and then Utd manage to delight me again :D

What's this now, two losses and a draw?

I thought last season was gonna be a one off and enjoyed it while it happened, but it looks like that club has some real problemS.

I got over last night pretty quick actually but what a magic score tonight, gutted i decided to watch Celtic now.

I know he played alot of kids but what a waste of a chance to make a mark and breed confidence! Love the fact Evans was awful, i've been saying for years on here he's crap!! Only watched last 10-15mins n Welbeck looked to have found his level, i seriously find myself getting angry at his -9 PA :@. My brothers currently having a break down haha

Shrewsbury also did us proud :D, i think the last PL team we beat was an Everton side including Rooney! We then lost to Chelsea if i remember correctly

Chelsea buy Torres for £50 million

Torres scores 20 league goals

Torres agrees two year loan deal with AC effectively ending his association with Chelsea

That's my favourite story ever :D

Chelsea buy Torres for £50 million

Torres scores 20 league goals

Torres agrees two year loan deal with AC effectively ending his association with Chelsea

That's my favourite story ever :D

I think that they only have two strikers now so what if Costa gets injured?

They're talking about Remy now apparently, he'd only cost them 8.5 (which they're saving on Torres's wages) due to a clause in his contract regarding CL teams

Remy could play against lower opposition (don't say Utd  :P ) while Costa plays against the big teams and Drogba in the Cups.

Super Mario is back, cant wait  :D