Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2012 FMH Save Editor v1.2.5

Dec

Hello, I've been trying to use this editor for my android save files and i can manage to open them just by typing the file names in the right directory. Everything seems to look right, showing high values of ca and pa for the top players such as messi, ronaldo, buffon etc but when I open any of the players I see that their values of the attributes do not match the values of the game. For example if a player has shooting:16 in the editor it has another value in the game and the same save file.

Is this a bug or am I using it wrong?

Ok thanks. I feel stupid, I've read a few times about that training algorithm affecting some parts of the editor but I didn't know it was the attributes displayed. Is there a good way to understand these numbers as they can vary from being much lower or much higher than the current value?

How am I supposed to think when I see those attributes? Is it a hint of how the attributes might look when he reaches his PA?

Quick one. I've made changes to my save game file only player transfers such as van persie to united, Rodwell to city, ibrahaomich and silva to PSg. However on opening up the save game again some of the transfers haven't taken place. Well so it seems. For van piersie, for some reason he doesn't show up in Uniteds squad whatsoever?? The same for thiago silva to Psg. They do not appear in their respective squads. Thing is, If I submit a transfer for the 'missing' players it looks like they are with their new clubs - its just that they cannot be viewed?

I think it is to do with IDs if you move a player to the club then another one to that club something happens with an ID and it deforms. The game recognises they re there but it makes them not appear in the squad list.

I think it is the first player.. Cause I transferred Kawaga and van p to united and only Kawaga showed up. I transferred ibrahaomich and silva to Milan and only ibrahaomich is visible. I moved modric to Madrid and joe Allen to Liverpool only and they are visible.

Do you reckon I should continue with the game while you investigate? I guess the work around would be to just only transfer one player to a club ?

Just checked and i dont think the 'visible' players arent being selected.

Also should it be possible to change managers? I changed Liverpools manager from Dalglish to Brendan Rodgers and Dalgish is still appearing in the save?

Yeah i know u meant not right now.

In the meantime (or as a workaround) ive just transferred one player to each team only, thats worked so ill just do that.

Thanks

You cannot download a .rar on iPhone sadly, this is Apple's fault and not ours. You'd need to use a desktop, laptop or notebook and transfer it via iTunes.

Awesome mate! Thanks very much! I will do that! :)

I checked to save you Dec. if you change a managers club it doesn't do anything. I go back into the profile an he's not changed club.

Yeah just tried again and its not working

I have a HTC Sensation with the FM2012 game on it. Everytime I load up the FMH save editor, and I go to load my save game from my phone it wont allow me to do so, any ideas where I may be going wrong?

Hi we have identified this bug, just look through the thread and there is a fix :). Thanks.

Many thanks for your help, I have managed to work out to turn any .asg file into a .dat file so that the editor can find the right file to edit the game data, this is a brilliant piece of kit but again I have a question. I haven't been able to edit the wages of my desired players on my team yet, what I mean is I have changed the numerical data on the editor in line with the code I guess it runs on (60K wages show on the editor as 6000) but these changes do not appear to be valid in the game itself, once I have changed it back to an .asg file and loaded the game. Have I missed something out in the change process? Many thanks for any help on this question.