Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2012 FMH Save Editor v1.2.5

Dec

I'm using android with v1.2, for some reason it's messing up stats I don't touch...

Also, just out of curiosity,which value of "Injury Proneness" will yield the lowest possible injury amount, 0 or 20?

Edit: v1.2 save editor, game is v3.5 or 3.5.1 or something

So ... I think I've seen that the second nationality is two bytes on from the first nationality, but the data structure does seem different if they have a second. Not worked out why.

When I want to edit, I can't find the save file. I open the editor, open fmh, search under save games, but I can't find any... I saved 1 game but can't see it.

I've just tested it with FMH13 and after loading my fm_save1.dat file, it just pops up with my name and nothing else happens.

I've tried it on two computers; on my laptop a box with my name pops up, I click Ok and nothing happens. If I don't choose a save file and press cancel, the program pops up.

On the desktop it is a little more helpful, and provided me with files that could "help describe the problem"

I'll PM you the files it provided. Saw a mention of a checksum in there.

Hope this helps.

Hi Dec - sorry to be a pain. Just wondered in this new release, whether the issue regarding the player transfers has been fixed?

This was when you transferred more than one player, when you went to the club to check if the players had been transferred, it only looked lke 1 had moved over, the other players cannot be seen in the club view screen..

Dec, I seem to be having the same issue. The moment I choose to open the save game file, a box pops up with the manager's name, but unlike with a FMH 2012 save game file, the editor itself does not appear.

I have the most recent version of Silverlight installed.