Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2012 FMH Save Editor v1.2.5

Dec

hi guys im new to this and id really like to be able to edit my players for my FMH 13 on my iphone! ive downloaded the save editor but it wont load my 2013 save! it loads my FMH 2012 save but once ive edited a player and pressed save, how do u get it onto your iphone? i have no idea what im doing and id love some help please!

im going to leave my email if one of you know how to do it please email me! thanks

benwright806@yahoo.ca

Hi Dec - sorry to be a pain. Just wondered in this new release, whether the issue regarding the player transfers has been fixed?

This was when you transferred more than one player, when you went to the club to check if the players had been transferred, it only looked lke 1 had moved over, the other players cannot be seen in the club view screen..

Hi Dec, sorry for asking - just wondered if the mentioned issue above has been fixed in the latest editor (1.2.5??)

Seems like you should move this to the 2012 forum so people don't assume it's for 2013. Or put it in the title so you don't have to repeat yourself for 29 pages lol

Hello,

I have recently downloaded this save editor. Unfortunately, I am having troubles loading my save game. I am using an android game and I have found the save game but everytime I try to load it it says that it has stopped working. Anyone else found a way around this?? :)

Piz

It is, however, as Dec and many others have mentioned many times over now 30 pages of posts, it DOES NOT WORK ON 2013 SAVE FILES AS THIS WAS DESIGNED FOR 2012, THERE IS CURRENTLY WORK BEING DONE ON MAKING IT FMH 13 COMPATIBLE.

Perhaps this thread should be locked until the apps work for 2013 den re-open :)

Perhaps it would be better to remove this topic from the 2013 section?

When I open my game save inside is says FMHsaveditor has stopped working and then it closes down, please help me!

lemonslayer,

The editor was designed for FMH2012, when FMH2013 got released the memory locations/offsets have changed so the original program now doesn't work.

Similar to FMRTE these new memory locations will need to be mapped.

The reason why FMRTE is a lot quicker to update is due to the applications maturity. It's gone through a lot of product lifecycle dating back to FM 2009 as its actual base was a Scout Framework designed to help developers make applications for FM.

With FMH we don't have the initial resource so its like starting from scratch.

All Foss/Dec can do is ask for your patiences.

i cant load the FMH editor..

i already copy fm_save.dat to computer then i open the program, i load the fm_save.dat and it only show the name of the game not the program.

I believe maybe it's loading or something but i wait for 15mins and the program didn't work.

PLease help foss & dec...

Thanks.

i cant rxecute the program

i already copy fm_save.dat to computer then i opened the program, i load the fm_save.dat and it only showed the name of the game not the whole program.

I believe maybe it's loading or something but i already wait for 15mins and the program didn't work. it didn't show up..

but when i didn't load the save game, the program works..

i'm confuse and PLease help foss & dec...

Thanks.