Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2012 FMH Save Editor v1.2.5

Dec

Hi Dec

I had followed all the post and reply that is about .asg file from android but i still cant open the savefile. So i did from the start to the end :

Install .NET framework (latest version is 4.5)

Install Silverlight (Lastest version is 5)

copy savefile (.asg) to desktop

extract FMH save editor file to desktop

rename the savefile to aaa.dat

double click FMSaveEditor

pop up menu comes out to open my savefile

i select FMH save file and click open aaa.dat

another pop up menu says my manager name

and i click OKAY.

after that nothing happen.....

Please help me if my steps are wrong or something that i didnt do..

THANKS ALOT.... =)

Too many pages to read. So I do not know if this has been posted or solved.

But this does not work on(or just mine) Windows XP desktops.

I start it, choose my android save file and it comes up with an error report.

Anyone else have this problem occur?

Guys, it doesn't work for FMH13 Save Files yet, we need to wait for Save Editor v1.3 or higher for that to happen, only FMH12 files open (Android & iOS)

Dec, we appreciate your work :D

The fact that we had a save editor in the past is credit to you and Foss aswell as this site as a whole :D

Ty for trying again this year, also, why doesn't Marc make it easy?

If it were my game, I wouldn't want anyone messing about with it. If I made fmh I would feel that I've released a great game and if anyone were to want to change any of it, I'd feel like I didn't do a good enough job.

Asking a game maker to make file editing for his game easier, is like asking the aliens not to probe us.

Then again, game makers always feel there's room for improvement.

I don't know what Marc thinks, but I doubt he'd help make it easier.

Marc made the files for an editor available two or three years ago.

He's pro, but I'm guessing SI isn't.

Cool... The only thing I don't get is why it's so hard this year... Maybe they don't want us editing save files anymore?

Yes, you need a save file to edit in order to use it. It has to be a FMH 2012 save file.

SI could have incorporated new files to limit accessibility to outside programs.

I remember on Xbox a few years ago that Activision changed some of their codes to disable access to their files so people cannot mod their games.

I wouldn't expect much anytime soon unless SI releases the program their selves. Or anyone who worked with the development of FMH.

Come on guys, be patient. Its not like your life depends on this editor. The guys at Vibe can take as long as they want. I'd rather they take their time rather than rush it. The game has only been out a couple months, remember.

I´m sorry, but remember this - I'm very eager guy :D

I´m accustomed from PC version, where are improvements release quickly, but I know FMH community is smaller ... so it´s normal that everything takes longer

I don't know if this has been mentioned before but has Foss thought of sharing the coding he's used to try and get a community attempt at making this?

I've found from my many years playing FM on the PC and modding on sites like FM:Britian and FMG:Live that a lot of the communities have hidden talents in posters. There could be a chance of a few members on here that could have sufficient coding experience to help out.

Just an idea don't be too rough on me!

Hey just want to say thank you for all the hard work in developing and releasing this editor!!!!

Also i have a question, once i have edited my save file, how do i transfer the updated file back into itunes and onto my Iphone?

EDIT: Sorry, i just worked it out. =p

can u tell me how u did it?