Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic Any Famous People You Know?

TenDirection

I play soccer at River Plate, and once when we were training the 1st team past by. I ran all the way to the front lobby to get a marker (about 5 blocks) ran back and had them sign my shirt THE WHOLE TEAM

That's cool :) who's the biggest player in River now?

I've met Martin Keown and venables at the Uxbridge v Wembley game. Clark Carlisle. Jason Roberts and DJ Campbell; thats about it.

I'm close to a few hayes players and one knows Glyfi:)

But I know someone who is getting me a Palace shirt not that I support them - signed by the non league legend dwight gayle :)

I once had a couple of beers with ex Sunderland player Eric Gates...

I am friends with a local Radio DJ, Alan Robson Metro Radio...

Apparantly used to friendly with Barry Venison when I was a toddler

My dad made me laugh once, he claimed to know that racist tv pundit who got sacked...He has a bad habit of not remembering peoples names and I could not think off the top of my head who he meant, so I thought for a while and he was of course talking about Ron Atkinson...He does not know him of course, they briefly met in the toilets at the Stadium of Light

My Uncle is pretty good friends with Andre the Giant(WWE fans will know).

He's also close with a lot of Philadelphia Eagles players(American football :P) And I've met most of them often.

Didn't Andre die like 20 years ago?

Last year during the Edinburgh Fringe Festival I met various well known comedians* and have a good chat with them and got their emails and things (for business use only)

And nearing the end of May I get to go backstage of the recordings for Monday Night Raw and Friday Night Smackdown and meet people there :D

*Sean Lock, Benny (Axis of Awesome), Doc Brown, Sara Pascoe, Lee Mack, David Mitchell, David Doherty, Sarah Millican and more than I can name off the top of my head

And nearing the end of May I get to go backstage of the recordings for Monday Night Raw and Friday Night Smackdown and meet people there :D

Is that when they're in the UK then? I'd love that, did you win a comp or something? If do you meet Wade ask him if he's a Utd supporter :lol: and if you meet Page, tell her she's fine :P

Yep for their UK tour. And nah didn't win a comp, I get a backstage pass for press interviews 'cause I can do that :P

And I believe BNB is a Preston supporter and no one else (Other than I guess American sports) And if I see her I will. 

Is that when they're in the UK then? I'd love that, did you win a comp or something? If do you meet Wade ask him if he's a Utd supporter :lol: and if you meet Page, tell her she's fine :P

Damn fine indeed, get her to follow me back on Twitter and make my year  :wub:   :lol:

I can't make promises guys :lol: I don't even know if I will see her. But my main aim is to chat with Cena, Bray Wyatt, Bo Dallas and D-Bry

I played football with Santi Mina, he plays for Celta. He came over to where I live from his football camp in Vigo, to stay with his uncle and aunt, who lived in Dubai (where I lived for 2 years) . He taught me how to play football, and I was really close to him. This was about 5 years back when I was 12. I was average at the game until he enlightened me a few skills. He was a AC Milan fan as well and also told me that he was going to trial for them. His Uncle and aunt moved and well haven't met him since. I always try to follow him and keep up with his games. I am not really sure if he still remembers me, but if I ever make it to a football club its because of him. 

Also I have met the whole Everton team and also the Liverpool team. :D

Played with Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink.

We grew up in the same neighborhood. He was a couple years older than me and tbh he had no real skill you'd expect from a future top player back then other than a real hard shot. Nuts for a kid his age.

He was struggling to find a proper team got his first real chance to play in Portugal and I think you know the rest. Amazing.

Played with Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink.

We grew up in the same neighborhood. He was a couple years older than me and tbh he had no real skill you'd expect from a future top player back then other than a real hard shot. Nuts for a kid his age.

He was struggling to find a proper team got his first real chance to play in Portugal and I think you know the rest. Amazing.

His real hard shot took him a long way. Loved watching him.