Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2011 The FMH2011 office

Dec

Has anyone ever managed Bradford City on FMH2011 apart from myself? Be interesting to find other peoples views on how they coped with the shower of shambles we have for a team :)

I have, it's a fun game. Got them promoted to league 1 but then the file save was deleted :(

They are a bit over-rated though in the game though aren't they? Compared to what they are like in real life :)

They are a bit over-rated though in the game though aren't they? Compared to what they are like in real life :)

Yeah but I think some of the players are fine :)

if Bradford are a shambles on FMH2011 then the game is realistic :P from a Huddersfield Town fan :)

Bradford are class on FMH2011 compared to how they are IRL ;)

yeah they are pretty decent on FMH :) they were decent in real life not so long ago :) remember us coming up against you in the league and some good matches but now your looking like blue squuare premier :blink:

yeah they are pretty decent on FMH :) they were decent in real life not so long ago :) remember us coming up against you in the league and some good matches but now your looking like blue squuare premier :blink:

Nah, we'll be mid-table this season as soon as the team gel's. :)

Ye but Jacko has been at City for a while and the team should already have gelled and drawing with Oxford thats appalling especially if your aims are a mid-table team..

Ye but Jacko has been at City for a while and the team should already have gelled and drawing with Oxford thats appalling especially if your aims are a mid-table team..

A point at Oxford isn't too bad in all honesty, they have made some decent signings this season. We should have beaten Aldershot and at least got a point at Accrington also, but we're s*** ;)

i do have a question, what is this unemployed challenge? and how to know if the players are good, i just base them in stars rating and some in their player cost.

This is the Unemployed Challenge: http://fmhvibe.co.uk/community/index.php?/topic/7039-unemployed-challenge/

There are several ways to know if a player is good:

The stars tell the opinion of your assistant. They are based in the players current ability, but heavily influenced by form. So if a crap player is having a string of great performances, his star rating will increase. For potential ability, the stars are not that good. The youngster has to play some matches before his true potential is shown, but by then his asking price will soar.

Cost is very relative. Older players cost less, but it doesn't mean they are no good. Cost is heavily based on players age and reputation. Like Fernando Torres in real life: Chelsea paid £50m because of his reputation, and also because he was young enough to be a long term investment. But he turned out to be a flop :)

The best way to judge a player ability is actually looking at his attributes. important attributes depend on the position, but you should be able to guess it :)

They are in the PSP manual I think.

Yel - Yellow Card away from a ban

Wnt - Wanted by a club

Int - On International duty

Ret - Retiring at the end of the season

Unh - Unhappy (see profile for more information)

Unf - Unfit

Bnd - Banned

Inj - Injured