Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2012 The Silent Partner.

Ashez

Anfieldsquirrel - Kilmarnock Standard

So Graham. We've heard this owner is very rich (and a very handsome looking lad ;)) so roughly how much money did he make available last season? And how much will be made available fr the coming season?

Creep :P, haha cheers mate :).

Great update mate :) Loving the photo of Etherington! :L

Cheers mate, and the pic is for Rafa :D. (Funny story)

Not again :D

Lovely update, hope this secret investor will splash the cash next season!

Very sick indeed AS :P

I actually searched for your type of player picture this time Rafa haha and there are alot of developments next season :D, which you'll find out soon enough :D

Season 3 – July The 18th 2014:

The Unplanned Story:

We here at Sky Sports News have just caught wind of an exclusive story which will certainly cause a stir or two in Shropshire!

Reports are suggesting that Graham Turner has been released from his position as manager by the current owner and board of directors. The news follows on from a dismal season in League One where Turner failed to secure a respectable finishing position despite having more money than sense and the arrival of expensive marquee signings.

The cracks in the relationship started to show a few seasons back when Turner failed to invest the money available to him which disappointed the fans, especially when they failed to win promotion from League Two.

In time the cracks smoothed over and Turners back seemed last crowed once promotion was gained a year later but the fans never seemed happy with the way he was leading the team.

The signings were always in question because Turner attracted some high profile stars to the New Meadow like Matthew Etherington but with these signings also brought frustration. Turner was spending large chunks of the budget on ageing expensive players and not developing a team to push on up the league, the Town fans wanted to have the next “David Beckham” on the wings not an ageing player who wouldn't be around in a few years.

Graham-Turner1.jpg

All this drama is kicking off a day before a preplanned press conference which we understand will still be taking place tomorrow afternoon and the unveiling of the new manager could also be announced. We've recently been receiving emails aimed at our reporters for questions to be asked at the preplanned press conference but under these developments we will be asking the ones applicable, while we also hope to receive more over the coming hours.

As always stay tuned for more details, you've been watching Sky Sports News.

Class update, can't wait to see the developments!

Cheers mate :)

What an annoying video with no point :(

Anyway well done lad!!

It was just to mix it up abit and i don't think many people mind watching Miss Tompson in leather ;)

Anyway sorry to disappoint you :P

Class update, can't wait to see the developments!

Cheers mate :)

What an annoying video with no point :(

Anyway well done lad!!

It was just to mix it up abit and i don't think many people mind watching Miss Tompson in leather ;)

Anyway sorry to disappoint you :P

That was the only good bit ;)

The Manager Announcement:

ESPN_logo.jpg

The pre-planned press conference was put on hold due to the sacking of Graham Turner, we here at ESPN News did believe the conference was still going to go ahead but we've just been informed of its cancellation.

This doesn't mean big news isn't coming out the club though as we've just caught wind of Shrewsbury Towns new managerial appointment.

A statement on the Shrewsbury Town website reads the following.

“It was a sad event letting Turner go but as a club we felt like it was time to move on, Turner had achieved great things during his time at the club but after an average season in League One we decided it was time for a fresh start.

We've acted quickly to appoint our manager but please do not panic as this wasn't a rushed decision, we spent many hours in brutal interviews to ensure the right man was brought to the club, and I'd like to announce that the new manager of Shrewsbury Town Football Club is..... Micky Adams.

micky-adams-4-x-3220-216561_478x359.jpg

We understand some fans might be disappointed at the fact we've appointed a manager from a rival team but I've put my faith, time and money into the former Port Vale man and I'm sure he's the right choice.

As a player Adams had some impressive displays as full back at clubs such as Fulham, Swansea, Stoke City, Leeds United and Southampton. While his managerial record is also impressive as he's managed some massive clubs in world football such as Sheffield United, Leicester City and Nottingham Forest, whilst not forgetting he was also a player manager at Fulham and Swansea.

I'm certain Adams will bring great success to Shrewsbury so please don't pile too much pressure on him and allow him to get on with his business.

The Club Owner – Mr X.”

So there we have the announcement of the manager, is it an iffy decision or a master stroke by the owner? Please be sure to email in your views and opinions to FMHVibe.co.uk

Cheers lads, i'll be including a press conference with the new manager in my next update if you guys wouldn't mind throwing some questions my way :).

Hahaha, loved the update! I think Mr. X is a cheap bastard that should start loosening the purse strings more!

Hahaha, loved the update! I think Mr. X is a cheap bastard that should start loosening the purse strings more!

Ouch :( just ouch :(.

Cheers for the question mate, can a few more be posted please :).

Season 4:

The Adams Family:

Sky-Sports-logo.gif

Hello and welcome to Sky Sports News where we have some distressing news coming from Shrewsbury Town Football Club.

We understand that during a scheduled press conference at the New Meadow a crazed fan believed to be a Shrewsbury supporter from the outskirts of Germany verbally and physically assaulted the new manger Micky Adams.

_45872216_micky_adams_226bbc.jpg

Our reporter has told us that this crazed fan who believes he has been knighted, started hurling abuse at the manger whilst he was answering a question from our Scottish colleague Anfield Squirrel.

Once his verbal rant was over he managed to “samba” past the security on duty and slap Mr Adams across the face with a wet sock...This may sound extremely bizarre but we understand Mr Adams has been taken to hospital as a precautionary measure.

wetsock.jpg

The Weapon Of Choice From This Mad man!

This news comes days after the appointment of Micky Adams at the club, the former Port Vale manager hasn't gone down well on the streets of Shrewsbury as we found out when we ventured into the towns famous market square. Unfortunately most of the interviews we got are not appropriate for day time TV but we can show you the chat the fans are currently singing in protest to his appointment.

Shrews.sized.jpg

They're creepy and they're kooky,

Mysterious and spooky,

They're all together ooky,

The Addams Family.

Their house is a museum

Where people come to see 'em

They really are a scream

The Addams Family.

So get a witches shawl on

A broomstick you can crawl on

We're gonna pay a call on

The Addams Family

Due to the current events we are unable to contact Mr Adams for his view on the situation but we have been informed that the owner is extremely angered by these developments and has threatened to stop his investment until the fans have grown up and shown maturity.

The crazed fan who attacked the manager has been changed and is on bail awaiting a court date, his name hasn't been fully revealed yet but we believe he goes by the name of “Sir Rafa”....What a nut job hay?

_39925719_adams_203_pa.jpg

In all together better news we do have some footage of the press conference before the attack where he answers a few questions, so lets jump to that.

“Over here Mr Adams, I'm Lampard form the London Times. I have a few questions to ask you if you don't mind?”

“Fire away my friend, its why I'm here.”

“Cheers, firstly after the massive signings Graham Turner managed to attract to the club do you feel your name will be able to attract players of a similar quality to the club?”

“I've got to admit players of the class and quality of Paulo and Etherington will be tough to top but I have my fingers in a few pies so I hope another star will join the team, although if they do it wont be because of my name. It will be because they want to play for this fantastic club, after all they play for the shirt not my reputation.

“understood, how about your targets for next season?”

“I haven't had time to access the squad yet but after speaking to the owner my main aim is to improve on the foundations Graham Turner has put in place, he tough time last season but I feel under the right circumstances we will have a good season. I'm not going to put any pressure on myself or the players by saying we're aiming for this or we'll get that, as long as we progress and stay in the division the season will be a success.”

“Cheers for your time Mr Adams.”

“No problem, anyone else?”

ccfc_mickey_adams_lead_203x152.jpg

“Mr Adams, Anfield Squirrel here. I know you said you wont add pressure to your team but is promotion a realistic objective for the season ahead?”

“Like I said, I'm not going to answer that question but I do hope promotion will be in our reach come the end of the season, but I wont know until after pre-season training and I've assessed the squad and my options.

“How about a cup run or two? Would that interest you or the owner?”

“Obviously a run in the cup does wonders to the bank balance and the atmosphere around the club so I'm sure we'll try our best to progress like we will in every match we play but I feel cup success is far from the owners mind as he wants us in the Premier League as soon as possible.

“Fair enough, one final question if I may? Do you have any transfer targets in mind, if so could you share them?”

“I'm not the type of manager to cry to the press about my transfer dealing but I can ensure you a few players have come to my attention. A few I was chasing while at Port Vale while the director of football Roland Wycherley has also identified some suitable recruitments.”

“ Mr. X is a cheap ******* that should start loosening the purse stri......”

pow.jpg

Beep

Welcome back to the studio, we'd like to apologise to anyone offended by the last few seconds of that clip as the VT should have cut away before then.

Anyway we'd love to hear your views on this strange day within the footballing world, we've seen managers being attacked, fans singing childrens songs and Micky Adams plans for the future so if you have any views no any of these subjects please get in contact via FMHVibe.co.uk.

Thank you for watching, we'll see you after this commercial break.

Sky-Sports-logo.gif

That's... Unique.

Also, what gave you the idea of a sock? Did Alfie throw one at you or?

Haha, thank you :D, i was/am in a hyper mood and felt like being strange...Took me an hour and a half to write that :S. I also like to keep people involved in the story, so i'll try and include some of the comments i get (like i did with Eoin and my African save lol).

Anywhoo the sock, well i was going to say a wet fish but as nuts as this guy is i don't think he'd carry a fish around with him..Although Sainsburys is behind the stadium....Anyway i looked around the room i was in and there was a wer sock drying on the clothes horse so thought why not....It was that or a condom full of flour....And before you ask no i didn't have that in the room i was in ;).

Pahahaha!!!

Wow! I was laughing all the way through that!!

Omg rafa you sad person! Micky is trying to do his job ;)

Haha, i'm glad you liked it :D, i'm sorry he interupted your time to shine on sky sports news haha

Just reviled quite a lot about yourself there Ash ;). But nice imagination :D.

Its what they normally throw at people....I'm not crazy honest....:/ haha.

I think i better take a lie down lol.

Anywhoo cheers for the comments lads :), like i said if you post something interesting i'll try and incorpriate it somehow :D.

I'll try and get a few updates posted tomorrow :).

The sock was wet because it rains an awful lot in England! Plus, I had my shoe thrown at a bastard who stole my parking spot.

The sock was wet because it rains an awful lot in England! Plus, I had my shoe thrown at a bastard who stole my parking spot.

Haha you really have issues :P