Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic Share your coupons!

anfieldsquirrel

Got a coupon you want to share on vibe? Did you get a coupon come up and win money? tell us here!

my coupon this week!

Liverpool to beat reading

Southampton to beat West Ham

Newcastle to beat Sunderland

St Johnstone vs KIllie over 2.5 gls

£2 on that

different bet;

Stenhousemuir to beat QOS £2 on that.

Then this thread has no place on Vibe.

You should know by now that Vibe isn't the place to discuss illegal issues. ;)

It's also dangerous; what if someone you know finds out about this? You could get into some serious trouble.

For all we know Jens, they could be lying about there age and could all be middle aged men... Thinking about that makes me scared :unsure:.

For all we know Jens, they could be lying about there age and could all be middle aged men... Thinking about that makes me scared :unsure:.

Rafa doesn't need to lie :P

I'm tempted to do one tomorrow night so might have a punt lol, depends if i can be arsed to walk all the way to the bookies.....The sad thing is its only two doors down the road from mine haha.

Yes Jens. We could be hiding our true identity.

I always new you were a super hero :P

I think it is kinda ilegal since your supplying someone under age of a age restricted product. Just like its ilegal to buy fags/alcohol for someone underage age and it may be less strict but even buying DVDs/Games for underage people is, my mum got a bollocking at game for trying to get me GTA haha.

Anyway i personally don't see a problem with it, if i place one i also do one for Alfie purely because it keeps him quiet whilst he checks all the scores lol.

If you are under the age of 18. Giving someone the money to place your bet is as illegal as doing it yourself. If you give someone the money to do so, then the money that is won is actually there as they placed the bet NOT YOU and have full access to it no matter what. The age restrictions are in place for a reason. Its to keep you safe not to allow you to ruin your lives ;)

I to agree with Jens :)

Technically though, if you give someone say £5 for a bet, basically your giving them a loan of £5 and if the bet comes through then they give you money back with a lot of Interest. Nothing illegal about giving out loans and repaying them with interst.

Technically though, if you give someone say £5 for a bet, basically your giving them a loan of £5 and if the bet comes through then they give you money back with a lot of Interest. Nothing illegal about giving out loans and repaying them with interst.

So your a loan shark???

Even so. The law states that anyone under the age of 18 giving someone else money is still illegal. If they get caught, they and yourself will be fined/sent away ;)

And it is still a loan shark AS no matter what it is

If you are under the age of 18. Giving someone the money to place your bet is as illegal as doing it yourself. If you give someone the money to do so, then the money that is won is actually there as they placed the bet NOT YOU and have full access to it no matter what. The age restrictions are in place for a reason. Its to keep you safe not to allow you to ruin your lives ;)

I to agree with Jens :)

See, that's where the loop-hole. They could in theory then give you the money, as it is technically there's. ;)