Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2013 The 'who should I be?' Discussion Thread

MisterZhifei

I can't get into a team lads last year I was newcastle and the year before I was Cardiff but I still like s challenge in the lower leagues as well any suggestions?

Blackpool? They're always fun, a good young team! Or AFC Wimbledon, try and give them a taste of real glory!

Southampton is great because of the training facilities and handful of really good youngsters. That said it peeves me off that Ramirez's PA has been lowered with the update. He went from great to very good.

That said my favorite team to play by far is Dortmund. They are not too big that you don't feel any sense of accomplishment, and not so small that you have to drudge through a couple seasons to get them competitive. As far as wonderkids go, they are absurdly stacked with talent in Reus, Lewandowski, Gotze, Gundogan, Gorzeteka, Bittencourt, Leitner and then have established names like Hummels, Subotic, Pizscek, Sahin etc. IMO they are the team most fun to play with.

I need a club that actually challenges. I've taken Reading to the Champions league the first season and league champions the next. I started a Norwich career recently and it was successful (came second in first season, already know what will happen next season).

Portsmouth, even though AI managed they finish 24th most of the time, I won L1 then the Championship. As you can see, I get bored of easy careers fast.

Is there actually a single club where it is difficult, without adding a challenge made on here to it, to actually succeed? The game right now is not difficult for me, I'm 'jaded' :P

Any suggestions? I'd love to go abroad too!

I kind of meant just a club that actually sucks. So no special conditions. Just a terrible, terrible team

Have a go at Athletic Bilbao. I'm sure their basque restrictions can make it harder due to a smaller player database?