Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2013 FMH13 General Discussion

anfieldsquirrel

I just looked up the copa libertadores and there are 6 stages. I can'tt work out whether it's 6 matches or there are more than 1 match in each stage.

Sorry started posting before you posted that.

Call it a madness but i want to make a Cut out faces of some players that don`t have a face image. I have installed the Cut-off pack from this website and it works great, but i want to add some images. I can cut em, i can save them as png, but i think for them to work, i should save them as person_number.png. How may i find the number of ter Stegen for example? And is this going to work, the way i`m planning it?

Well you can go on to the SE, then go on to the profile of the player you want, and you'll find a number about 6-8 digits long. That is the one you want. Otherwise if you do what you did with the cut out faces from here, you should be ok.

Well you can go on to the SE, then go on to the profile of the player you want, and you'll find a number about 6-8 digits long. That is the one you want. Otherwise if you do what you did with the cut out faces from here, you should be ok.

It's not always 6-8 digits. There are thousands that have an ID under 10,000.

Call it a madness but i want to make a Cut out faces of some players that don`t have a face image. I have installed the Cut-off pack from this website and it works great, but i want to add some images. I can cut em, i can save them as png, but i think for them to work, i should save them as person_number.png. How may i find the number of ter Stegen for example? And is this going to work, the way i`m planning it?

Do what Devil said. Use the SE.

If you don't have access to the SE or can't get it to work. Just PM me the list of players you want ID's for and I will help/do it for you :)

Can someone tell me how the Portuguese League Cup work? I thought that once the last group stage, the best second places team goes through (as in the best performing team). Is this not the case?

No only the group winners advance to form the semi-finals.

In my second season with FC Groningen, first even Champions League campaign drawn with Real Madrid, Copenhagen and AC Milan. Just beat Real Madrid at home 4-0 :) I have to say I'm delighted with the way we have played. 5 played, 2 wins and 3 draws, on the verge of qualifying!

Yeah I heard about him in that respect too, but I've got a very good free kick taker anyway atm. Is he actually a good free kick taker in game?

Yeah I heard about him in that respect too, but I've got a very good free kick taker anyway atm. Is he actually a good free kick taker in game?

Yea.

He's scored 10 goals for me. And I'm only 25 games in.

well when I see proof of him scoring a lot of goals from it. I might consider believing it.

But until then, I doubt it :P

It would be nice to think though.

I've only just realised I can stop a player from retiring :(

lol yea. It's such a subtle feature.. I didn't realise it until a few months ago when I asked.