Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2013 The Asian Sensation - A Heung-Min Son 1000 Goal Challenge!

Ashez

The Asian Sensation - A Heung-Min Son 1000 Goal Challenge!

My First IOS 1000 Goal Challenge:

I've been putting off posting this save for a while in truth, I'm a number of seasons in but still some way off completing it but I thought it was time to share it.

I'd happily keep it secret a while longer but the more i play the save the more nervous I am about someone else beating me to posting this player, and as you all know I like to do things my way with my own players.

I've been teasing you guys a bit recently about this save by posting stuff in the biggest win thread which caught some members attentions, especially when I showed my 22-0 win with the player in question scoring an incredible 16!!

Although I have to say the player in question isn't really unknown and i'm sure all of you have seen, used or thought about this player...Hence my nervousness about not posting it.

The Player:

Heung-Min-Son-110813-Celebrates-R-300.jpg

Heung-Min Son:

The Asian sensation has been in my mind for a long, long, long time and I was disappointed at not getting around to using him last year. Another thing from last year was I said I wanted to complete the 1000 goal challenge with a player from each playable county, I sadly didn't get around to that but I've decided this year I want to at least complete the challenge with a player from each continent, so far I have done Europe with Callum Paterson so now it's Asia's turn.

The Club:

sl_benfica_logo.svg.png

Benfica:

Next up was to pick a club I fancied using and I did actually struggle with this lol, I was going to go to Holland but I thought that was a rather predictable start so I ended up picking Portugal. When it came to picking the club I only had one option, and this was Benfica, the reason behind this is I always enjoy being them and I had a rather disastrous failed 1000 goal challenge with them last year so I wanted to try and fix this.

I feel that is enough of an intro so lets crack on with the save, I'm sure this is the only section of this update your interested in

:P.

S_Viseu_e_Benfica-logo-701B85BFA8-seeklogo.com.gif11141.jpg

Season 1 Review:

IMG_0081_zpsa1d854ac.png

A nice start to the save winning the Champions League

:D

Champions League:

IMG_0082_zpsf1dfa1cb.png

League:

IMG_0083_zpsb476c5be.png

A pretty decent first league season

Taca De Portugal:

IMG_0084_zpsd30802c7.png

A walk in the park

;)

Current Squad:

IMG_0085_zpsc2b66258.png

Manager Profile:

IMG_0088_zpsa7cba207.png

Son:

11141.jpg

Stats:

IMG_0086_zpsa73517a7.png

Results:

IMG_0087_zpsb7ba4f7a.png

A pretty decent first season in which i learnt alot about the player, firstly he hates intensive training which is a bitch since he becomes God like whilst on it. It was also interesting to have to deal with jaded which isn't an effect on PSP but i'm sure i'll get used to it although it is a pain in the arse since he missed alot of games due to being injuried or jaded.

Cheers for following and i hope you enjoy my first IOS attempt

:D

Unless it's a game that my other strikers can play in and not score many, I generally play jaded players. For example, Adam Campbell was jaded, but I played him and he scored. 4. ;)

Nice read, Good luck mate :)

Cheers mate :)

Good luck Ash! :D I think you'll do it! Although not having international management must be annoying

Cheers mate and I picked him because i didn't want to use international management :P, i wanted a challenge so i thought i'd start in style :D.

Unless it's a game that my other strikers can play in and not score many, I generally play jaded players. For example, Adam Campbell was jaded, but I played him and he scored. 4. ;)

Yeah i started not paying attention to if he was jaded or not lol, first few years though i had some interest init since it was something new to me :D, cheers for the comment.

Good luck.

I was doing my 1k challenge and was looking at the players whose contracts are expiring and saw him, figured I'd tell you his stats in the 2017/2018 season under AI management hah

Crossing- 12     Aggression- 9     Pace- 16

Dribbling- 17     Creativity- 10     Stamina- 16

Heading- 13     Decisions- 13     Strength- 10

Passing- 13     Leadership- 6

Shooting- 18     Movement- 18

Tackling- 9     Positioning- 9

Technique- 13     Teamwork- 9

valued at $35.5m at HSV

Cheers mate, although i am slightly passed that stage :), he looks class on your save :), i just wish mine liked IT lol.

Although i do like the challenge since i'm using an older player (20), who doesn't like IT and who i can't use at international level....The three worst things you could wish for haha, at least he has a great PA!

yea. I might pick him up for free and see how he reacts to IT on this save.

I've gotten a lot of great players whose contracts are expiring. I got Kwadwo Asamoah on bos and he's an absolute beast after IT.

What season are you on?

I'd be interested to know :)

I haven't abused free transfers much this year tbh, i just keep signing players who look iscout able lol.

Now that would be telling ;)

After my 1k challenge with Caprari, I'm going to do an unconventional 1k challenge with Adam Maher. He's got good stats after IT and is only 18 at the start.

What makes it unconventional is he isn't a trained forward. He prefers attacking mid,. So you have to buy him fast and retrain immediately. And ignore the message that says he isn't adapting well, because he'll get it eventually(2 months).

After that, I'm going for 2k with Ademilson.

Busy schedule ahead of me.

On topic though, I'm looking forward to the update. I should have Son's stats up later as well, I just started the new season but won't begin until later.

I just realized that in the "Biggest win" thread you posted games where a player you've dubbed "a secret" scored like 9 in a game. Ironically he was playing for SLB... Was this Son perhaps? :O

S_Viseu_e_Benfica-logo-701B85BFA8-seeklogo.com.gif11141.jpg

Season 2 Review:

IMG_0107_zps54eb849d.png

A solid season overall but disappointed i didn't win the Champions League.

Club World Championships:

IMG_0108_zps64b22b31.png

Just for you mister Squirrel

;)

European Super Cup:

IMG_0109_zpsed050cfd.png

League:

IMG_0110_zps0a2d8a41.png

Hmm my three match jinxs seems to be following me

:(

TDP Final:

IMG_0111_zpsb13b2467.png

League Cup:

IMG_0112_zps61bb485f.png

That's my boy....I mean Son

;)

Supertaca:

IMG_0113_zps96542df3.png

Manager Profile:

IMG_0116_zps7f20eda2.png

11141.jpg

Stats:

IMG_0114_zps73428ca1.png

Results:

IMG_0115_zpsf9c36ec6.png

Total:

Played: 84

Scored: 112

Cheers for following, comments are welcomed and enjoyed

:)

Good job! I am so frustrated with this challenge right now. I was doing one with Benzia, but he gets jaded after every match, so I started a new one, and then when testing things I overwrote it. :(

/sobstoryover

Second time that has happened to me ever! Let's hope it doesn't happen to this one!

Problem is with Benzia is that when he is not jaded, he's basically on crack, but if he's jaded, he has a hangover and doesn't score for games and games.