Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2013 The Community IOS 1000 Goal Challenge Career Thread:

Ashez

2Zebu6o.png

23/24 Season

What's up guys I bring you another update from the Community 1K challenge. I was very excited about doing this and I can't wait to show ye how I did so lets start! :P

34OBwHt.png

We won this...... By how much you ask?

iJe7T0E.png

I think it's fair to say .... WE RAPED THE LEAGUE! :P :lol:

Season Review

XAGX6HO.png

Everything possible! :D

Personnel Awards

jz7tGIC.png

YES!! And....

o0QFAMF.png

YES!!!!!

So how did the FM legend do In the end?

dQo2FPh.png

Very good! Well ... Sexy, Impossible, Sexy, sexy oh and sexy! ;)

So that's the end of my turn! Hope I did ok and haven't disappointed anybody :)

Fantastic season! What's his total now?

Also what formation?

He has scored 848! So probably only two more players to play! :D

I am using a 4-1-2-2-1 :) Came up with it while playing :)

Also pointing out that he wa injured for a month an missed 6 games ! :(

Also what formation?

Nice season.

It would be nice if you uploaded the save though. So the next person won't have to wait.

Also what formation?

Nice season.

It would be nice if you uploaded the save though. So the next person won't have to wait.

Ya sorry about that. Im not on my PC atm so I can't upload it.

I see my wonderful signing of Torsten Rodrigues is getting runner up player of the year :D

Ronaldo's regen btw for anyone wondering :P also signed Messi's regen, but I'm assuming you never played him much?

Awesome season btw :D

How's uploading the save going?

Because this is taking long and the fact the save hasn't even been uploaded is a little discouraging.

I'm busy atm. I'm trying to find time to get it up. In really sorry guys. :(

Errm, AS did you leave my tactic on!!! :@

I wondered what all the fuss was about a tactic, now it's clear this is the one you're using for cr7 lol.

Errm, AS did you leave my tactic on!!! :@

I wondered what all the fuss was about a tactic, now it's clear this is the one you're using for cr7 lol.

QUCK GET THE TACTIC BEFORE IT GOES!!!!!!

Seriously? You couldn't respect his wishes in his career thread as to why he isn't releasing it.

Be more respectful, please. Whether it is or isn't the tactic he is using. Ash likes to create crazy tactics so that could be one of many tactics he's made.

but I'm pretty sure that isn't the tactic because I know when he made it. And it certainly wasn't then.

Who is going next? Whenever this save gets up, they have to be able to get to it ASAP. No more waiting a week for a person to even begin the season.

Keep in mind: If you haven't played this yet and want to, you have priority over people that have already played.

Meaning: New people will be ahead of people that have played already. So don't be discouraged into thinking that you can't go because there are too many people.

Stop lollygagging people!

*wasnt me who mentioned getting his tactic, and I'm sure the other guy was just trying to be funny.

If it goes up early evening and I don't have trouble downloading then ill take it. I'm on nights again and illdo it over the weekend.

Thankfully it isn't that tactic but the fact that AS's upload is one of the most popular dL's from the career depresses me! I obviously didn't want that tactic shared yet! I left it up as a test and I can't say I'm impressed.

Anyway onto this, come on lads get your act together and get this continuing! Each upload has about 10-20. DL's so all you followers not getting involved yet milking our success get involved and be part of the community :D

Has anyone heard from JS? The save still hasn't been uploaded :(

We need two more people and this should be complete so who wants it? It would be a shame for this not to be finished :(

I sent him a PM a while ago telling him how to upload it.

He replied with a question on how to do something and I told him. and then I never heard from him again.

It honestly might be worth nulling his attempt and reverting back to the save before him. As he obviously isn't uploading any time soon.

Has anyone heard from JS? The save still hasn't been uploaded :(

We need two more people and this should be complete so who wants it? It would be a shame for this not to be finished :(

I've been trying to get hold of him for a while for other stuff and he hasn't answered.

Well he's not been on for almost a week so i was wondering if anyone knew if he was on holiday or something. Times getting short so if it's not uploaded soon we'll have to ignore his turn.

Either way we still need more people to get involved so who wants the next turn? Btw anyone who only shows an interest in the likely 1000 round will be declined as that is a piss take imo.