• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2013 [Release] FMH 2013 Save Editor 1.3.0

jaymarvels

Tried to edit the club "Farnborough"

Had no visible financial status and caused an error:

"Invalid Argument = Value of 255 is not valid for SelectedIndex"

This is due to Farnborough having a financial status of "insecure" in game...I've never come across this before so "insecure" wasn't coded in...

I only found "rich/poor/ok"..

Gues there is also insecure and bankrupt as well... hmm

hello everyone, i have problem here, i can't open android save file, my FMH13 version 4.2... thank's, sorry for my bad english18740209.png

Install NET Framework from microsoft site (v4) even if you think you already have v4 just do it again and it'll work :D

just same, not work for me :(

I have the exactly same error. I also tried 2 different PC and OS. Reinstalled .net 4.0 full at least 10 times. All my saved games are created by the latest 4.2 version. Still not working. I think I give up :S

My device: iPod touch 5G. The 2012 version worked last year.

Did you extract it? Marvels has said that you need to extract it and not run it from inside the .zip folder...

Otherwise give marvels all the details

hello everyone, i have problem here, i can't open android save file, my FMH13 version 4.2... thank's, sorry for my bad english18740209.png

Install NET Framework from microsoft site (v4) even if you think you already have v4 just do it again and it'll work :D

I have the exactly same error. I also tried 2 different PC and OS. Reinstalled .net 4.0 full at least 10 times. All my saved games are created by the latest 4.2 version. Still not working. I think I give up :S

I need to see more of the error box..the screen shot doesn't show them all.

Can you say how far you get before you get this error?

E.g - it loads my game, i get the pop up telling me my name and then it crashes..

You really need to give me more information.

.net 4.5 is out now too. Just wish some people would read the op and not dive into using it.

.net 4.5 is out now too. Just wish some people would read the op and not dive into using it.

How do you like your themes in it Robbie?

Really like them not tried adding a new one in yet but currently using the Seattle one.

I'm working on editing a game at the moment will report back.

was thinking about trying to crack the algorithm for stats lol and a potential user guide.

Really like them not tried adding a new one in yet but currently using the Seattle one.

I'm working on editing a game at the moment will report back.

was thinking about trying to crack the algorithm for stats lol and a potential user guide.

To many unknowns with the attributes...I've looked many a time..gotten Excel out tried and tried..

You have to realise that the (wrong) attributes have a range of -127 +128, and what you see in the editor isn't this.

From a technical perspective you can have whats called a byte and a signed byte. A byte's range is 0-255 and a sbyte is -127 +128.

At the moment I read/display as a byte, so 0-255, but from a save point of view its actually -127 + 128.

For example. Someone with a stat of 232 also equates to -24.

So. Edgar Davids. Shooting -> In Game = 8. In Editor = 232, but this could also be displayed as -24. He has a CA = 88 and he's 39 yrs old...there is a calculation behind this where you get from -24 all the way to 8. 

It could be so many different things you can't even write an algebraic expression to work it out.

Haha sounds very difficult will get my old coding head on lol done a lot of this at uni but that was 6/7 years ago

Haha sounds very difficult will get my old coding head on lol done a lot of this at uni but that was 6/7 years ago

This ones not directly related to coding..its purely about the calculation.

I done algorithmic computer science will sit down with some Doritos and have a look probably won't crack it, but not got anything better to do at the moment.lol

ubfqv.jpg

Whenever I try to open a save file in the editor I get this screen, after which I press OK and the program just disappears/stops working. I've got the required framework installed and am running Win7x64.

ubfqv.jpg

Whenever I try to open a save file in the editor I get this screen, after which I press OK and the program just disappears/stops working. I've got the required framework installed and am running Win7x64.

Was your save initially created before 4.2? Have you tried it on a brand new save?

I done algorithmic computer science will sit down with some Doritos and have a look probably won't crack it, but not got anything better to do at the moment.lol

You'll need to work with the signed values of the bytes to get the -127 +128. There are a number of attributes which have the plain 'ol 0-20 ..eg. strength

ubfqv.jpg

Was your save initially created before 4.2? Have you tried it on a brand new save?

I installed the game earlier this week and the app info says it's 4.2 so reckon the saves are correct. And yes have tried it with various new files.

ubfqv.jpg

I installed the game earlier this week and the app info says it's 4.2 so reckon the saves are correct. And yes have tried it with various new files.

Can you send me your save?

I'm new in this forum and just let you guys know some bugs i found.

Specs:

• .Net 4.0 installed
  • Win 7
  • iOS saves
  • Both 4.2-created and pre 4.2 saves
  • FMH Version 4.2

Problems on 4.2-created save

• Can't edit Rangers Reserve (I'm managing Rangers), "Unhandled exception has occurred"

Problems on pre 4.2 save

• Can't edit all the clubs

Generally...

• Both saves were unable to load save file on FMH, even nothing has been edited.
  • Unable to open newly-saved saves on the Editor
  • I just don't know how to get back to the Player List after editing a player

Since the saves cannot be loaded, i still don't know how effective this editor is. I know that pre 4.2 saves are not guaranteed but i think it should work on 4.2-created saves. Hope these info helps fix the bugs. Thx.

Specs:

• .Net 4.0 installed
  • Win 7
  • iOS saves
  • FMH Version 4.2

• Can't edit Rangers Reserve (I'm managing Rangers), "Unhandled exception has occurred"

Problems on pre 4.2 save

Generally...

• Both saves were unable to load save file on FMH, even nothing has been edited.

Since the saves cannot be loaded, i still don't know how effective this editor is. I know that pre 4.2 saves are not guaranteed but i think it should work on 4.2-created saves. Hope these info helps fix the bugs. Thx.

Ok..couple of things..

Send me your saves so I can see whats going on.

Your post contradicts yourself.

"...Since the saves cannot be loaded, i still don't know how effective this editor is..." 

But then you say:

"...I just don't know how to get back to the Player List after editing a player..."

So either you can load it up or you can't...please try and be precise.

After editing a player you click close in the bottom right hand corner.

Specs:

• .Net 4.0 installed
  • Win 7
  • iOS saves
  • FMH Version 4.2

Problems on pre 4.2 save

Generally...

Ok..couple of things..

"...Since the saves cannot be loaded, i still don't know how effective this editor is..." 

But then you say:

"...I just don't know how to get back to the Player List after editing a player..."

Sorry for the confusing sentences. I mean I can use the editor, but after saving the edited one, i'm not able to load it on FMH. That means I can't see the outcome of the edited save on FMH. That's what i mean.

Specs:

• .Net 4.0 installed
  • Win 7
  • iOS saves
  • FMH Version 4.2

Problems on pre 4.2 save

Generally...

Ok..couple of things..

But then you say:

Sorry for the confusing sentences. I mean I can use the editor, but after saving the edited one, i'm not able to load it on FMH. That means I can't see the outcome of the edited save on FMH. That's what i mean.

Ok.

So what did you change so it can be replicated as per OP.

E.g - it loads my game, i get the pop up telling me my name and then it crashes..

yes is true... i get the pop up and then it crashes...

next error box picture...

44972814.jpg

yes is true... i get the pop up and then it crashes...

next error box picture...

Send me your save please.

Just to know...

4.2 = 4.2 & 4.2.1 ? Because the last version of FMH 2013 in the Play Store is 4.2.1 :) (Android version)

I try to use the editor with my 4.2.1 game but if it's not supported, I can always try, I think it doesn't work...

Thanks for your job and your answer.

Specs:

• .Net 4.0 installed
  • Win 7
  • iOS saves
  • FMH Version 4.2

Problems on pre 4.2 save

Generally...

Ok..couple of things..

But then you say:

Ok.

So what did you change so it can be replicated as per OP.

For 4.2-created save

• Club's Reputation, Training
  • Player's Attribute (Stamina, Injury Proneness, PA)

For pre-4.2 save

• Player's Attribute (Stamina, Injury Proneness)
  • Manager's Attribute

Just to know...

4.2 = 4.2 & 4.2.1 ? Because the last version of FMH 2013 in the Play Store is 4.2.1 :) (Android version)

I try to use the editor with my 4.2.1 game but if it's not supported, I can always try, I think it doesn't work...

4.2 for iOS, 4.2.1 for Android :)

For 4.2-created save

For pre-4.2 save

• Manager's Attribute

Ok..so lets forget pre 4.2 saves.

For 4.2 saves I still need to know what you did so I can replicate....does this happen every single time you edit anything?

Did some tests today, I load up a save on the editor, did nothing, then save the file. And it still won't load up again on the editor or on the game. The editor process is gone when loading edited save, i.e. not running.

Some additional information here:

Android HTC Sensation XL

Windows Vista

.NET Framework 1.1,  

.NET Framework 3.5 and  

.NET Framework 4 installed

FMH 2013 4.2

I will be glad to provide additional information. Thanks.

So let me

Did some tests today, I load up a save on the editor, did nothing, then save the file. And it still won't load up again on the editor or on the game. The editor process is gone when loading edited save, i.e. not running.

Some additional information here:

Android HTC Sensation XL

Windows Vista

.NET Framework 1.1,  

.NET Framework 3.5 and  

.NET Framework 4 installed

FMH 2013 4.2

I will be glad to provide additional information. Thanks.

So let me get this right..you opened a save in the editor...did nothing(?!), but then saved the save file and now it doesn't work?

Thanks you marvels ;)

So, when I try, I have similar error than others. The software crashes just after backup the save.

My save game is a 4.2 version and I have just swap two teams with a changes.txt...

I have test to create a new game without changes.txt and this is the same...

I can send you my save game if you want.

Other many useful informations :

- Windows 7 x64 ;

- Nexus 7 ;

- Android 4.2.2 ;

- .NET Framework 4.0 OK (I was in 4.5 but I try to uninstall 4.5 and to reinstall 4.0 FULL).

Thanks you marvels ;)

So, when I try, I have similar error than others. The software crashes just after backup the save.

My save game is a 4.2 version and I have just swap two teams with a changes.txt...

I have test to create a new game without changes.txt and this is the same...

I can send you my save game if you want.

Other many useful informations :

- Nexus 7

- Android 4.2.2

- .NET Framework 4.0 OK (I was in 4.5 but I try to uninstall 4.5 and to reinstall 4.0 FULL)

Yes john, send me your save :)

Yes john, send me your save :)

OK marvels, see your MPs, I just send to you my save game ;) I hope this help you !

Just to know...

4.2 for iOS, 4.2.1 for Android :)

For 4.2-created save

For pre-4.2 save

• Manager's Attribute

Ok..so lets forget pre 4.2 saves.

For 4.2 saves I still need to know what you did so I can replicate....does this happen every single time you edit anything?

Yes, I've tried several times but still unable to load on FMH