Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2013 Challenge Cup 6

Oh I don't have international management unlocked so I never explored it

but good luck to everyone in the Finals.

Believe it or not, I have to agree with Tobinho. Turkey is easy. Won the World Cup and I just had 2 draws and 1 loss in the entire career! Scotland's next.

Class Grav :) Scotland shouldn't be hard, not that hard to win the WC with them tbh. Would be surprised if someone failed to win with them haha!

Class Grav :) Scotland shouldn't be hard, not that hard to win the WC with them tbh. Would be surprised if someone failed to win with them haha!

That's prolly me.

Kera and Tobinho, how are you guys doing in the CC? So far so good. Two nations, two world cups.

AS, when's the deadline?

Ah... No I can't do that, I need more time because I've got heaps of tests coming up- I know it's national but 8 seasons will take while to do.

Hey guys, um I'd like to know whether my request for extra time is ok with the rest of you or not...

I already won my third cup but take as long as you need.

Storming it!!

Ok cheers guys. I won't be too much over the deadline, it's just that this way I can be like "3 tests coming up, no FMH until then". Cos thats what I've got for the next week (4 actually, but not in a row at least)

Don't even think about playing before you're finished with the tests. Real life's responsibilities always come first, as you well know. You (and I don't mean you Kera, in particular) have no idea how important you school/college years are for the rest of your lives...

And with that thought in mind, 3 World Cups, 1 Confederation Cup and probably one more World Cup. :P

A few games with Turkey, Scotland and Serbia, but not many.

I would probably get smashed even if I did get through. :P

12 games in! I'm struggling to find motivation to play anyhow, despite this being reasonable motivation. :P

I'll probably get started on it next week then, will study for tests :) (and rest, ofc, too much study isn't good either)