Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2013 Trying to kill 3 birds with 1 stone.....

Devil

I'd change the season 1 update if I were you, because if someone was reading right from the start its misleading :P.

I'll put some nice big letters in it saying that there was a problem.

Done.

Season 2 complete:

The 1000 goal challenge:

His history:

I am very pleased with Rubio this season. He scored more than last season because we did better in the cups therefore playing more matches. Even though he was out for 3 weeks at one point.

His awards:

He won everything possible apart from the World player of the year.

The "place on the board" unlockable:

The board are pretty pleased with my performance this season. We won a fair amount of trophies amongst them, the league.

The league:

The league was very tight. We were 3rd in the league, all the teams had played 33 games apart from us, and VVV. We were on 63 points, and the people that were first, PSV, had 65 points. If we won, we won the title. If we lost or even drew, we missed out on it.

That clinched us the title, even though we had a couple of games to go. Because PSV had very easy games and won them anyway.

The Euro cup:

Very good match, they played very well and if you look, because this was the second leg, if I hadn't got that result, I wouldn't have won. A 2-1 victory would have got me a draw, and a draw would have made me lose.

The final was very tight as well! The goalkeeper was outstanding in both the semis and the finals. They had loads more chances than us, yet he pulled us through with a magnificent display.

The Dutch cup:

To be honest, I have to admit that this was pretty easy. We sailed through with absolutely no problems at all.

Transfers:

Although we did sign some very good players, we do need to splash the cash with a transfer budget of over 25m to spend.

Me:

Rubio and the team weren't the only ones to win awards! I also got a fair amount of credit for our success.

How old is Rubio? 

Great second season. Do you include the pre-season friendlies as a part of his goal tally, or just competitive matches? I imagine that you might want the 1000 goal attempting player to be a second choice striker? (Perhaps I am wrong?) Then, he would be competing against weaker opposition, and, if your team is configured right, score lots of goals, but still maintain his fitness levels for the season? I beat one team in an FA cup tie 15-0 on one of my seasons. If the team had been configured right, the front man might have got most of them.

Rubio is 21 atm.

No he's definitely my main striker. And I make him play every match unless he's under 78 fitness.

Yeah, alot better. Just to let you know guys I'm doing a season on the community IOS 1000 goal challenge so this will have to wait for a season.

Season 3 complete:

The 1k challenge:

As you know I have had various other things to do as well, but now, his best season yet is complete!

I switched from a tactic that MerlionMaple suggested, to Tom's 4-3-2-1. And wow has it worked! MerlionMaple's was very good but this is phenomenal!

His history:

A massive improvement! Nearly 100!

His awards:

The usual :P, apart from the fact that it's the first time he wins the World Player of the Year. :P

Another one bites the dust...

Simples dimples....

All in all......I'm happy with that.

Transfers:

Other:

That's the first time I've seen a shadow guy become a manager

That's the first time I've seen a shadow guy become a manager

They said "veteran Ajax player" but 1 he only played 2 matches and 2 he was only like 19 or something :P. When I get the time I'll post his managerial stats.

Amazing season!!! Are you still using my tactic or have you changed something?

I see you didn't actually read it. I said at the top of the post that I changed to Tom's 4-3-2-1.

I see you didn't actually read it. I said at the top of the post that I changed to Tom's 4-3-2-1.

Oh, well, at least you found something that worked for you :D

Oh, well, at least you found something that worked for you :D

Yours worked too, just not as well as Tom's. :)

Nice to see my tactic's serving you well. ;) Great season mate!

Season 4 complete:

On the whole this was a pretty successful season for Rubio and for the club as a whole. We dominated the league winning it with 9 league games still to go. We dominated all the cups apart from the Champions League which we won but with a bit more difficulty.

The 1k challenge:

I was impressed with Rubio this season. He scored slightly less than last season but was jaded for a long period of time.

Him:

His awards:

He even got the most assists!

As I said before, we totally dominated. Only the Champions league was a bit harder.

Champions league:

Messy. :P

Messi. :P

Yes, it was to be.

CHAMPIONS!!

The Dutch Cup:

Easy peasy. :P

CHAMPIONS!!

The Super Cup:

I didn't take any screenshots for this one but.......

CHAMPIONS!!

The League:

This is when I won the league. I forgot to take a picture of the league at the end of the season. :( But i think I won all of the rest of the matches apart from 1.

Transfers:

Karim Garcia:

I needed defenders and he looked decent, cheap and young.

Thomas Madsen:

I needed replacements for Elano and Salihovic who were getting old.

Tim Sparv:

He may also be getting old but I have seen an IScout of him and he looked decent. (And cheap).

Nuno Dias:

A very good player for cheap, and like for Madsen, I needed young MCs.

Thomas Laurent:

Again I needed good young DCs and he delivered!

Daniel David:

I haven't played him yet, but he is Aouate's regen and has improved greatly with IT.

Me:

The board confidence:

The harmony isn't great but that's because I sold Salihovic and he was apparently considered important by the players making them unhappy.

The manager profile.

World class, not bad. :P I'm never good at signing domestic players.

The award:

I hope you enjoyed that update with all the colours and spoilers. :P

Bring on next season!

Lol, my Hammers career only has a handful of commenters (certainly not 10) and it's incredibly detailed. A lot of members just don't bother commenting after reading a career unfortunately :(