2013 The force is strong with this WAN - 1K Challenge

wallywonka

SEASON 9

Transfers

kmTbejI.png

sumUb80.png

Champions Trophy

fnsINiT.png

Mixed feelings as LeWAN scored in regulation time and then went on to miss his penalty in the shootout to hand Lyon the trophy.

Euro Super Cup

UeesGl0.png

LeWAN had a goal disallowed with the score at 3-0 but still went on to score in the last minute of normal time.

Club World Championships

Y9KOGHO.png

5 goals from the beast as LeWAN single handedly won the Club World Championships.

Ligue 1

JNq5V9C.png

Unbeaten in the league this season, winning all except 2 matches to finish a whopping 26 points in front of nearest challengers Lyon.

Coupe De La Ligue

9DbcdHw.png

Early disappointment in this competition once again as we were knocked out by Corentin Jean’s solitary goal.

French Cup

9dUhXGQ.png

Fantastic team performance as we bagged the French Cup to complete a domestic double.

Champions League

UE3CVoE.png

Qvc53QX.png

Disappointment in Europe as Napoli progressed after as 90 minute penalty in Naples.

End of Season Awards

7mXd6ls.png

nhCI9fL.png

‘THE BODY’

gCFO3dl.png

Ju62DUY.png

VMrqiyi.png

STATS AFTER SEASON 9

MATCHES PLAYED – 533

GOALS SCORED – 807

ACHIEVEMENTS

World Player Of The Year x 7

Ligue 1 Player Of The Year x 9

Ligue 1 winner x 9

French Cup winner x 8

Coupe de La Ligue winner x 6

Champions Trophy winner x 7

Champions League winner x 6

Euro Super Cup winner x 5

Club World Championship winner x 5

After a dismal performance last season, ‘The Body’ made a return hitting 92 goals. An adjustment in training schedules meant that he could last longer in matches compared to last season. Although he missed out on the WPOTY award which he has won for the last 7 seasons, LeWAN showed that he was still a force to be reckoned with, adding 14 assists in the process. Can he do it again next season at a ripe old age of 33? Only time will tell.

Thanks guys for the support. Keep the comments coming. Cheers.

BEAST SEASON :O

thank you my number 1 supporter lmao.

I know it probably seems like there aren't many people following your career. It was the same for me with Welbeck as well :lol: But once you post a few proper solid careers, the fan base will increase :D

I just don't read careers that often lol.

But you are close with this. Hopefully he doesn't enter early retirement. As you might need 2 1/3rd seasons to complete it. 2 seasons if you manage to get a 100 goal season again :)

I always like it when my two players win/runner-up League Player of the Year. Makes me feel like I'm doing something right :P

Feels even better when two of your players get World Player of the Year and runner-up.

Good luck, I promise to follow it now :)

BEAST SEASON :O

thank you my number 1 supporter lmao.

I know it probably seems like there aren't many people following your career. It was the same for me with Welbeck as well :lol: But once you post a few proper solid careers, the fan base will increase :D

supporters or not i dont like to things half way so i will finish careers/challengers even if there is lack of interests. but still thanks for your never ending support :)

I just don't read careers that often lol.

But you are close with this. Hopefully he doesn't enter early retirement. As you might need 2 1/3rd seasons to complete it. 2 seasons if you manage to get a 100 goal season again :)

I always like it when my two players win/runner-up League Player of the Year. Makes me feel like I'm doing something right :P

Feels even better when two of your players get World Player of the Year and runner-up.

Good luck, I promise to follow it now :)

yeah that is why i was gutted i failed to get the WPOTY award even after he scored 92 goals. and because i favour a rotation system, none of my other players come close to the WPOTY award because they play 40 odd a year.

Pretty fucked up day yesterday. Firstly, United lost to City heavily. And then i updated to ios7. being the tech noob i am, didnt back up anything. And had to reinstall FMH. The thing is, i had already passed the 1000 goal tally, but have no screenshots to show for. I was already into my 12th season and i failed to get international goals screenshot. So the challenge is officially over. And i officially failed. So imma leave you guys with screenshots of the next 2 seasons. Thanks for all the never ending support, especially to a certain someone called MerlionMaple. Rest assured this wont be the last of me and my 1k challenge.

Season 10

KjN9ivY.png

6JV1fCH.png

KUrtPaC.png

G91odUK.png

qr5RxxC.png

Lq3T7b0.png

urMiNtM.png

Emu6S9e.png

Emu6S9e.png

tGpndjY.png

Or064R7.png

Season 11

y1r1sC4.png

NnRweFJ.png

C4Hty32.png

VmcipwE.png

qnWwv1A.png

jsfuDov.png

OJPSxNV.png

QanKK0v.png

qLZID3C.png

xgheQez.png

D5vM9DO.png

As you can see i had a clean sweep in the tenth season and almost a clean sweep in the eleventh. So its extra disappointing coupled with the fact that i was on track for another 7 trophies in my twelve season. Anyway its just a small lesson to be learnt for me. So that leaves my final tally at ...

GAMES PLAYED - 650

GOALS SCORED - 925

Once again, thanks to all the loyal readers/supporters for your support.

After the update weren't the savegames exactly as they were? When that happened to me I think they were, iirc.

But we believe you made the 1KC, so that's all that matters. ;) If I were you, I'd do a Pride of Poland next :D

If there are enough polish players, that is.

Mate... :( This just reminds me of my Cavani and Suarez Double Trouble :( This is just unfortunate on so many levels. You were so close :( I'll PM Ash and ask he he wouldn't mind making you an honorary member of the 1k club ;)

I believe you. As i had a similar problem a while back with Son (i was alot closer mind) i'll let you off as Vibe allowed mine to stand.

Any idea how he did at ITN? As it stands i'd be happy to add 120 (2 more seasons?) games and give you the 1k.

After the update weren't the savegames exactly as they were? When that happened to me I think they were, iirc.

But we believe you made the 1KC, so that's all that matters. ;) If I were you, I'd do a Pride of Poland next :D

If there are enough polish players, that is.

Poland have a lack of good defenders. The only really world class players are the Dortmund trio.

That really sucks. I never had to reinstall FMH, which is quite lucky cos I never even thought if it.

I guess im just unlucky.

Well done on completing the challenge  :D. It's such a shame we aren't going to witness it  ;)

Well done mate! Great achievement! :D

Well done mate, I believe you got to the figure. Shame what happened to you!

I cant and i wont say i completed it. There's still some time before FMH2014 and i'm sure i'll be able to do it officially soon.

Mate... :( This just reminds me of my Cavani and Suarez Double Trouble :( This is just unfortunate on so many levels. You were so close :( I'll PM Ash and ask he he wouldn't mind making you an honorary member of the 1k club ;)

Thanks for the thought mate. But no worries, I'll give you another thread to follow in no time. And then I'll be a true member of the 1k club.

I believe you. As i had a similar problem a while back with Son (i was alot closer mind) i'll let you off as Vibe allowed mine to stand.

Any idea how he did at ITN? As it stands i'd be happy to add 120 (2 more seasons?) games and give you the 1k.

With the last available season he was on 997 and he completed 1k in the first 2 matches of the new season. But as i dont have any challenges lined up (except the tactics cup), I'll go at it again with a different club + certain rules i will set for myself (to make it a lil tougher) :)

Try loading Germany only. I bet you'll have a lot more Polish players.

yes i was on germany only when i checked. they are top heavy. not many decent defenders at all.

I leave for a few days and come back to this :(

It happens to the best of us. But I'm sure all of Vibe believe you made it to 1k. As you are already so close to it.

So don't be so hard on yourself. You aren't the first and you certainly won't be the last person to lose a save so close to their goal. As Ash has said, it has happened to him and AS. Even happened to me.

I always tell myself that I am going to back my saves up. But never do. Because once you get into the groove of the game, it just slips your mind.

Plus, losing it wasn't even your fault. It was Apple's terrible update :P Boo Apple!

Anyways. Congratulations :D