Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 Intensive Training 2014 *Released*

Dec

Hi,

I want to ask a question about training injured players.

A lot of you discuss what the training should be if the players get injured.

Is there a way to treat your players so that they return to full form faster.

Example:

Player gets injured because of hard tackles. He`ll be out for 2 months.

Is there a way I can bring him back to the playground in let`s say 1 month and 2 weeks.

Hi,

I want to ask a question about training injured players.

A lot of you discuss what the training should be if the players get injured.

Is there a way to treat your players so that they return to full form faster.

Example:

Player gets injured because of hard tackles. He`ll be out for 2 months.

Is there a way I can bring him back to the playground in let`s say 1 month and 2 weeks.

The less intensive schedule you have him on the more likely you are to have him return earlier, no guarantee's tho.

Most players save technical for a player who can't handle intensive of their category (attacking, defending etc) and make a watered down version.

Ie, lower motivational or a star that isn't too important to their role such as attacking for a defender.

Hi. Firstly, thanks for the training tips! Thought I'd let you know of my experiences so far.

Currently playing as Salisbury using Dec's training set-up but have gone with light motivational on each schedule to try and limit injuries/unhappiness in a small squad.

As of 1st Jan (season 1) I've had about 15 injuries through training (not unreasonable i guess and usually 10 days long) and only 2 unhappy players (sorted with a schedule change).

Haven't seen much change in attributes however, although I guess this could be down to the basic training facilities. We are top of the league (24-2-2 record so far) with plenty of rotation and from what I've read this should have a positive effect on training but not seeing it as yet. I'm afraid no screenshots as yet.

Hopefully there is some useful feedback in this somewhere.

Any suggestions for improvements much appreciated.

Put them on a slightly lighter version using one of the unused training schedules (Technical and Fitness).

For moaning defensive players I use:

Fitness - Medium

Tactics - Intensive

Attacking - Medium

Goalkeeping - None

Defensive - Medium

Motivational - Medium

For attackers I use:

Fitness - Medium

Tactics - Medium

Attacking - Intensive

Goalkeeping - None

Defensive - Medium

Motivational - Light

If they still moan on those training regimes they are a waste of space and should be sold as soon as possible :)

No. Just edit the Technical and Fitness regimes and assign any players that complain to those. The remaining players can stay on the IT regimes (Attacking, General, Defending, Goal Keeping)..

for injured players do you guys tone the IT down a bit?cuz wouldnt it effect other player development?

i wish in fmh2015 they would seperate the training option for 1st team and 2nd/youth team,it doesnt make sense that a youth/2snf team can join in training with 1st team

btw Hello ^_^

Thia training doesnt work for me as my players never get great stats :(

Q5CQphZ.png

wVSzWAy.png

See how the stats are inconsistant like surely benzia's stats should be better

I would say they are pretty good. What were they to start with? Maybe it is your training facilities too and level of competition in the league.

Mdh - Bpd is the player role ball playing defender.

There are a lot more factors last year so you won't get the same growth but I would say your growth was pretty good in the key areas.

Ive tweaked your IT to see if i get better/worse results

The one change I made was to put defensive up to "medium" for the attacking schedule. I hardly ever get any complaints or injuries and it helps to keep the heading stat up for my strikers.

Growth definitely isn't as marked as last year, but I still find that Dec's IT gives good results on most players.

Benzia has a variable PA, so it's possible you got unlucky and ended up at the low end. Casteels' is fixed and quite reasonable, if not at Ronaldo/Messi levels.

I wouldn't worry too much, though, since Benzia is clearly doing very well for you :)

Benzia has a variable PA, so it's possible you got unlucky and ended up at the low end. Casteels' is fixed and quite reasonable, if not at Ronaldo/Messi levels.

I wouldn't worry too much, though, since Benzia is clearly doing very well for you :)

Yeah he is doing very well but i see on some peoples players where they have beasty stats like most all in the green

I think I may have asked this before, but 15 pages is a lot to skim through. Is there any for technical or is that not that important?