Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 Intensive Training 2014 *Released*

Dec

I just think you are Barcelona so they can handle more but for lesser teams I don't think they can. I am willing to change it but I need more convincing tests.

Barcelona have one of the best youth academies and players. You need to test with other teams too who aren't as good, I used Burton Albion in my test.

I will try seanku IT with my new save. When i finish, i will post results here.

PS. I will edit this post :)

Edit1:  I had some time to play FMH for a while and I tested seanku modded IT with Juventus. After month I can say that this training regime has magnificent and quick effects. Fernando Llorente's decisions growth in one month from 16 to 20. Arturo Vidal and Claudio Marchisio had only 2-3 attributes blue, rest were all green. The defending regime increases both tackling and passing and there is no more problem with losing tackling or passing. No one is complaining about his training regime. I will post the proof as soon as possible. I can make a lower league team test, but I have a question. The players are growing when I will be on holiday?

Sorry for grammar.

You will have to keep them at the club as loaning out puts them on the default training schedule for the club they are loaned to. However match experience is a lot better than this, see this for more information.

I tested IT from Dec and modded version of seanku in Ajax. I changed training regime and go holiday for 3 months.

I tested training for goalkeeper, central defender, fullback and winger.

GOALKEEPER

Jasper Cillessen (before training)

DPA3PjO.png

Cillessen after Dec's training

jjP7UxG.png

Cillessen after seanku's training

YX6BvZF.png

CENTRAL DEFENDER

Stefano Denswil (before training)

fiYQHQd.png

Denswil after Dec's training

i7xDwR1.png

Denswil after seanku's training

CBXFIPb.png

FULLBACk

Daley Blind before training

TMkFmPv.png

Blind after Dec's training

iZwC7Pd.png

Blind after seanku's training

kjNeLwp.png

WINGER

Viktor Fischer before training

66ODels.png

Fischer after Dec's training

kWsJ89Z.png

Fischer after seanku's training

8Wj8vku.png

Dec, if You need more comprehensive tests, please write what i will have to do. In this week i will have some more time to play FMH.

PS. I had a very funny fail when I was doing it. When I went holiday, i forgot to tick the "reject offer for all players". After 3 months I was searching Blind and Cillessen everywhere. I go to transfers. There are two names: Cillessen in Dortmund and Blind in Bayern  :)  .

Thanks for that, seems the full back one of Sean's is better but can you test with a bad team such as Burton Albion please? Do they get injured a lot?

I am also unsure on the defending one. I feel it is better to have 18 tackling and positioning than 1 more passing.

Hahaha yes. Thanks for testing.

I dont use fullbacks. I only use wingbacks. So thats why the fullback became more attacking. Could u try a striker with good head. Like torres or smth

Torres isn't a good header of the ball. I think you should try Burton Albion though, they have good Target Men and it will clarify the injury/unhappiness issues I am worrying about for the wing backs.

I've been using Seanku's "Attacking" and "Defending" strategies since release, because I don't like my defenders losing passing, and my lone striker losing heading (I'm a fan of 4-1-2-2-1), though if I had more slots (or if we had personal training), I'd bring "Defensive" down a notch on the "Attacking" regime for the AM L/R.

I was still using Dec's "General", but Seanku's seems to work better for Wingbacks/CMs, though I haven't tested it a whole lot, I like what I see.

As for "Goalkeeping", I use a similar one to Seanku's, but with Defending up a notch, and Motivational down a notch, just so I can keep a decent amount of Positioning.

I normally play big teams (as my country's league is not available) with facilities of 18+, and pushing them a bit further than Dec's strategy (at least on Atk/Def) won't raise many complaints unless you have players with particularly low professionalism, or that have sustained serious injuries.

Just signed up to say thanks to Dec for your training regimes. Vastly improved my squad, so cheers.

Good on you mate, well done.

Glad you like it, hope to see your progress.

I am still waiting upon confirmation of Seanku's wing back training for lower leagues by the way.

HELP! I instituted this IT regimen for my  lower level teams and it seemed to work well. (yes, I'm a novice who can usually get teams promoted through the ranks to EPL or Bundesliga 1, and then gets sacked). But with my latest  English league 2 team, Grimsby Town (up from Skrill league), and now my player's attributes are crashing. 

I have used some variation of this 4-3-2-1:

GK

WB           CD                     CD             WB

CM/APM      DLM/BWM          BBM

W                                                          W/IF

P

Balanced

Direct

Committed

off

on

off

off

Any ideas or counsel? Thanks.