Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 FMH 2014 General Discussion

Devil

I have even more difficult question.

FC Bayern Munchen won the league title in March a year ago /season 2013/2014/.

While playing on my PSP I tried to achieve this and I did. I won the league title every year and a few of those wins were in March. My best effort was a season with only one draw /34 league matches - 33x3+1x1=100 pts./ I won the title in March and it was the last 2 weeks of March.

Has anyone every won the league title in February? Was this achieved in one of the major leagues?

The nearest I got to winning the league early, although it wasn't top flight, was on FMH13 with Rangers, won both the 3rd Division and 2nd Division by the end of February/1st week in March, that is the quickest I have ever took a League title, that was probably the easiest I have found any Game on FMH...and used Rangers to complete most of the Challenges in the game

I`m not sure what`s going on here. :)

I start a Liverpool career and check the budget. I transfer all the money for transfers and keep the wage money just above the club needs.

Now i have 36 mill. cash.

I go for top defenders: 1) 21-25 2) LC,RC,LR

Evans, Varane, Hummels, Vermaelen and many more.

I double the value of the player and they are willing to sign.

I offer the requested wage - which was 35-50. And they reject me.

I offer the maximum wage. Which is 100. Still nothing.

I don`t get it.

Ash you owe me the easy mode. I`m switching from PSP to Android and I feel like the biggest noob. I am able to turn super clubs into scrubs.

Give me a hint - 4321,433,41221?

I have even more difficult question.

FC Bayern Munchen won the league title in March a year ago /season 2013/2014/.

While playing on my PSP I tried to achieve this and I did. I won the league title every year and a few of those wins were in March. My best effort was a season with only one draw /34 league matches - 33x3+1x1=100 pts./ I won the title in March and it was the last 2 weeks of March.

Has anyone every won the league title in February? Was this achieved in one of the major leagues?

Best I've done is have it won with 32 games out of 38 played.

Did this guys parents graduate from the Neville Family School of Naming Your Kids bdeb960b8cc448c7a9dd0ac8187a54d6.jpg Edward Edwards Wonder if his nickname is The Eagle :P

My other halfs Great-Great Grandfather was called Edward Edwards :P ... on another note...I just signed a Brazillian DMC whose name is "Pitball"

Last year I used a lad called Fernando Bob a lot, I duno why but I loved that name for a Brazilian DMC lol, I'm going to have to use him this year now, cheers Jay :P.

It looks like a 5 year old has tried to spell Maximilian :lol:

I never noticed the spelling of the dudes name...Just that he has no position...Maybe just means no one likes him so C stands for c***

I don't think it does

Me neither, but I dont recall ever seeing it before. Would it mean he could be retrained into any position on the field...

As for his name, he is not the only badly spelt Maximilian in the game, at the start of the game, Maksymilian Stryjek is a 16yo Polish Keeper at Sunderland

It's probably just another way of spelling it, I only found it funny cos of how it looked lol.

I'm now interested to see what this guy can retrain as

It's probably just another way of spelling it, I only found it funny cos of how it looked lol.

I'm now interested to see what this guy can retrain as

You know...even though he looks a heap of the brown stuff, gonna sign him for my highly successful FC United side and see if I can do something with him...

Looks like a peculiar bug in the evogen system. We know it's possible for an evogen to "lose" playing positions" so, presumably, this one lost all of his :)

If you can access the save editor it would be interesting to see what his ability is in each of the various positions:

WPOBnV3.png

I'm guessing he'll be somewhere in the region of 15-20 for the "Center" position but very low in all others.

Looks like a peculiar bug in the evogen system. We know it's possible for an evogen to "lose" playing positions" so, presumably, this one lost all of his :)

If you can access the save editor it would be interesting to see what his ability is in each of the various positions:

Posted Image

I'm guessing he'll be somewhere in the region of 15-20 for the "Center" position but very low in all others.

I dont have access to the Save Editor unfortunately...

I signed him for nothing, I am paying him nothing for 3 years, I did give him a handsome 40k signing bonus, and I am trying to train him as a Central Midfielder...

His stats look poo, but my coach report says he is of a good enough standard to be a useful squad player