Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 [Update] FMH 2014 Save Editor 14.5.0.3.7

jaymarvels

If I have enought time and 2015 saves will be similiar to the 2014 ones, I'll release a cross platform(Win,Mac) save editor

Not enough people actually want OSX....

I'm not going to use Obj C for Macs. I'll use a cross platform framework unline .Net. So that won't be a problem to release a OSX edition.

If I have enought time and 2015 saves will be similiar to the 2014 ones, I'll release a cross platform(Win,Mac) save editor

I'm not going to use Obj C for Macs. I'll use a cross platform framework unline .Net. So that won't be a problem to release a OSX edition.

How are you going to decrypt the saves? May be worth working with Jay to help make this editor better.

How are you going to decrypt the saves? May be worth working with Jay to help make this editor better.
Reverse Engineering. Yup that would be cool. But since I've talked with him before He told me that he wants to develop it in his own.

Reverse Engineering. Yup that would be cool. But since I've talked with him before He told me that he wants to develop it in his own.

That doesn't sound like Jay but have you done anything like this before?

I've created lots of cheats for iOS. These hacks causes me to get tons of friend requests on Game Center :( The reason behind this I'd like to gain more exp in databases and reverse engineering. Reverse engineering makes you build more quick algorithms for an app

- Some times when transferring saves certain devices change the files properties. You can right click on the bad save > properties and see if the "read only" box is ticked... If it is untick.

This was the problem. Thanks again, Jay.

- Some times when transferring saves certain devices change the files properties. You can right click on the bad save > properties and see if the "read only" box is ticked... If it is untick.

This was the problem. Thanks again, Jay.

Good job

after i edited the data and put the save file back into data file, i cannot open the file in the game. It says that it is unable to load the data

Does it works in Windows XP Professional SP3?

I have the .NET updated in 4.0 version, and I am running it with admin permissions, but it doesn't works :S

Sorry for the bad english, I speak and write Spanish.

So I've tried to change the length of a contract for players but it doesn't seem t ocopy over to the game.

Is there a limit on the number of years a player's contract could be? I'm trying for a 7 year contract.

Thanks in advance.

Does it works in Windows XP Professional SP3?

I have the .NET updated in 4.0 version, and I am running it with admin permissions, but it doesn't works :S

Sorry for the bad english, I speak and write Spanish.

Yes, it will work on Win Xp.

I suggest uninstalling .Net4.0 and redownloading/reinstalling from here http://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/download/details.aspx?id=17718

after edit.. cannot load in game..

after i edited the data and put the save file back into data file, i cannot open the file in the game. It says that it is unable to load the data

Try this:

http://fmhvibe.co.uk/community/topic/20739-release-fmh-2014-save-editor-145036/page-12#entry183921

And then edit a save that hasnt been edited before.

You need to save the file and extract it to run.

Are you talking to me?I have tried to extract it,but every time I extract it it only remain half data or less then half data.

Are you talking to me?I have tried to extract it,but every time I extract it it only remain half data or less then half data.

You're trying to open the save directly off your device.

You need to transfer your save to your computer first.

ok,thank a lot,but i think i can't use this editor because this computer is not mine so i can't change my language.

ok,thank a lot,but i think i can't use this editor because this computer is not mine so i can't change my language.

What does language have to do with it? Shouldn't matter what language the computer is!

Hi, guys, I have a problem with Save Editor

I tried to launch in Save Editor save

JaqUbS0kt0q48H5KnKKYAQ.png

But instead of comfirmation I had this

fx4NyWoAfk60N1g7PAIwYw.png

How I understood, first name must be longer than second name - but how to correct second name? Please, help (sorry for my English :) , I'm from Russian community FMH2014 in vk.com)

Hi, guys, I have a problem with Save Editor

I tried to launch in Save Editor save

JaqUbS0kt0q48H5KnKKYAQ.png

But instead of comfirmation I had this

fx4NyWoAfk60N1g7PAIwYw.png

How I understood, first name must be longer than second name - but how to correct second name? Please, help (sorry for my English :) , I'm from Russian community FMH2014 in vk.com)

What version of FMH 2014 are you using?

Another saves is loading normally.

Any reason why you haven't upgraded to the latest version (5.3.2) ?

I think I know the reason, and we don't provide assistance for that.

Are you think this can solve that problem?

Are you think this can solve that problem?

5.1.* did have a fair number of bugs in it, one of these major bugs was where it almost corrupts the save file and duplicates the human managers name over and over.

While SI themselves fixed the bug in later releases, AND coded in a way around the issue, the SE relies on a correctly formatted save file, I guess you could say its less forgiving than FMH.

If you update to the latest version of FMH then it wouldn't "fix" the save in question, you'd need to start a new save as the "old save" was created by 5.1.*